Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,881 to 23,900 of 27,917

UGXwolf

Something else I've been thinking for a while: it's annoyig that people keep going "OMG THIS NEW CHARACTER LOOKS SO OP!!!" the trailers are designed to play up a character's strengths. Of course he looks strong. We won't know how good he really is until a meta develops. It's gonna be at least another month before the new three are taken fully into account in competitive tier lists, and even then, the meta for the whole game is still developing.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Noonch

@Klimbatize I'll take any WiiU codes you don't want.

My other Switch is a WiiU.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-1230-7713

UGXwolf

Klimbatize wrote:

In that case, is anyone planning on getting all three new characters and the stage, but only for Wii U?

If so, I only want them for 3DS. I'll buy Ryu and Kirby for both systems, the other person buys Lucas and Roy for both, and we exchange codes we don't need. I'm in North America.

Anyone interested?

I might take you up on this offer. Do you have a Skype we can better organize this on?

UGXwolf

puncher wrote:

That's the weakest argument I've ever heard. Is that all the ammo you got? Huuuuur duuuuuuur Ryu has a history with Nintendo dat means something doe. Foh.

Huuur duuur Ryu is a video game character, Goku isn't.

You guys are the same clowns that will be riding Sakurai's d..... and praising him if he said Goku is gonna be in the mix.

Feel free to blundly follow this flawed logic, if you so choose, but the bottom line is that not only have you countered nothing and proven nothing, you've also gone and ignored completely legitimate arguments and pretended that makes you smarter or more correct.

Clearly the idea of a legitimate debate has gone right over your head. Too bad.

You know, here's the thing: I've seen good arguments for Goku being in the game and while I still don't agree with them, at least thise guys were trying. I respect them AND their arguments. You, on the otger hand, are proving to be a d---bag at best. Now go find somewhere better to troll, cause you won't gain any ground, here.

Joeynator3000

UGXwolf wrote:

puncher wrote:

That's the weakest argument I've ever heard. Is that all the ammo you got? Huuuuur duuuuuuur Ryu has a history with Nintendo dat means something doe. Foh.

Huuur duuur Ryu is a video game character, Goku isn't.

You guys are the same clowns that will be riding Sakurai's d..... and praising him if he said Goku is gonna be in the mix.

Feel free to blundly follow this flawed logic, if you so choose, but the bottom line is that not only have you countered nothing and proven nothing, you've also gone and ignored completely legitimate arguments and pretended that makes you smarter or more correct.

Clearly the idea of a legitimate debate has gone right over your head. Too bad.

You know, here's the thing: I've seen good arguments for Goku being in the game and while I still don't agree with them, at least thise guys were trying. I respect them AND their arguments. You, on the otger hand, are proving to be a d---bag at best. Now go find somewhere better to troll, cause you won't gain any ground, here.

Just ignore him, it's obvious that he's trolling.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Rexcalibr

Anyone know how to make your posts appear on the Miiverse stage? I want to make one for the Koopa Kids.

Rexcalibr

FriedSquid

@Guitardude7 You just need the DLC back for your Wii U version right? Go to My Menu on the eShop and then go to Your Downloads >> Downloaded Content, and they should be there for you to redownload. I would check the Download Management on the Home Menu to be sure, and wait until everything is done until you load Smash again, just to be safe. Hope that works for you!

@Rexcalibr Find the Smash Bros. community, and click the square button with bars next to it, to see the sub-communities. Scroll down till you find the Koopalings.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Joeynator3000

....The Freakyforms medley scares me. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

UGXwolf

So now that I've tested it out, the stages are awesome, Ryu's fun, but really tough to use. Roy is awesome. Gonna have to put him in my list for sure. Possibly even above Ike. Lucas isn't as annoying to fight as Ness, so that's good, and I appear ti be better with Link than before the update. He's become my go-to table-flip option for when someone really needs to be put in their place.

Klimbatize

UGXwolf wrote:

I might take you up on this offer. Do you have a Skype we can better organize this on?

No, but you can email me at [email protected].

@Noonch You got it.

EDIT: Never mind, looks like you got the DLC already.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

CapeSmash

>gets a $20 eShop points card
>the DLC bundle that has everything is $21

Kill me now.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

UGXwolf

Klimbatize wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

No, but you can email me at [email protected].

@Noonch You got it.

EDIT: Never mind, looks like you got the DLC already.

Yeah, sorry. Wasn't sure if you were still around and it looked like someone beat me to the offer, so I just went ahead with it. Too bad, too. Each of us only getting two characters each would've saced a fair amount, moneywise.

Azooooz

Artwork Comparison:
Untitled Untitled

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Tsuchinoko

I'm 99% convinced the Rhythm Heaven songs are for a stage, no character. Thats cool, I'd love a stage.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Grumblevolcano

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I'm 99% convinced the Rhythm Heaven songs are for a stage, no character. Thats cool, I'd love a stage.

The Rhythm Heaven songs are on the Miiverse stage.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Faruko

I wonder if Capcom gets a part of the Ryu DLC

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

NintendoFan64

@Azooooz So...the Wii Fit Trainer is Zangief?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

whodatninja

Guitardude7 wrote:

I figured out my issue. For whatever reason, my Wii U didn't download the system update needed to use the content at first. It took 4 software reactivations to get it to cue the update. That was weird.

Yeah you sometimes have to restart multiple times!

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

TeeJay

The Miiverse stage amuses me to no end. What ana amazing stage idea.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic