Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,409

Big_L91

if this game has special worlds ill do a triple jump for joy!

Edited on by Big_L91

put it on.

WebHead

I'm sure there'll be special worlds....and maybe an unlockable Rosalina!

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Snagrio

So pretty. Also 1,000 comment.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

JonnyKong

Argh why do I keep watching these videos, I'm going to have no surprises left soon.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

Blast

This next gen game looks amazing

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

NintendoLink

This forum should get a spoiler tag function. like, ....

Edited on by NintendoLink

Wii U Mario Kart bundle - Mario kart 8, Monster hunter 3, Donkey Kong Tropical freeze
Wii U Nintendo ID - pockyNNrocky - ADD ME ! :)

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3551-3737 | Nintendo Network ID: POCKYnROCKY

luisesteban

Yeap, this thread is getting full of spoilers. See you later on november 23.

luisesteban

JonnyKong

You always hold me at gunpoint making me watch these videos D-Man, don't try deny it!

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

Big_L91

i wish i could stop watching but Dmans right cant really spoil a mario game by seeing the first few worlds. i was watching some of the first few levels on my wii u last night while holding the gamepad pretending to play haha, even that was fun. really cant wait for this ive got a feeling it might be my favorite mario yet.

put it on.

WebHead

I don't see what the big deal is given it's a Mario platformer.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Big_L91

Spoiler you stomp goombas, and grab flagpoles. spoiler

put it on.

Big_L91

you sure its not Robotnik? lol

put it on.

DudeSean

Captain_Bagel wrote:

That reminds me of the time my friend got mad at me for "spoiling" Dark Moon for him. I told him King Boo was the final boss.

Oh, great. Now you've spoiled it for me. I actually haven't beaten it yet.
I don't think it's as obvious that King Boo is the boss in Luigi's Mansion as it is obvious that Bowser is the final boss in a Super Mario game. There have only been two Luigi's Mansion games so there is no set standard. Bowser wasn't the final boss in Super Mario Bros. 2 and Ganon wasn't the final boss in The Legend of Zelda 2.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Ketchupcat

DudeSean wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

That reminds me of the time my friend got mad at me for "spoiling" Dark Moon for him. I told him King Boo was the final boss.

I don't think it's as obvious that King Boo is the boss in Luigi's Mansion as it is obvious that Bowser is the final boss in a Super Mario game. There have only been two Luigi's Mansion games so there is no set standard. Bowser wasn't the final boss in Super Mario Bros. 2 and Ganon wasn't the final boss in The Legend of Zelda 2.

Really? Oh, sorry about that...

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Big_L91

DudeSean wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

spoiled it for me to man! just started the snowy mine lol, id kinda guessed king boo was behind it all though, lol. theres plenty of hints.

put it on.

Snagrio

It's pretty dang obvious King Boo is the main villain. I mean, he's in the opening cutscene for crying out loud.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.