Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,656

Megumi_Sagano

...Ugh, my speakers were up...you can get rid of the spoiler sound effect now NL. lol

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

Reverandjames

Anyone pre ordered from Amazon? Eagerly awaiting my dispatch email... Completed Rayman Legends and playing through NSMB Wii to tighten up the strats...

Favourite games of all time: Sonic 2, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Final Fantasy 7, THe Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Halo 3, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, The Last Of Us.

Nintendo Network ID: Reverandjames | Twitter:

NintyFan

So what does anyone think of Plessie? I think he's a cute character and his levels are very fun. Sadly, I've read someone hate on him for replacing Yoshi, but I don't care. Yoshi and Plessie will quite possibly team up in a future Mario game or Plessie could even show up in Yoshi's New Island or Yarn Yoshi.

Edited on by NintyFan

WebHead

I'll be honest, I can't say I care much for Plessie. To me his levels are gimmicks and nothing more.

WebHead

Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

shingi_70

The Plessie levels look boring. I was under the impression he was only in one level.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

10000mario

I actually liked the plessie levels, I wish they would have made a whole extra world based on his gameplay!

10000mario

Blur_Escalation

The plessie levels are pretty funny if you are playing with at last 2 players.

My Mario Maker Stages: 4E23-0000-0012-2151(Bowser Jr.'s Lair) /// AA58-0000-0038-B088 (The Rooms) ///
4FE6-0000-003E-0E79(Can you make it to the top?) /// 15E3-0000-0014-243B (Green Hill Zone 3) /// "And more! Check it out!" :)
Rings! Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!

Ketchupcat

I love the Plessie levels! He also likes to be pet with the Gamepad. Poking annoys him, though.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Jampie

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

The plessie levels are pretty funny if you are playing with at last 2 players.

This!! My friend and I had so much fun. LOL. Since we always wanted to go different directions. Haha.

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5300-2300-1028 ☆ 4200-4134-8664

Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter:

JonnyKong

The day is finally here!

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

Big_L91

JonnyKong wrote:

The day is finally here!

oh yeahhhhh, i wasnt planning on getting it today due to limited funds due to crimbo, but what do you know i caved in and grabbed some trade ins.

put it on.

JonnyKong

World 1 complete, so frigging awesome and fun so far.

Edwin

I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer.

When you're on the overworld map of World-3 you can see an island off to the left if you rotate the camera. On this tall island is a green pipe, a 1up, and some invisible coins (if you blow on the mic). I cannot figure out how to get to this pipe. I have completed the game and have gotten every green star and stamps except for the last five. How do get to this pipe? Thank you.

Edwin

Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket

suburban_sensei

DestinyMan wrote:

So what does anyone think of Plessie? I think he's a cute character and his levels are very fun. Sadly, I've read someone hate on him for replacing Yoshi, but I don't care. Yoshi and Plessie will quite possibly team up in a future Mario game or Plessie could even show up in Yoshi's New Island or Yarn Yoshi.

I don't mind Plessie. I am playing through the game with my fiance who doesn't play games a whole lot, so the Plessie levels usually end up with a ton of funny deaths. Things like I am pushing one way, she is pushing another, then we just jump into an abyss. I have to say I LOVE the music in the Plessie sections.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby Triple Deluxe / Prof. Layton vs. Pheonix (3DS)
Far Cry 4 / GTA V (PS4)

JonnyKong

I'm gonna play through every level as Peach first, at least it's a guarantee I'll get all the gold flagpoles on my first run.

I think Plessie is adorable. I struggled with his first level, but then I managed to master the controls.

Any idea yet how well this game has sold in America?

Big_L91

just picked up, now roll on 5 o'clock!

put it on.

skywake

JonnyKong wrote:

Any idea yet how well this game has sold in America?

Haven't seen any of that yet but for the week of its release, which I think was just two days, Wii U sales in NA jumped ~53%. For comparison it jumped by ~35% in Europe with no Marios and ~36% in Japan with it. So it seems to have done fairly well in America comparatively.

..... although even with that boost the Wii U in NA is the sixth best selling console. Behind XBOne and PS4 (expected) 3DS (also expected) but also still the 360 and PS3. Ok signs though especially with a title which tends to have a very, very long tail in terms of sales. Definitely better than the numbers in Japan.

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake
Musics to set the tone: Think, Dance, Relax
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

AceTrainerAndy

For my fellow Americans. Is the game short? I don't want to blow through the game in 3 days.

Nintendo id: AceTrainerAndy add me to play Black Ops2.
3DS FC: 1005-8521-5508

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic