Comments 69

Re: Feature: Nintendo Console Codenames And Product Codes

jay2

One source suggests CTR might actually be "Centrair" named for the town for whatever reason. As for HAC, that is likely "Hachi", the Japanese word for the number 8, as the Switch is their eighth console (not counting handhelds, redesigns, or the Virtual Boy). And the Switch 2 is BEE, which is another word for the number 8...

Re: Mario & Luigi's New Voice Actor Has Been Revealed

jay2

I'm really hoping he will also be Mario's voice in the Super Mario RPG remake. It would also be nice if he took over Mario and Luigi in the Thousand Year Door remake, while Charles Martinet could give Toadsworth some voice clips...

Re: Rumour: Mario's New Voice Actor May Have Been Discovered

jay2

Don't see Kazumi Totaka on the list, so Yoshi definitely has a new voice, which I suspected... I really would have liked if Charles Martinet voiced Toadsworth in the game... I expect he'll still be credited as a voice director, consultant, or something along those lines...

Re: Talking Point: Do You Name Your Pokémon?

jay2

I did! My Treeko in Sapphire was named Chico, an Aron named Mido, an Electrike named Sparky, and a Chinchow named Patrick to name a few... In Platinum, my Piplup was named Ramón, I had a Hoothoot named Coo, a Goldeen named Kine, a Beautifly named Laura, a Buneary named Joliene, who had a daughter, Regeena, and a Starly named Tokari, among others. When I get Brilliant Diamond, if I get it, I intend to catch and name (most) all the same Pokemon...

Re: Atari Has Reached the Minimum Goal for RollerCoaster Tycoon on Switch

jay2

"From a strategy perspective, as a publisher, we are doing this game. From a financial perspective and cost of capital perspective, it makes sense for Atari to try and test some new sources of funding to see if these sources could be available down the road for more games."

Translation: They don't want to spend money, so they just want us to foot the bill instead!

  • Page :
  • 1