Events: Photos From The Eurogamer Expo 2012 Show Floor

Posted by Damien McFerran

Your visual guide to the UK's biggest gaming event

Just in case you didn't know, the Eurogamer Expo is currently running at full force in London. Nintendo Life is an official media partner for the event, and even has its own StreetPass Zone where 3DS users can meet up, engage in a spot of light gaming and generally have a chat.

We'll be posting photos from the show floor up until Sunday, when the event closes. Keep checking back to see exclusive shots of all the latest Nintendo games, as well as other Nintendo-related imagery.

Live Text - Updates will load here automatically, no need to refresh the page.

10:48

13:06

We're here!

13:05

13:05

Chunky_Droid

Chunky_Droid said:

When I first saw this I swore I saw Luigi giving the finger, glad he was being his innocent self!

Chunky_Droid

Chunky_Droid said:

@Kid3dizzy: I'm approaching this as if you're not trolling, before everyone accuses you of it.

That's an old Game & Watch game system that us oldies used to play in the 80's :). Some had one screen, and some had two screens, you could say double screens have always been in the back of handheld designers minds for years before the DS ever came out!

EDIT: That particular Game & Watch is Donkey Kong 3 I believe.

k8sMum

k8sMum said:

i wish they'd return E3 to this format: it was more fun to watch when the public was let in the doors; it felt so much more exciting than the dry stuff now days.

have fun, guys.

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

Woah! If this is half as fun as it looks you guys must have a helluva good time there. Very nice.
Great idea with the StreetPass zone too, i like it.

Varia01

Varia01 said:

I am a geek, and that is so totally a geek's dream... Past Nintendo controllers,nintendo gear, hands-on demos! But as a Metroid Man, I hate that Nintendo just disrespects Metroid big-time by not putting Metroid merchandise in the enjoyment. Zelda gear is there, and it doesn't even have a launch game for the Wii U!

Huiee123

Huiee123 said:

I might go to the expo next year with my mates. Hopefully then we can play the new zelda (if there is on).

b_willers

b_willers said:

I was there today, 148 street pass hits! Really impressed with ZombiU and the Luigi's mansion game in Nintendo Land.

ogo79

ogo79 said:

cool, i have 3 of those nes wallets myself, btw- what nes game is that on pic 13:06?

b_willers

b_willers said:

@ogo79 that is Metal Gear Solid, they had a timeline with most of the games in the series available to play, they didn't seem to have the Game Boy Colour version though

RadioShadow

RadioShadow said:

Can't wait for tomorrow! The event looks sweet!

One question, do they accept credit / debit cards whening buying stuff there?

b_willers

b_willers said:

@sinalefa Ah you are right, I never have cared much for the series. I did want to try the Metal Gear Rising demo in the over 18 section but the waiting time put me off.

Marioman64

Marioman64 said:

that last picture is the most beautfiul. if I was there I would totally blast through a 16-star playthrough in front of everyone... hopefully MIPS would cooperate

DamoAdmin

Damo said:

@James A new haircut? It's less messy than usual, if that's what you mean... ;)

Was a real shame you couldn't be with us this year...perhaps next year Nintendo will allow you to leave your German fortress and hook up with the Nintendo Life crew for some Street Pass goodness? You know you want to!