Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,409

Big_L91

WingedSnagret wrote:

It's pretty dang obvious King Boo is the main villain. I mean, he's in the opening cutscene for crying out loud.

haha, i thought he was. in my case i was just kidding.

Edited on by Big_L91

put it on.

Big_L91

best ad yet id say, well english ad anyway.

put it on.

Ketchupcat

WingedSnagret wrote:

It's pretty dang obvious King Boo is the main villain. I mean, he's in the opening cutscene for crying out loud.

That's what I was thinking. He's even in the loading screen!
Anyway, this got me thinking. Maybe King Boo could be a boss in 3D World! We've had Petey Piranha in NSMB, this wouldn't be too out there.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

CM30

Captain_Bagel wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

That's what I was thinking. He's even in the loading screen!
Anyway, this got me thinking. Maybe King Boo could be a boss in 3D World! We've had Petey Piranha in NSMB, this wouldn't be too out there.

King Boo being a boss wouldn't be too out there, because he's already been a boss in 2 mainstream Mario platformers; Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario 64 DS.

It'd be cool to see him in this game too.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

playingbelgian

Just a warning, the embargo of this game is still up, so this 'Ranting Robots Review' is not a credible one, otherwise they'd be in trouble. That means they didn't get their hands on the game before the launch date, and are giving a review based on the demo levels and trailers. And it all boils down to 'it isn't a collect-a-thon but it looks fun'

E: That could've been a stretch, but yeah.

Edited on by playingbelgian

playingbelgian

JonnyKong

Has got 9/10/9/10 with Famitsu.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

cookiex

JonnyKong wrote:

Has got 9/10/9/10 with Famitsu.

Same score as 3D Land and Galaxy.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Captain_Toad

The Nintendo direct just released a bunch of spoilers to 3d world. Watch out!

@WingedOne That one was an example....

Edit: @WingedOne @My_Dark_Brother You are forgiven. Just put in a spoiler tag.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

cookiex

!

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Snagrio

@mariobro4 Oops, my bad. I have deleted it promptly. The hype blinded common sense...

EDIT: Too late now apparently.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

Apparently said spoiler isn't much of a spoiler, because Nintendo just uploaded the Ten New Things video on YouTube and said spoiler is in the thumbnail!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

DreamyViridi

Wow. They did! If you don't mind spoilers, take a look.
Hopefully, there are other unlockables that are still a secret in the game.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

NintendoLink

In my opinion they are way off the golden road with this.
So much jibberish in their games, concentrate on making 1 solid game without all that nonsense. Speedrun..pls. ppl wanna speedrun the main game, not on a minigame.
Not so much to be happy about on this direct, wii U wise. Pikmin DLC is great though for those who like that game.

Dont lash out, im not saying u guys cant be happy, just sharing my opinion.

Wii U Mario Kart bundle - Mario kart 8, Monster hunter 3, Donkey Kong Tropical freeze
Wii U Nintendo ID - pockyNNrocky - ADD ME ! :)

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3551-3737 | Nintendo Network ID: POCKYnROCKY

Emblem

I don't see any reason for every Wii U owner not to pick up this game. But then again i didn't understand how every Wii U owner didn't pick up the glory that is Pikmin 3 either. Can't wait for this to arrive, i'm going to head straight to my families house with the GF and play some 4 player action with my siblings .

Emblem

JonnyKong

I can't really get excited about playing as Rosalina, she's a bit of a dull character to me, but nm, everything else in that video excites me. I especially look forward to seeing how crazy and imaginative the Toad Brigade and Mystery Box levels get.

I'm so jealous you Americans get to play this soon.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

DreamyViridi

JonnyKong wrote:

I can't really get excited about playing as Rosalina, she's a bit of a dull character to me, but nm, everything else in that video excites me. I especially look forward to seeing how crazy and imaginative the Toad Brigade and Mystery Box levels get.

I'm so jealous you Americans get to play this soon.

Don't forget the... [ahem] racing stage. How can someone not get excited from that?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.