Yoshi's New Island T-Shirt Hits North American Club Nintendo Store

Posted by Conor McMahon

Go green with one shell of a colourful shirt

It's always nice to see some official clothing as a Club Nintendo Reward, so the arrival of this adorable Yoshi shirt on the North American store should prove to be much less divisive among fans than the title it represents.

Available now for 800 coins, the shirt comes in both Large and Small, suitable for male and female dino-fans alike. The design borrows from the series' signature pastel art-style, depicting a mighty Mega Eggdozer being hurled right across your chest in glorious colour.

If you're already counting your coins in preparation, act quick because the shirt will apparently stock in ''limited quantities''. The stork can only deliver so many after all - that guy has got lost babies to search for.

Check it out here, and be sure to comment below if this addition has you flutter-jumping for joy!

Thanks to Sketchturner for the tip!

2Sang

2Sang said:

Imma get 1

Edit: Oh no, I literally have 790 coins. Oh the humanity.

allav866

allav866 said:

Granted it has more detail printed onto the shirt than the 550-Coin Classic Super Mario T-Shirt, 800 coins is asking a bit much. I only got 230 coins anyways.

ikki5

ikki5 said:

@allav866

it's probably asking for 800 coins because it is one of those things that you will see for a short while and then never be up there again.

JustinH

JustinH said:

I got the old T-shirt in a large and the large is really quite small. I'll definitely pass on this, especially at 800 coins.

McFox

McFox said:

Should I get one...? I have 1030 coins on first account, 130 on second, 130 on my third account, and 175 on my fourth account. All Platinum btw.

sketchturner

sketchturner said:

Aww, yeah! I think this is the first news tip I have sent in quickly enough that I actually got credited for it :-)

MuchoMochi

MuchoMochi said:

The chart sizes are killing me right now. I'm a tall man who wants to rep a Yoshi shirt but that large size could barely fit my 16 year old brother :(

smikey

smikey said:

I hope this makes it to the uk the wife to be is obsessive about yoshi (already bought her the xl & shes barely a gamer)

I have about 9,000 stars sat waiting around was hoping for a new statue soon (though there may be one with mario kart or more likely smash bros)
could afford to spend a few on something to make her smile.

otherwise i'll end up searching ebay for the cheapest of the rip off prices.

sagen

sagen said:

I might consider it if it were not for the gross green color of the actual shirt itself. I guess I already spent most of my coins on the zelda posters anyways.

Sidewaydriver

Sidewaydriver said:

The fools, don't they realize that the average Nintendo fan is at least 300 pounds? Nintendo really is out of touch.

JarredBuzzo

JarredBuzzo said:

I just got the Super Mario Accessory Box and won't have enough coins to get this for a while. Oh well.

MasterWario

MasterWario said:

Oh man, why are all the shirts decent, but not good enough that I want to spend coins on it?

thatguyEZ

thatguyEZ said:

Ohh I like. Too bad I spent most of my coins on the Link Between Worlds poster set and don't have enough coins now. >.<

CliveWinston

CliveWinston said:

Not bad....but being 6'4" don't think a large would cut it... been waiting for the X-large mario shirt that's been out of stock for months now... maybe they'll restock them someday..lol

Jahir

Jahir said:

I don't see why Nintendo doesn't have the Club Nintendo service available here in Mexico. Oh well...

Porky

Porky said:

I bought both small and large just in case I don't fit into a small (I usually wear smalls) because the details before buying said shirt may shrink after wash and large to compensate the shrinking. Yeah I have no idea on reading shirt sizes shoot me lol.