Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Mario 3D World

Showing 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,618

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,381. Posted:

Cat Bowser....seriously saw that coming, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,382. Posted:

@Yukari_Sendo:

And he was a tiger at that, which was even cooler. I love tigers!

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,383. Posted:

...Ugh, my speakers were up...you can get rid of the spoiler sound effect now NL. lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Reverandjames

1,384. Posted:

Anyone pre ordered from Amazon? Eagerly awaiting my dispatch email... Completed Rayman Legends and playing through NSMB Wii to tighten up the strats...

My favourite game of all time is Final Fantasy 7, closely followed by Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Sonic 2, Street Fighter 2, and The Last of Us. PSN: Reverandjames

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4036-0835 | Nintendo Network ID: Reverandjames | Twitter: James_wright85

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,385. Posted:

So what does anyone think of Plessie? I think he's a cute character and his levels are very fun. Sadly, I've read someone hate on him for replacing Yoshi, but I don't care. Yoshi and Plessie will quite possibly team up in a future Mario game or Plessie could even show up in Yoshi's New Island or Yarn Yoshi.

Edited on by DestinyMan

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WebHead

1,386. Posted:

I'll be honest, I can't say I care much for Plessie. To me his levels are gimmicks and nothing more.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,387. Posted:

The Plessie levels look boring. I was under the impression he was only in one level.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

1,388. Posted:

I just finished it earlier. Fantastic game.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

10000mario

1,389. Posted:

I actually liked the plessie levels, I wish they would have made a whole extra world based on his gameplay!

10000mario

AuthorMessage

BlueBlurIxM

1,390. Posted:

The plessie levels are pretty funny if you are playing with at last 2 players. :D

Rings! Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,391. Posted:

I love the Plessie levels! He also likes to be pet with the Gamepad. Poking annoys him, though.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

AuthorMessage

Jampie

1,392. Posted:

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

The plessie levels are pretty funny if you are playing with at last 2 players. :D

This!! My friend and I had so much fun. LOL. Since we always wanted to go different directions. Haha.

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5300-2300-1028 ☆ 4200-4134-8664

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter: jampielynn

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,393. Posted:

The day is finally here! :D

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

1,394. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

The day is finally here! :D

oh yeahhhhh, i wasnt planning on getting it today due to limited funds due to crimbo, but what do you know i caved in and grabbed some trade ins.

put it on.

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,395. Posted:

World 1 complete, so frigging awesome and fun so far.

AuthorMessage

Edwin

1,396. Posted:

I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer.

When you're on the overworld map of World-3 you can see an island off to the left if you rotate the camera. On this tall island is a green pipe, a 1up, and some invisible coins (if you blow on the mic). I cannot figure out how to get to this pipe. I have completed the game and have gotten every green star and stamps except for the last five. How do get to this pipe? Thank you.

Edwin

Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket

AuthorMessage

suburban_sensei

1,397. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

So what does anyone think of Plessie? I think he's a cute character and his levels are very fun. Sadly, I've read someone hate on him for replacing Yoshi, but I don't care. Yoshi and Plessie will quite possibly team up in a future Mario game or Plessie could even show up in Yoshi's New Island or Yarn Yoshi.

I don't mind Plessie. I am playing through the game with my fiance who doesn't play games a whole lot, so the Plessie levels usually end up with a ton of funny deaths. Things like I am pushing one way, she is pushing another, then we just jump into an abyss. I have to say I LOVE the music in the Plessie sections.

Currently Playing:
New Super Luigi U
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Earthbound

Nintendo ID: Suburban_Sensei

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,398. Posted:

I'm gonna play through every level as Peach first, at least it's a guarantee I'll get all the gold flagpoles on my first run.

I think Plessie is adorable. I struggled with his first level, but then I managed to master the controls.

Any idea yet how well this game has sold in America?

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

1,399. Posted:

just picked up, now roll on 5 o'clock!

put it on.

AuthorMessage

skywake

1,400. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

Any idea yet how well this game has sold in America?

Haven't seen any of that yet but for the week of its release, which I think was just two days, Wii U sales in NA jumped ~53%. For comparison it jumped by ~35% in Europe with no Marios and ~36% in Japan with it. So it seems to have done fairly well in America comparatively.

..... although even with that boost the Wii U in NA is the sixth best selling console. Behind XBOne and PS4 (expected) 3DS (also expected) but also still the 360 and PS3. Ok signs though especially with a title which tends to have a very, very long tail in terms of sales. Definitely better than the numbers in Japan.

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake