Nintendo America Loads eShop with New 3D Trailers

Posted by James Newton

See upcoming games in motion

After announcing a stack of 3DS release dates this week Nintendo of America has now posted 3D trailers of some upcoming titles on the eShop itself.

You can download new 3D footage of Kid Icarus: Uprising — out on 23rd March 2012 — as well as Q1 download releases Dillon’s Rolling Western and Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword.

Don't forget since the 3DS firmware update you can now queue up several downloads to start when your system next enters sleep mode.

[via nintendoeverything.com]

Related Games

Wildvine53

Wildvine53 said:

The sleep mode downloads are awesome! Dillon's Rolling Western can't come soon enough.

Aqueous

Aqueous said:

That's a nice case, is it official?
so that's what the other option was for then, nice, I guess.

lonlon-milker

lonlon-milker said:

Nintendo you have answered my prayers. I cant take waiting for the game anymore but now my pain will be slightly eased :)

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

All 3 of these trailers were fantastic. I am most excited for the 2 downloadable games, and the 3d in the samurai game is really impressive I think

Haxonberik

Haxonberik said:

The Kid Icarus box art looks so awesome. Im also very happy to see the eShop get some great original games :)

Squid

Squid said:

OK, great! Now, what about the GBA Ambassador games, huh? Huh? Huh?

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

Wow, is that the official boxart? That's awesome!

I'll definitely watch the new trailer in 3D when those GBA Amabassador games come out here in America soon.

grumblegrumble

grumblegrumble said:

Coolness. I can't wait to play Kid Icarus: Uprising. I am really looking forward to the 3D Classics original Kid Icarus, too. Spent a big chunk of my teenage years playing this game along with Metroid and using the password codes feverishly. lol

FluttershyGuy

FluttershyGuy said:

Awesome boxart and trailer! Plus, the movie reel icon on the 3DS menu to start the trailer has inside it what will presumably be the icon for the game itself (unlike the last KI: U trailer, in which the reel was empty)! Can't wait for February... Truth be told, this is the main game I got the 3DS for!

3DLORDoNINTENDO

3DLORDoNINTENDO said:

if nintendo want us 2 buy or download their videos or games why only 2 gigabit i need 8 4 all these dowloads whats the best sd card 2 use 4 an 3ds ?

joevox316

joevox316 said:

Awesomeness! Can't wait for Sakura Samurai and Rolling Western. I hope those ambassador games hit stateside tomorrow. =( What on Earth could possibly be the point of making us wait anyway?

Teh-Ray

Teh-Ray said:

Wait, people still think that their 2GB card won't hold everything? I have so many things downloaded, yet I still have more than 5000 blocks ( whatever those are ) left on my card. It won't be filled for a while, so I say people should stop worrying so much about it!

Also, that box art is amazing. Can't wait for any of these games, plus Dillon's Rolling Western is really making me want to play Spirit Tracks again. I heard somewhere it's made by the same developers of Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks, is that true?

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

Like Red-acteur (5.) said it wouldn't hurt to have 'em in Europe.
Demos would be even greater. Shortly before the games become available would be soon enough for me. :)

Robo-goose

Robo-goose said:

Anyone else think Dillon's Rolling Western looks pretty darn amazing?
Tower of defense meats beat-em'-up, how awesome is that?
Also, Texas.

lalalalalalal

lalalalalalal said:

@25. battLeToaD
don't get me wrong, videos are great....but yeah, demos would also be nice.

I'm just saying, but am I the only one who thinks it's sort of weird that the videos are their own app? Hm.

StarDust4Ever

StarDust4Ever said:

It's gonna be funny whenever I finally use up all 120 spaces on the home menu. Anyone know what happens? I've already got 96 of them filled (80% of available blocks). Nintendo is great!!!

rjejr

rjejr said:

I'm really glad Nintendo sort of combined Nintendo Channel and the store from the Wii, but now my kids can't find stuff b/c there is also a Nintendo Video channel - which seems to only have bad music videos anyway.

Also, anybody know if my kids can find "Nintendo Week" on the 3DS? They're big dark Gary fans.

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

@lalalalalalal(28.): I find that irritating as well. I mean to me it's nothing to make a big fuss about since usually i only watch the trailers once. But for whatever reason i'm keeping them on my system and like StarDust i'm wondering what will happen when i've got all the spaces filled. Will i have to delete something ? Will the menu get bigger ? Will there be a seperate SD card menu like on Wii ? Will my 3DS implode ? Will i become even more paranoid ?