Bird Mania 3D Christmas Flying onto the 3DS eShop Next Week

Posted by Orla Madden

A festive flight

Developer Teyon has announced that a revamped version of Bird Mania 3D will be landing on the Nintendo 3DS eShop next week in the festive form of [url=http://www.nintendolife.com/games/3ds-eshop/bird_mania_christmas]Bird Mania Christmas[/strong].

That's right, Mojo is back and he's set to take on the chilling effects of winter by flying through each level collecting new items such as Christmas baubles and stars, but be careful to avoid obstacles and Santa's elves while on the way to your destination. To add more holiday spirit, Mojo is clad in a jolly Santa hat while zooming past a snow-infested background.

It'll arrive on the 3DS eShop next week on 26th December and will cost a respectable $1.99 / €1.99. Take a look at the trailer below and let us know what you think.

ikki5

ikki5 said:

I have the original..... this is pretty much the same thing but with snow... lol

I completely blow at this game too.

XFsWorld

XFsWorld said:

I learned my lesson on buying $2 games when I bought the original one.

Gunman Clive is a great $2 game tho.

ericwithcheese2

ericwithcheese2 said:

I actually liked the original, but I wish it would have come out a couple weeks ago so it could actually be played leading up to Christmas rather than just after it.

sinalefa

sinalefa said:

@ X-Factor

Two Tribes is actually a developer, not a game. But their three games (Toki Tori, Edge and Rush) are all very good. I do have the first two and they are very polished and long. I dont have Rush yet, but I may pick it up soon.

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

For a minute I thought this was another Angry Birds wannabe lol. It looks interesting and I never heard of the original one. Might have to check it out.

WYLD-WOO

WYLD-WOO said:

IMO games like this should be left to them fruit phones. Let`s hope this one spreads some Christmas cheer.

XFsWorld

XFsWorld said:

@sinalefa Yeah I was referring to Toki Tori. (I don't know why I thought Toki Tori was called Two Tribes, that was a dumb moment -.-)

Thx lol

NImH

NImH said:

Anyone on Nintendolife knows that the only purpose of leaderboards on this game is so @berzerker99 can establish his superiority over all. I'm just gonna have my same old 1076th place leaderboard ranking

Morpheel

Morpheel said:

My guess is that this is actually their way to give the improved iOS version to us 3DS users.

I thought it would be an actual update though.

Sneaker13

Sneaker13 said:

This is actually the worst game to slap a Christmas stamp on. It's about a poor little bird who wakes up with his family gone. He flies after them, but never reach them till he eventually dies. Wow... Merry Christmas.

But still, I will get this. Loved the original and online leaderboards. Too bad there is no story mode where the little bird eventually reaches his family. And it's too bad that it doesn't come earlier and in time for Christmas. Oh well. Still will get it.

2Sang

2Sang said:

I love the original, but this is a stupid ripoff if you already own it. I wish they'd put the time into actually making a new game.

TeeJay

TeeJay said:

Lol....the original with snow slapped on. This is an obvious money grabbing attempt, I bet they're only regret was no charging more for the original because now they can't go any higher than $1.99 without backlash.
It'll take more than online leaderboards to get me to buy this game again, even at the low price. They should've added at least a new mode or something.

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

I enjoyed the original probably way more than I should've. I'll download this next week.

Barbiegurl777

Barbiegurl777 said:

@bezerker99

I completely agree. :D Personally I loved the first game in the Bird Mania series. :D Can't wait to play Bird Mania Christmas especially with the online leader boards that what I wished the first game had with it as well. Oh well at least were getting it with the second game. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

cmk8

cmk8 said:

Inspired by the Nintendo Life review I downloaded the original and was seriously addicted for a while, great game for the price.
Will give this a go,

RichRadEx

RichRadEx said:

I've had my...times with this game. But I'll be getting it, the trailer shows it may be worth it.

Windy

Windy said:

I want to get this but the first game made me want to throw my 3DS out the window LOL It's fun but frustrating. I will probably get it just because of the Christmas Artwork :)