Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Mario 3D World

Showing 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,631

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,381. Posted:

Cat Bowser....seriously saw that coming, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,382. Posted:

@Yukari_Sendo:

And he was a tiger at that, which was even cooler. I love tigers!

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,383. Posted:

...Ugh, my speakers were up...you can get rid of the spoiler sound effect now NL. lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Reverandjames

1,384. Posted:

Anyone pre ordered from Amazon? Eagerly awaiting my dispatch email... Completed Rayman Legends and playing through NSMB Wii to tighten up the strats...

Favourite games of all time: Sonic 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Final Fantasy 7, THe Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Halo 3, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, The Last Of Us.

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4036-0835 | Nintendo Network ID: Reverandjames | Twitter: James_wright85

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

1,385. Posted:

So what does anyone think of Plessie? I think he's a cute character and his levels are very fun. Sadly, I've read someone hate on him for replacing Yoshi, but I don't care. Yoshi and Plessie will quite possibly team up in a future Mario game or Plessie could even show up in Yoshi's New Island or Yarn Yoshi.

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WebHead

1,386. Posted:

I'll be honest, I can't say I care much for Plessie. To me his levels are gimmicks and nothing more.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,387. Posted:

The Plessie levels look boring. I was under the impression he was only in one level.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

1,388. Posted:

I just finished it earlier. Fantastic game.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

10000mario

1,389. Posted:

I actually liked the plessie levels, I wish they would have made a whole extra world based on his gameplay!

10000mario

AuthorMessage

BlueBlurIxM

1,390. Posted:

The plessie levels are pretty funny if you are playing with at last 2 players. :D

Rings! Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,391. Posted:

I love the Plessie levels! He also likes to be pet with the Gamepad. Poking annoys him, though.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

Jampie

1,392. Posted:

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

The plessie levels are pretty funny if you are playing with at last 2 players. :D

This!! My friend and I had so much fun. LOL. Since we always wanted to go different directions. Haha.

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5300-2300-1028 ☆ 4200-4134-8664

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter: jampielynn

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,393. Posted:

The day is finally here! :D

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

1,394. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

The day is finally here! :D

oh yeahhhhh, i wasnt planning on getting it today due to limited funds due to crimbo, but what do you know i caved in and grabbed some trade ins.

put it on.

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,395. Posted:

World 1 complete, so frigging awesome and fun so far.

AuthorMessage

Edwin

1,396. Posted:

I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer.

When you're on the overworld map of World-3 you can see an island off to the left if you rotate the camera. On this tall island is a green pipe, a 1up, and some invisible coins (if you blow on the mic). I cannot figure out how to get to this pipe. I have completed the game and have gotten every green star and stamps except for the last five. How do get to this pipe? Thank you.

Edwin

Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket

AuthorMessage

suburban_sensei

1,397. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

So what does anyone think of Plessie? I think he's a cute character and his levels are very fun. Sadly, I've read someone hate on him for replacing Yoshi, but I don't care. Yoshi and Plessie will quite possibly team up in a future Mario game or Plessie could even show up in Yoshi's New Island or Yarn Yoshi.

I don't mind Plessie. I am playing through the game with my fiance who doesn't play games a whole lot, so the Plessie levels usually end up with a ton of funny deaths. Things like I am pushing one way, she is pushing another, then we just jump into an abyss. I have to say I LOVE the music in the Plessie sections.

Currently Playing:
Hyrule Warriors (Wii U)
Shadow of Mordor (PS4)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,398. Posted:

I'm gonna play through every level as Peach first, at least it's a guarantee I'll get all the gold flagpoles on my first run.

I think Plessie is adorable. I struggled with his first level, but then I managed to master the controls.

Any idea yet how well this game has sold in America?

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

1,399. Posted:

just picked up, now roll on 5 o'clock!

put it on.

AuthorMessage

skywake

1,400. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

Any idea yet how well this game has sold in America?

Haven't seen any of that yet but for the week of its release, which I think was just two days, Wii U sales in NA jumped ~53%. For comparison it jumped by ~35% in Europe with no Marios and ~36% in Japan with it. So it seems to have done fairly well in America comparatively.

..... although even with that boost the Wii U in NA is the sixth best selling console. Behind XBOne and PS4 (expected) 3DS (also expected) but also still the 360 and PS3. Ok signs though especially with a title which tends to have a very, very long tail in terms of sales. Definitely better than the numbers in Japan.

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake