E3 2014: Hyrule Warriors Will Be Crossing Swords September 26th

Posted by Damien McFerran

Sooner than you think

Dynasty Warriors and Zelda crossover title Hyrule Warriors has been confirmed for launch on September 26th — sooner than many of us could have hoped for.

Amazingly, Hyrule Warriors will even beat Bayonetta 2 to market — a game which was shown at last year's E3.

It's close enough to taste — are you excited?

ShadJV

ShadJV said:

YESYESYESYESYESYESSSSS!!!!! Sorry, fangasm! I want soooo bad! Looks awesome! If they add Tingle I'll die with glee!

Stubborn_Monkey

Stubborn_Monkey said:

I didn't like this when it was first announced last year, but now it looks way better. Good job, Tecmo-Koei and Nintendo.

"You'll be able to play as your favourite Zelda character." If Grandpa Ulrira isn't playable I'll be extremely dissapointed.

Suicune

Suicune said:

"You'll be able to play as your favourite Zelda character."

Happy. Mask. Salesman.

MinecraftGreek

MinecraftGreek said:

I just want to know if it has it's place in the Zelda story world, or if it's just Dynasty Warriors with a Zelda paint job.

dkxcalibur

dkxcalibur said:

I wasn't excited for this title at all.....that was until I watched the digital event. The event has the game on my radar now.

kendorage

kendorage said:

looks much better than before. some great video footage. i have samurai and dynasty warriors on my 360, will definitely add hyrule warriors for my wii u.

WanderingPB

WanderingPB said:

I was also surprised by the earlier release date than Bayonetta 2 but then again maybe it was a recent decision to add the original with Bayonetta 2?

Im just getting more and more excited for this game i wonder how it will all play out on release

KingofSaiyans

KingofSaiyans said:

Definitely a day one buy for me! But i'm curious if there will be anything new to play during the summer to shorten the wait...

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

This game is getting better. I wonder how many Zelda characters are going to be playable? If Dynasty Warriors had dozens, then the Zelda universe might be seriously tapped into.

Darknyht

Darknyht said:

This is quickly becoming something I will purchase because it will be unique and not just a re-skin of an already available game.

Lasermaster123

Lasermaster123 said:

So Zelda got kidnapped and is fighting as well? Well anyway I am loving this game already and hope to play with as many characters as possible. And it is awesome that this game is coming out this year.

Iggly

Iggly said:

Welp, looks like my wallet will be empty for both 2014 and 2015. Also I hope they add Groose in because he was definitely fun to use in the Imprisoned fight from Skyward Sword.

midnafanboy

midnafanboy said:

Day one buy for me cause i can play as midna yes and a question is midna's true form will ever come back, or that was in nintendo's past that can not be opened again? Ahh who cares the game is amazing.

Henmii

Henmii said:

Ah, A princess Zelda that really looks like Zelda. Blond hair. Also Midna: I guess a lot of Zelda fans will go crazy! Oh, and that great fairy: Boobies!

And we now also know who pulls the strings: Ganondorf of course!

odd69

odd69 said:

i wasnt getting this.. this trailer just sold me on it, infact im kinda hyped.

Genesaur

Genesaur said:

This is still a "maybe" on my list, but with everything else being delayed, I just might...

@Gen0neD Dude, for real. I'm right there with you.

LawRulesALL

LawRulesALL said:

This trailer gave me chills! I'm sooo gonna get this :D I have to buy a Wii U before Zelda U lauches next year. I need this and the rest of the games in this year nintendo's E3.