Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,081 to 13,100 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

Late wrote:

What if they'd show both Ness and Lucas today? (Not very likely...) I'd laugh my head off since it would be such a relief to know that at least some of the leaks are not true at all. I like surprises.

I'd squeal with joy. Anythings possible, I mean, Link and the Villager in Mario Kart eh? Never saw that coming.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Tsuchinoko

DestinyMan wrote:

Sorry, guys; no Ness reveal today!

I guess Sakurai's figured out how predictable the anniversaries are.

What was it? I'm still seeing yesterdays potd

Eel

Well it seems the leak is getting more and more confirmed with each potd.

That's two perfect matches now. Wanna know what else was with the leaked images? A trophy for Wario that matches perfectly with his "fake" icon on the "fake" character selection screen

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haxonberik

Nice to see at least in the PoTD that Sakurai seems unphased about the leak. I mean, it's not like he would've saved any character he wanted to reveal himself this long... Well, let's say I'm happy he's not throwing a Phil Fish like some people actually wanted him to.

www.convectiongames.com

DreamyViridi

@Haxonberik - "Throwing a Phil Fish"?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Tsuchinoko

Undead_terror wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

@Haxonberik - "Throwing a Phil Fish"?

In other words, being butthurt, childish and ignorant

Sakurai may look like he's barely drinking age, but he doesn't act like it.

UGXwolf

@Tsuchinoko Yeah, but he's over 40. :V

As for the PotD I still really feel like it's a little TOO convenient. This only intensifies my suspicions, though to be fair, at least this isn't a screen that we've actually seen prior to the leak.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Azooooz

Now I know what Sakurai is planning. He make some posts that relate to the "leak", then when he's about to reveal a character, he debunks the leak at the same time.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

DreamyViridi

Awesome; Mario & Luigi: Dream Team music. It's not 'Never Let Up' but who knows? Maybe a part of that's in the music track somewhere later on.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Azooooz

DreamyViridi wrote:

Megatonwhale wrote:

New music too. Some Kirby and Mario representation

Oh hey, there is.

Try, Try Again

Green Greens Ver. 2

don't forget about this:

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Inkling

I love that M&L Dream Team Bros theme! Glad to see it in Smash!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

TeeJay

@Azooooz The Wily theme has been up for a few days now.

The new songs sounds great. I kind of prefer the original Dream Team version of the song, though. I'm guessing it'll play on the Paper Mario stage? As for thr Kirby music, I love that composition! Come to think of it, no Kirby stages, new or old, have been confirmed for either version have they? I really hope the 3DS version gets a stage based on Triple Deluxe!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Nintendo6400

I still think that most of the leaked screens are true. I'm still iffy on the Wario screen and the shulk footage. As for the roster leak, I still think that (most of) its fake because of all the people who have seemed to disprove it.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Budda

TeeJay wrote:

The new songs sounds great. I kind of prefer the original Dream Team version of the song, though. I'm guessing it'll play on the Paper Mario stage? As for thr Kirby music, I love that composition! Come to think of it, no Kirby stages, new or old, have been confirmed for either version have they? I really hope the 3DS version gets a stage based on Triple Deluxe!

If the leaked image of the select screen is real: The "Gameboy" stage is the new Kirby Stage for the 3DS.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Nintendo6400

I still think that stage selection screen Is fake.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

TeeJay

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

If the leaked image of the select screen is real: The "Gameboy" stage is the new Kirby Stage for the 3DS.

Oh, yeah. You're probably right!

@NintendoFan64 It's probably the Gameboy stage like @BlueBlurlxM said.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic