Forums

Topic: The Game Awards 2015

Posts 81 to 100 of 219

shingi_70

That's okay I guess, was hoping that Microsoft would show off Recore.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Eat_Pie

Some Zelda U info would be nice.

Eat_Pie

RR529

So, how long after the stream do you think they'll post it to YouTube?

I know that with all the E3 conferences, even though they were streamed live on YouTube (like this will be), there was some disparity between the time the stream ended, and when they uploaded it for "after the fact" viewing (like 1-2 hours after the stream ended).

I ask becsuse I probably won't be able to catch it live (I probably won't be able to start it until 10:30 or 11:00 PM, Central time).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

IceClimbers

Hmm, last year Nintendo had 3 World Premieres with Super Mario Maker, Zelda U, and Code Name STEAM. There were more than 10 premieres in total last year though if I recall correctly. Hard to say how many Nintendo will have this year. More than 1? Just 1?

What will be shown? Zelda U? Star Fox Zero? New characters for Pokken Tournament or Hyrule Warriors Legends? Pikmin 4 (assuming it's a Wii U title)?

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

renaryuugufan92

IceClimbers wrote:

Hmm, last year Nintendo had 3 World Premieres with Super Mario Maker, Zelda U, and Code Name STEAM. There were more than 10 premieres in total last year though if I recall correctly. Hard to say how many Nintendo will have this year. More than 1? Just 1?

What will be shown? Zelda U? Star Fox Zero? New characters for Pokken Tournament or Hyrule Warriors Legends? Pikmin 4 (assuming it's a Wii U title)?

I'm hoping for Zelda U personally since I think its high-time we got direct-feed gameplay. more like long overdue

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

veeflames

Can we stop with the World Premiere reveals? The freakin' event is right around the corner!!
Either way, I can't wait. I'm very sure the whole event is going to be worth my time. I hope to see something mindblowing from Nintendo, too (just because).

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Retro_on_theGo

EDIT: NEVER MIND! APPARENTLY I DIDN'T NOTICE THE BLATANT 12/10 AT THE BOTTOM!

Pokken Tournament is getting a new character this Thursday. Guessing that's going to be Nintendo's world premiere for the show. Otherwise, it's a pretty nice coincidence.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Blast

Zelda U and Retro Studios Wii U game will be at the Game Awards

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LaserdiscGal

Freeon-Leon wrote:

Do you think we'll have a live chat for this?

I'd imagine so.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Captain_Toad

Heh, It happened with last years The Game Awards show and the other awards show that shall never be named again. So yeah.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

skywake

Best independent game is the one I'm most interested in. I'm torn on whether Ori & the Blind Forest, Rocket League or Axiom Verge deserve it. I'm tempted to say Ori purely because of how beautiful that game is but Rocket League is just so much fun....

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

kkslider5552000

skywake wrote:

Best independent game is the one I'm most interested in. I'm torn on whether Ori & the Blind Forest, Rocket League or Axiom Verge deserve it.

It's weird how you misspelled Undertale three different times in three different ways.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Socar

I don't understand why Fire Emblem didn't win two years ago.....bit upset there.

As for this year.....Undertale definitely has to be there. The game is just asking it to be there. That and either Xenoblade or Super Mario Maker should show up.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Artwark wrote:

I don't understand why Fire Emblem didn't win two years ago.....bit upset there.

As for this year.....Undertale definitely has to be there. The game is just asking it to be there. That and either Xenoblade or Super Mario Maker should show up.

Because this is only the second year for TGAs. Before that, it was Spike™'s Dude Game Awards for Bros: Sponsored by Doritos and Gasoline.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.