Welp, guess the Capcom glazing is over now if people are gonna stay consistent.
Edit: so, reading some of these comments, it appears that there won't be AI art generation after all? In other words, another article just meant to get angry comments about AI for the clicks 😜 One reason I haven't been on the site as often lately.
Switch 2: Neptunia Game Maker R:Evolution: the next part of the story is to participate in a summit for new game developers. I've been level grinding first though. Trails in the Sky 1st Chapter: I've thoroughly explored and grinded levels at Malga Trail. Next time, I'll enter the tower area. Mario Kart World: might play some, might not.
Haven't been gaming that much lately because of school and a peak anime called Date A Live
Hyrule may beckon for some of you, but for me, Liberl beckons this week. This weekend I'm playing:
Switch 2: Trails in the Sky 1st Chapter: just started yesterday and not even done with the Prologue yet, my next objective is to report the results of my findings in the sewer to Scherazard. Estelle and Joshua are Level 3. Playing on normal difficulty, it's a really great game so far. Neptunia Game Maker R:Evoltution: currently at the second dungeon, the Sayles Mountains. I'm assuming I'll be fighting a boss soon. Party members levels are ranging from 9 to 11. Mario Kart World: might play some with my little bro.
Sparks of Hope at SIX BUCKS?!?! And with all DLC for just three dollars more at that.
I got it on sale for 25 bucks during Christmas of 2023, and I'd even pay 60 for it, it's that good (I do want to rebuy it as a physical copy sometime). The one thing I really disliked about it was that if you played it with internet on, it would bug you about Ubisoft Connect every single freaking time you started a session. Still, if you are reading this comment, this is a sign that you should buy and play the game if you haven't yet.
I wouldn't be interested in these ones, but I am hoping for Black and White, X and Y (technically Z-A exists, but still), and Sun and Moon to come out on Switch 1 / 2 at some point.
Switch 2: Neptunia Game Maker R:Evolution: it's another great action JPRG so far, I'm hoping to play some more soon Mario Kart World: probably with my little bro Also, I probably won't start it this weekend, but I'm hoping to start Trails in the Sky 1st Chapter very soon.
Neptunia Unlimited on PS5 landed 17th with around 3,000 sales, woof. Switch 2 is a few places lower. I know there's digital sales to factor in too, but considering that even spin-offs that got overall worser reviews sold around 10-ish thousand copies back in the late 2010s and early 2020s, it really isn't a great start 😂.
Also mentioning that in the second week, it is nowhere to be found in the charts at all, from what I saw. Oh well. I'll still support the English translation as long as it's not butchered by politics.
Switch 2: Mario Kart World: I think I've already completed over 40 P-Switch challenges in Free Roam, which is more than I expected to complete to be honest. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: while I still have NSO, I decided to participate in another online tournament or two, because why not. The current one going on is "Free Four All". I did two tournaments, both with 8 players: in the first one, I lost in the first round during a Sudden Death, in the second one I was actually the Champion, which surprised me because that has only happened a few other times before. I may play another tournament or two today, because why not.
Also, due to really locking in on school over the summer and not having as much of it to do in the coming months as I thought I would, I might feel like starting Neptunia Game Maker R:Evolution soon, despite originally not planning to play another Neptunia game for a while.
This and Kirby were the most hype announcement of yesterday's direct for me. May have to pick up the physical sooner depending on what stock looks like.
I will admit, putting most of the leaks in the article title didn't really bug me (especially as I had already seen them elsewhere), but I can understand why others would be upset about it.
Speaking of... I don't expect Smash Bros. To be announced in the upcoming Direct. I expect a late 2027 announcement with 2028 release at the earliest.
Switch 2: Pokémon Violet: I've been wanting to make several games I'm no longer playing like Tetris 99 be off my play activity, so I've been briefly entering a few games so they don't disappear first. When entering Pokémon Violet, I just randomly decided to play around in it for a bit until I reach 200 hours in the game. Mario Kart World: mostly Free Roam, I believe I now have like 28 P-Switch challenges completed.
Hello again, y'all! After beating Megadimension Neptunia VII on the Switch 1, this weekend I'm playing two games that involve vehicles on the Switch 2: Neptunia Riders VS Dogoos (a recent eShop purchase) Mario Kart World
Switch 1: Megadimension Neptunia VII: I'm now at the part where I'm on Neptune's character storyline, which is the one I saved for last. After that, there's still a whole third major storyline too. I might be able to beat this game sometime in the next two weeks.
The "Nintendo is kiddy console" thing was definitely a thing back in the day, but thankfully they are no longer like that. See Cyberpunk 2077 coming out on the Switch 2 last year as proof. These days, only certain Nintendo subsidiaries seem to block games with certain content just to play politics and that's it.
@beltmenot best one to start with is Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1, which is available on PC (Steam and GOG), PS4 (also PS5 via backwards compatibility), and Switch 1 (also Switch 2 via backwards compatibility) if you're willing to import an Asian Switch 1 physical copy with the English language on it (I can share a link for that if you desire).
Hello again, y'all! Unfortunately, due to several of the fam getting suddenly sick, the extended family isn't coming over anymore, which has led to a change in my plans, so this weekend I'm playing:
Switch 1: Megadimension Neptunia VII: after finishing the Zero Dimension Arc, I moved on to the Hyperdimension Arc, which has four shorter storylines each involving one of the four main Goddesses. After finishing Vert's storyline, yesterday, I started Noire's storyline next.
Maybe my bro and I will play some Mario Kart (either World or 8 Deluxe) or Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the Switch 2.
Okay, a lot to look at here. Does this mean that as of February 2027, it will no longer be possible to get Pokémon from previous console generations into the Switch games? That would be the end of a pretty massive chain tbh.
As for HOME support in FireRed and LeafGreen... meh. You can't even bring Pokémon from other games in, which does make perfect sense because the ports haven't been coded to say a message like "first met in the Paldea Region" or anything like that.
Still, I would rather have no word filter for Pokémon nicknames like the original games then HOME support. Remember that the 3DS Virtual Console games had no word filter, and if a Pokémon transferred from those games into Bank had a "bad name" their name would just be reset. For some reason they can't do that with HOME, though.
Aside from Legends Z-A and the continuing Horizons anime, the last part of Gen 9 has just really sucked compared to the masterpiece that was the first half.
@Zeeba haven't played any of those yet unfortunately, but I've heard of most of them and may end up buying a few of them in the future. In particular, I have the Gal Gun games, Blue Reflection and Needy Streamer Overload on my potential future purchases list, though I would rather get Needy Streamer Overload on PC because the Switch version changes some dialogue.
Hello again, y'all! After putting the postgame of Dragon Quest XI S on hiatus, this weekend I'm playing:
Switch 1: Megadimension Neptunia VII: started playing it on Sunday, and I currently have three party members that are in the late teens in terms of level: Neptune, Nepgear, and Uzume. The game is split into three "arcs" and I'm still on the first one as of right now, though yesterday I beat the first giant boss fight, Dark Purple.
As long as it's the same price or not too much more expensive than the Switch 1 version, I will actually bite (I don't own a copy of Minecraft at all yet). Not necessarily at launch, but most likely before the end of 2027 at least.
I'll get it digitally because it doesn't take up a ton of storage and I would consistently return to it.
Switch 2: Dragon Quest XI S Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition: some postgame stuff. Not a whole lot to say, but there is a new bad guy to beat named Calasmos and an opportunity to rebuild Cobblestone now that I have traveled back in time. I kind of doubt I'll do all of it, but I'll do it until I feel like I'm ready to move on... or just put it on hiatus for a while again when I start my next game 😂. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mario Kart World, Mario Party Superstars: little bro and I were playing some of these games in couch multiplayer yesterday evening. Maybe we'll have a bit of time for some more today?
Hello again, y'all! I was absent from last weekend's session of this because I was on vacation at the time and wasn't playing anything, but just a few days ago we came back, so now, as usual, I'm playing things once again! This weekend I'm playing:
Switch 2: Dragon Quest XI S Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition (Switch 1 version): I just made some pretty massive story progress: I unlocked the forge on top of Mount Huji. But now I have to collect two other items first before progressing further. My party member levels currently range from the late 40s to the mid 50s.
Just a silly little thought I had one day. Either way, a new Super Smash Bros. Game on Switch 2 is something I'm really looking forward to the most on the new console someday, but I can wait longer for sure while still playing Ultimate.
Okay, just something I want to come out and say real quick.
Game releases on Switch 2 only: "Why should I have to buy another new console just to play insert random game title?!
Game releases on Switch 1: "Why is insert random game title only being released on Switch 1, despite it also being available on Switch 2 via backwards compatibility?!"
Just something I noticed. Either two different groups of people frequent articles about certain kinds of games, or there's some crazy flip-flopping of mindsets spreading around. Maybe the general view of website commenter gamers has changed about this topic, but I overall still support games releasing on previous Gen hardware whenever possible, especially since I still like playing on my Switch 1 despite having a Switch 2.
Like... I bet there at least a few people who don't have yet or just aren't planning to get a Switch 2, but they do have a Switch 1, and they're interested in the Castlevania game. I'm really happy for those people.
Just for the record... I'm not saying that a potential Switch 2 specific release of this game would be bad. I just don't understand the hectic flip-flopping of opinions about this topic.
Hello again, y'all! After beating Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V GENERATION a few days ago, this weekend I'm playing:
Switch 2: Tetris 99: I already got the new Maximus Cup theme yesterday, but I may play a bit more today. Pokémon LeafGreen: just arrived at Fuchsia City yesterday, but I think there are a few other things I want to do before challenging Gym Leader Koga. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Mario Kart World: might play a bit of these just because.
I... might actually try this demo out, since this one is on my list of games to potentially get physically in the future and I've already got a Switch 2. I'll keep an eye on its release.
It's been a couple years since I last played an eShop demo.
Hello again, y'all, and happy 4th of July for anyone who celebrates (my town had a fireworks show yesterday, that I watched with the fam)! This weekend I'm playing:
Switch 1: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V GENERATION: I've made some more story progress and it seems like the villains forced one of the kids I'm looking after into obtaining Goddess powers, and as far as I know, I am quickly approaching the end of the game now that several of the villains have been soundly defeated over the course of the game. Anyway, most of my party members are now mid to late 80s in terms of levels.
AI fearmongering is getting a bit out of hand, isn't it? Maybe we should all pay attention to other things, like tyrannical governments tramping over peoples' lives unnecessarily.
Speaking of governments, there are definitely a lot of governments that are regulating AI only for the sake of distracting people with "good" things, to keep their attention away from bad things happening in the shadows.
I guess I better get all the PlayStation physical Neptunia games that I want now.
Digital PC gaming has more freedom than digital console gaming. The one advantage of console gaming is the option for physical games. I may still purchase a good used PS5 eventually, but I have now lost interest in any future PlayStation products.
Hmm... definitely not something I will be picking up as long as Censorstation keeps being nitpicky about what Japanese games they allow on, I've already got one handheld with an American subsidiary that does that, I don't need two.
If anything, I'll get a cheap used PS5 a decade from now so I can turn my PS4 into a completely offline console.
Any console with the most niche Japanese games has my interest, and Censorstation is still doing somewhat good in that regard, but they used to do better.
Comments 1,292
Re: Capcom Is Looking To Evolve Its RE Engine Into An 'AI-Generation Game Engine'
Welp, guess the Capcom glazing is over now if people are gonna stay consistent.
Edit: so, reading some of these comments, it appears that there won't be AI art generation after all? In other words, another article just meant to get angry comments about AI for the clicks 😜 One reason I haven't been on the site as often lately.
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (3rd October)
Hello again, y'all! This weekend I'm playing:
Switch 2:
Neptunia Game Maker R:Evolution: the next part of the story is to participate in a summit for new game developers. I've been level grinding first though.
Trails in the Sky 1st Chapter: I've thoroughly explored and grinded levels at Malga Trail. Next time, I'll enter the tower area.
Mario Kart World: might play some, might not.
Haven't been gaming that much lately because of school and a peak anime called Date A Live
Re: Pokémon Legends: Z-A Is Getting A New Switch 2 Physical Release Next Month
If the DLC wasn't built around time-limited Exploration, I'd most likely buy this 😂
Re: Opinion: I Played Mario Kart Tour Every Day For Seven Years, And What Am I Left With?
"This was Mario’s second outing in mobile gaming"
Dr. Mario World: "AM I NOTHING TO YOU"
Jokes aside, it was funny that the shutdown was announced a few days after I Uninstalled. Never played it enough anyway.
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (26th September)
Hyrule may beckon for some of you, but for me, Liberl beckons this week. This weekend I'm playing:
Switch 2:
Trails in the Sky 1st Chapter: just started yesterday and not even done with the Prologue yet, my next objective is to report the results of my findings in the sewer to Scherazard. Estelle and Joshua are Level 3. Playing on normal difficulty, it's a really great game so far.
Neptunia Game Maker R:Evoltution: currently at the second dungeon, the Sayles Mountains. I'm assuming I'll be fighting a boss soon. Party members levels are ranging from 9 to 11.
Mario Kart World: might play some with my little bro.
Re: Ubisoft Switch eShop Sale Now Live, Up To 90% Off
Sparks of Hope at SIX BUCKS?!?! And with all DLC for just three dollars more at that.
I got it on sale for 25 bucks during Christmas of 2023, and I'd even pay 60 for it, it's that good (I do want to rebuy it as a physical copy sometime). The one thing I really disliked about it was that if you played it with internet on, it would bug you about Ubisoft Connect every single freaking time you started a session. Still, if you are reading this comment, this is a sign that you should buy and play the game if you haven't yet.
Re: Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire HD Footage Reignites Rumours About Switch Ports
I wouldn't be interested in these ones, but I am hoping for Black and White, X and Y (technically Z-A exists, but still), and Sun and Moon to come out on Switch 1 / 2 at some point.
Re: Splatoon Raiders Dev Team Apparently Has No Plans For DLC
@Markatron84 you forgot to add in the obligatory "The Splatoon Raiders: Nintendo Switch 3 Edition + (insert nonsense title here) game"
Re: Mailbox: Wordcrafting, Backtracking, One-Handed Titles - Nintendo Life Letters
"I just saw THE most depressing title on sale. HENTAI PROJECT 6 7"
Yet other games of way higher quality are not allowed on by NOA. I will not go into specifics so as to avoid any debates or offense.
Re: Multiple Switch Games Receive Switch 2 Compatibility Fixes
Neptunia Re;Birth3 being fixed is great 😊
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (19th September)
Hello again, y'all! This weekend I'm playing:
Switch 2:
Neptunia Game Maker R:Evolution: it's another great action JPRG so far, I'm hoping to play some more soon
Mario Kart World: probably with my little bro
Also, I probably won't start it this weekend, but I'm hoping to start Trails in the Sky 1st Chapter very soon.
Re: Japanese Charts: Rhythm Heaven Groove Surpasses 1 Million Boxed Units Sold
For anyone who cares, I did some research since NL hasn't done one of these since the week that ended on the 23rd of August.
https://www.gematsu.com/2026/09/famitsu-sales-8-24-26-8-30-26
https://www.gematsu.com/2026/09/famitsu-sales-8-31-26-9-6-26
Neptunia Unlimited on PS5 landed 17th with around 3,000 sales, woof. Switch 2 is a few places lower. I know there's digital sales to factor in too, but considering that even spin-offs that got overall worser reviews sold around 10-ish thousand copies back in the late 2010s and early 2020s, it really isn't a great start 😂.
Also mentioning that in the second week, it is nowhere to be found in the charts at all, from what I saw. Oh well. I'll still support the English translation as long as it's not butchered by politics.
Re: Diablo IV's 30th Anniversary Diablo Celebrations Get Off To A Bumpy Start
Isn't this game a paid game? Yet it requires a server and a login just to play?
What a flipping joke.
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (12th September)
Hello again, y'all! This weekend I'm playing:
Switch 2:
Mario Kart World: I think I've already completed over 40 P-Switch challenges in Free Roam, which is more than I expected to complete to be honest.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: while I still have NSO, I decided to participate in another online tournament or two, because why not. The current one going on is "Free Four All". I did two tournaments, both with 8 players: in the first one, I lost in the first round during a Sudden Death, in the second one I was actually the Champion, which surprised me because that has only happened a few other times before. I may play another tournament or two today, because why not.
Also, due to really locking in on school over the summer and not having as much of it to do in the coming months as I thought I would, I might feel like starting Neptunia Game Maker R:Evolution soon, despite originally not planning to play another Neptunia game for a while.
Re: Stellar Blade Launches On Switch 2 This November With A Proper Physical Release
This and Kirby were the most hype announcement of yesterday's direct for me. May have to pick up the physical sooner depending on what stock looks like.
Re: The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time Switch 2 Estimated File Size Revealed
This and other reasons are why I'm getting the physical copy 😊
Re: The Zelda: Ocarina Of Time Special Edition Switch 2 Console & Pro Controller Launch This October
Depending on the price of the Pro Controller 2 compared to the original, I'll bite (I don't have a Pro 2 yet).
Re: Zelda: Ocarina Of Time Launches On Switch 2 On 5th November 2026
WOAH this looks cool as heck
Re: Rumour: Leaker Claims A Brand New Super Smash Bros. Game Is In The Works
I will admit, putting most of the leaks in the article title didn't really bug me (especially as I had already seen them elsewhere), but I can understand why others would be upset about it.
Speaking of... I don't expect Smash Bros. To be announced in the upcoming Direct. I expect a late 2027 announcement with 2028 release at the earliest.
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (5th September)
Hello again, y'all! This weekend I'm playing:
Switch 2:
Pokémon Violet: I've been wanting to make several games I'm no longer playing like Tetris 99 be off my play activity, so I've been briefly entering a few games so they don't disappear first. When entering Pokémon Violet, I just randomly decided to play around in it for a bit until I reach 200 hours in the game.
Mario Kart World: mostly Free Roam, I believe I now have like 28 P-Switch challenges completed.
Re: Nintendo Announces Two Directs For Next Week, 8th & 9th September 2026
May not be able to watch the General live because of my work schedule, but I will definitely watch both, I am BEYOND HYPED.
Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Has Been Updated To Version 4.0.0, Here Are The Full Patch Notes
Friendly reminder that this game turns a decade old next April.
Re: Pokémon's Trading Card Game Is Getting A Movie In 2027
What the heeeeeeeeck
Sure, why not. I love Pokémon, I'll absolutely watch it if I get a chance.
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (29th August)
Hello again, y'all! After beating Megadimension Neptunia VII on the Switch 1, this weekend I'm playing two games that involve vehicles on the Switch 2:
Neptunia Riders VS Dogoos (a recent eShop purchase)
Mario Kart World
WEEKEND VEHICLE BASH 📣
Re: Japanese Charts: Nintendo's Trio Of 2026 Smash Hits Keep It On Top
We'll be able to see next week if the brand new Neptunia Unlimited manages to make it onto the charts ☺️📣
Re: Random: 'A Drink To The Past' Collects Cocktail & Mocktail Recipes Inspired By Zelda
Not for any Young Links in the room I'd reckon 😜 (at least the cocktail segments).
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (22nd August)
Hello again, y'all! This weekend I'm playing:
Switch 1:
Megadimension Neptunia VII: I'm now at the part where I'm on Neptune's character storyline, which is the one I saved for last. After that, there's still a whole third major storyline too. I might be able to beat this game sometime in the next two weeks.
Re: Mailbox: Zelda-Themed Switch 2s, Kiddy Consoles, "Take My Money, Nintendo" Scenarios - Nintendo Life Letters
The "Nintendo is kiddy console" thing was definitely a thing back in the day, but thankfully they are no longer like that. See Cyberpunk 2077 coming out on the Switch 2 last year as proof. These days, only certain Nintendo subsidiaries seem to block games with certain content just to play politics and that's it.
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (15th August)
@beltmenot best one to start with is Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1, which is available on PC (Steam and GOG), PS4 (also PS5 via backwards compatibility), and Switch 1 (also Switch 2 via backwards compatibility) if you're willing to import an Asian Switch 1 physical copy with the English language on it (I can share a link for that if you desire).
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (15th August)
Hello again, y'all! Unfortunately, due to several of the fam getting suddenly sick, the extended family isn't coming over anymore, which has led to a change in my plans, so this weekend I'm playing:
Switch 1:
Megadimension Neptunia VII: after finishing the Zero Dimension Arc, I moved on to the Hyperdimension Arc, which has four shorter storylines each involving one of the four main Goddesses. After finishing Vert's storyline, yesterday, I started Noire's storyline next.
Maybe my bro and I will play some Mario Kart (either World or 8 Deluxe) or Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on the Switch 2.
Re: Pokémon Bank Is Shutting Down In February 2027
Okay, a lot to look at here. Does this mean that as of February 2027, it will no longer be possible to get Pokémon from previous console generations into the Switch games? That would be the end of a pretty massive chain tbh.
As for HOME support in FireRed and LeafGreen... meh. You can't even bring Pokémon from other games in, which does make perfect sense because the ports haven't been coded to say a message like "first met in the Paldea Region" or anything like that.
Still, I would rather have no word filter for Pokémon nicknames like the original games then HOME support. Remember that the 3DS Virtual Console games had no word filter, and if a Pokémon transferred from those games into Bank had a "bad name" their name would just be reset. For some reason they can't do that with HOME, though.
Aside from Legends Z-A and the continuing Horizons anime, the last part of Gen 9 has just really sucked compared to the masterpiece that was the first half.
Re: Video: How Does Oblivion Remastered On Switch 2 Compare To The Steam Deck?
Has a physical copy on the Switch 2. No other comparison necessary 😜.
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (8th August)
@Zeeba haven't played any of those yet unfortunately, but I've heard of most of them and may end up buying a few of them in the future. In particular, I have the Gal Gun games, Blue Reflection and Needy Streamer Overload on my potential future purchases list, though I would rather get Needy Streamer Overload on PC because the Switch version changes some dialogue.
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (8th August)
Hello again, y'all! After putting the postgame of Dragon Quest XI S on hiatus, this weekend I'm playing:
Switch 1:
Megadimension Neptunia VII: started playing it on Sunday, and I currently have three party members that are in the late teens in terms of level: Neptune, Nepgear, and Uzume. The game is split into three "arcs" and I'm still on the first one as of right now, though yesterday I beat the first giant boss fight, Dark Purple.
Re: Minecraft Arrives On Switch 2 This October, Digital Upgrade Path Confirmed
As long as it's the same price or not too much more expensive than the Switch 1 version, I will actually bite (I don't own a copy of Minecraft at all yet). Not necessarily at launch, but most likely before the end of 2027 at least.
I'll get it digitally because it doesn't take up a ton of storage and I would consistently return to it.
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (1st August)
Hello again, y'all! This weekend I'm playing:
Switch 2:
Dragon Quest XI S Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition: some postgame stuff. Not a whole lot to say, but there is a new bad guy to beat named Calasmos and an opportunity to rebuild Cobblestone now that I have traveled back in time. I kind of doubt I'll do all of it, but I'll do it until I feel like I'm ready to move on... or just put it on hiatus for a while again when I start my next game 😂.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mario Kart World, Mario Party Superstars: little bro and I were playing some of these games in couch multiplayer yesterday evening. Maybe we'll have a bit of time for some more today?
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (25th July)
Hello again, y'all! I was absent from last weekend's session of this because I was on vacation at the time and wasn't playing anything, but just a few days ago we came back, so now, as usual, I'm playing things once again! This weekend I'm playing:
Switch 2:
Dragon Quest XI S Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition (Switch 1 version): I just made some pretty massive story progress: I unlocked the forge on top of Mount Huji. But now I have to collect two other items first before progressing further. My party member levels currently range from the late 40s to the mid 50s.
Re: Stellar Blade Has Been Rated For The Switch 2
Very nice, keeping my eyes on it. I just want to know whether there's an actual physical release 😂.
Re: Mailbox: The Future Of Smash, Mouse Mode Upgrades, Revolutions - Nintendo Life Letters
Thanks for featuring my letter ☺️!
Just a silly little thought I had one day. Either way, a new Super Smash Bros. Game on Switch 2 is something I'm really looking forward to the most on the new console someday, but I can wait longer for sure while still playing Ultimate.
Re: Konami Confirms Its New Castlevania Game Will Launch This October On Switch
Okay, just something I want to come out and say real quick.
Game releases on Switch 2 only: "Why should I have to buy another new console just to play insert random game title?!
Game releases on Switch 1: "Why is insert random game title only being released on Switch 1, despite it also being available on Switch 2 via backwards compatibility?!"
Just something I noticed. Either two different groups of people frequent articles about certain kinds of games, or there's some crazy flip-flopping of mindsets spreading around. Maybe the general view of website commenter gamers has changed about this topic, but I overall still support games releasing on previous Gen hardware whenever possible, especially since I still like playing on my Switch 1 despite having a Switch 2.
Like... I bet there at least a few people who don't have yet or just aren't planning to get a Switch 2, but they do have a Switch 1, and they're interested in the Castlevania game. I'm really happy for those people.
Just for the record... I'm not saying that a potential Switch 2 specific release of this game would be bad. I just don't understand the hectic flip-flopping of opinions about this topic.
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (11th July)
Hello again, y'all! After beating Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V GENERATION a few days ago, this weekend I'm playing:
Switch 2:
Tetris 99: I already got the new Maximus Cup theme yesterday, but I may play a bit more today.
Pokémon LeafGreen: just arrived at Fuchsia City yesterday, but I think there are a few other things I want to do before challenging Gym Leader Koga.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Mario Kart World: might play a bit of these just because.
Re: Yoshi's New Switch 2 Game Is Getting A Demo On The Nintendo eShop
I... might actually try this demo out, since this one is on my list of games to potentially get physically in the future and I've already got a Switch 2. I'll keep an eye on its release.
It's been a couple years since I last played an eShop demo.
Re: Mario Kart Tour Service Officially Ends This September
What the... I just dropped the game a few days ago bro 😂 oh my gosh, the timing... 😂
Re: Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (4th July)
Hello again, y'all, and happy 4th of July for anyone who celebrates (my town had a fireworks show yesterday, that I watched with the fam)! This weekend I'm playing:
Switch 1:
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V GENERATION: I've made some more story progress and it seems like the villains forced one of the kids I'm looking after into obtaining Goddess powers, and as far as I know, I am quickly approaching the end of the game now that several of the villains have been soundly defeated over the course of the game. Anyway, most of my party members are now mid to late 80s in terms of levels.
Re: Nintendo Will Remain Tough On IP Infringement, Whether AI Is Used Or Not
AI fearmongering is getting a bit out of hand, isn't it? Maybe we should all pay attention to other things, like tyrannical governments tramping over peoples' lives unnecessarily.
Speaking of governments, there are definitely a lot of governments that are regulating AI only for the sake of distracting people with "good" things, to keep their attention away from bad things happening in the shadows.
Living example: China.
Re: Japanese Charts: Star Fox Proves There's Nothing Wrong With Its G-Diffuser In Week One
Time to witness the downfall of PS in Japan in real time because of yesterday's announcement.
Re: Sony Ditches Physical Media - Suddenly Game-Key Cards Don't Look So Bad
I guess I better get all the PlayStation physical Neptunia games that I want now.
Digital PC gaming has more freedom than digital console gaming. The one advantage of console gaming is the option for physical games. I may still purchase a good used PS5 eventually, but I have now lost interest in any future PlayStation products.
Damn it!
Re: PSA: New Knockout Tour Rallies Are Now Available In Mario Kart World
Huh. I'll have to check them out later.
Re: It's Looking Likely That Switch 2 Will Have A Handheld PS6 Competitor
Hmm... definitely not something I will be picking up as long as Censorstation keeps being nitpicky about what Japanese games they allow on, I've already got one handheld with an American subsidiary that does that, I don't need two.
If anything, I'll get a cheap used PS5 a decade from now so I can turn my PS4 into a completely offline console.
Any console with the most niche Japanese games has my interest, and Censorstation is still doing somewhat good in that regard, but they used to do better.
Re: Poll: What's Your Switch 2 Game Of The Year So Far?
Favorite from this year: Pokémon LeafGreen (the only one from this year that I've even played as of late now 😂)
Favorite from previous years: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1+