Forums

Topic: What game would you want to be remade for 3DS?

Posts 141 to 160 of 175

noname001

Mirror's Edge. That game in 3D would basically tear my face off. In a good way.

noname001

TeeJay

Untitled

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CaPPa

For straight remakes with just a little touching up on graphics or features I'd pick:
Banjo Kazooie/Tooie (N64 enhanced port)
Blast Corps (N64 enhanced port)
Goldeneye (port of Wii version)
Punch Out!! (port of Wii version)
Sin & Punishment (N64 enhanced port)
Sin & Punishment 2 (port of Wii version)
Star Wars Rogue Squadron (N64/NGC enhanced port)

I wouldn't really want to see straight remakes of these games, but I'd love to see new 3DS versions in the series:
Metroid Prime/Hunters
Monster Hunter
No More Heroes
Pokemon Snap (there has got to be an AR game in the works)
Trauma Center

CaPPa

LzWinky

i want a remake of a port of a remake of a movie of a game which was based on a movie that had a rehash...twice

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ark

lzbirdboy wrote:

i want a remake of a port of a remake of a movie of a game which was based on a movie that had a rehash...twice

Is that a complete joke or do you have something in mind? Sounds like a winning concept.

Chappertron

the orange box, portal 2, nova 2(best game for the iphone,imo),metroid prime hunters and finally super mario 64 ds!!!!!

EDIT: yes i like fps's

Edited on by Chappertron

3DS friend code: 2234-7255-8999 (Doomtroll)
Currently Playing: Pokemon White 2

MrMagpie

Pokemon red/blue/yellow + stadium, compatible with each other on the same system and with wi-fi support eg. random stadium matchups. I wouldn't need much else.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-4175
Pokemon White Friend Code: 0561-6629-1213

G-MaxiMillion

If they plan to use the 3DS to remaster old games, then I'm out.

Anyone could borrow me a glass of milk?

Malkeor

When someone mentioned it on IGN....Pokemon Snap
Gyroscope as the camera, 3D pictures.
It would be amazing.

If someone already mentioned it on this thread i'm sorry xD

Edited on by Malkeor

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

OrangeSmoothie

G-MaxiMillion wrote:

If they plan to use the 3DS to remaster old games, then I'm out.

I think it's just a sales tactic to sell some systems, and then they'll start really giving us some new stuff to get hyped about.

Anyways, I know it's a Rare title so it's unlikely, but I would like a new Jet Force Gemini. I miss that game and they could do some cool stuff with it now.

OrangeSmoothie

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3820-9884 | Nintendo Network ID: OrangeSmoothie

SmallTall

Banjo kazooie or they should make banjo threeie. That would make me the happiest person alive!

in bed.

3DS Friend Code
FC:0216-0809-0375

OrangeSmoothie

superc00l wrote:

Banjo kazooie or they should make banjo threeie. That would make me the happiest person alive!

They did make a Banjo 3 - It's called Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. Oh and it's on the Xbox 360.. Sadly it looks like theres little hope for Nintendo to get them back at this point. But I'm always wishing Rare could make a comeback to Nintendo full force. They would make great games for the 3DS.

OrangeSmoothie

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3820-9884 | Nintendo Network ID: OrangeSmoothie

RoyalBlur

As I've said before and yes, I shall say it again! I really hope that Sierra/ Vivendu Universal's The Hobbit will be remaded for the 3DS!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.