ATV Wild Ride 3D On Sale For One Week Only

Posted by Andy Green

It's yours for just $5.99

ATV Wild Ride 3D skidded into the North American 3DS eShop last month, giving thrill-seeking gamers the chance to race their way through various unique environments.

Jools Watsham, co-founder of Renegade Kid, the game's developer, has revealed to us that it's now on sale at a reduced price, so if you haven't picked it up yet you can do so for just $5.99. You might want to hurry though as it's for one week only - once the 2nd May comes along it'll be $7.99 again.

We're still waiting for this to come to the European eShop, hopefully it'll be available soon.

Will this deal entice you to download ATV Wild Ride 3D? What are your thoughts on the game? Let us know by dropping a comment below.

Barbiegurl777

Barbiegurl777 said:

@LordJumpMad

Yeah it's actually worth the $5.99 price tag. :) I didn't buy it when it was first released because hesitant of the game as well & the youtube video's showing this game with the graphics do not do the game justice. When you get the game you'll see what I mean the graphics look a whole lot more sharper. Really enjoying the game so far. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Lalivero

Lalivero said:

Really fun game, everyone should get this if they weren't sure before. Worth it!

EaZy_T

EaZy_T said:

edit: I'm a sucker for a sale :D 25% off is nice.
I only ran a couple quick races, but it is fun to rip around the track and pull big air tricks!
I downloaded this because I don't have any 3DS sports games (and I like RK).

Tony_342

Tony_342 said:

I hesitated to get this game because screenshots and videos make it seem more rough around the edges than it really is. Plus Nintendo Life's review wasn't exactly glowing. But I finally got it a few days after it came out (when it was still $7.99), and I don't regret it one bit. I've been playing this game more than any other game I have for 3DS at the moment. It's quite fun, and requires a good bit of skill.

Dpullam

Dpullam said:

This game looks interesting. I'm not sure if it is a type of game I would enjoy regardless of a discount though.

Urbanhispanic

Urbanhispanic said:

I have been wondering whether to buy this game. If I know enough people that would play this online, I'll consider getting it too. :)

thecorre

thecorre said:

the game is a fun pick up abd play racing game and it is worth the price tag i really recommend this game!

Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech said:

@bezerker99 Where I would agree with you I'm already actively playing 3 games right now as it is so why not add a 4th! EO4, Luigi's Mansion, and Monster Hunter have been killing my time but the racing genre is one of if not my favorite and its been far too long since of played even a decent one so if I get a card within the next week ill probably dl it!

Knuckles

Knuckles said:

Hate to say this, but I feel I must.
The glitches haven't been fixed, but they are all mostly avoidable, with the only "problem course" being Canada if you hit a wall at a fast speed, and you will glitch out because most walls on that course are only a few pixels thin.

Gustoff

Gustoff said:

Got this game when it was released. This is one of my go to games when i just want to play something quick and fun. I like racing games, so this game is a plus for me. Glitches do exist and you will encounter them, but once you get good at the game, you'll enjoy it and nearly forget about the glitches, except for the Canada course as @Knuckles said. I haven't been playing a lot lately as i've been busy with life but i got back into it last night and will again tonight. I'm going to try and finally get some online racing with @Windys online racing event on Fridays. Check it out, it's a really fun game with online mode too. If you like racing games, this is a no brainer.

idork99

idork99 said:

I'd like to purchase but I hesitate because I'm not sure if I have enough room for another racer on my 3DS since I play Mario Kart 7 daily.

Knuckles

Knuckles said:

@Windy You should have said through a freak flute I lost 1st. I had first, then lost it to a person who had only played 3 races. I didn't even race the guy!