Big_L91

Spoiler you stomp goombas, and grab flagpoles. spoiler

put it on.

Big_L91

you sure its not Robotnik? lol

put it on.

DudeSean

Captain_Bagel wrote:

That reminds me of the time my friend got mad at me for "spoiling" Dark Moon for him. I told him King Boo was the final boss.

Oh, great. Now you've spoiled it for me. I actually haven't beaten it yet.
I don't think it's as obvious that King Boo is the boss in Luigi's Mansion as it is obvious that Bowser is the final boss in a Super Mario game. There have only been two Luigi's Mansion games so there is no set standard. Bowser wasn't the final boss in Super Mario Bros. 2 and Ganon wasn't the final boss in The Legend of Zelda 2.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Ketchupcat

DudeSean wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

That reminds me of the time my friend got mad at me for "spoiling" Dark Moon for him. I told him King Boo was the final boss.

I don't think it's as obvious that King Boo is the boss in Luigi's Mansion as it is obvious that Bowser is the final boss in a Super Mario game. There have only been two Luigi's Mansion games so there is no set standard. Bowser wasn't the final boss in Super Mario Bros. 2 and Ganon wasn't the final boss in The Legend of Zelda 2.

Really? Oh, sorry about that...

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Big_L91

DudeSean wrote:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

spoiled it for me to man! just started the snowy mine lol, id kinda guessed king boo was behind it all though, lol. theres plenty of hints.

put it on.

Snagrio

It's pretty dang obvious King Boo is the main villain. I mean, he's in the opening cutscene for crying out loud.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Big_L91

WingedSnagret wrote:

It's pretty dang obvious King Boo is the main villain. I mean, he's in the opening cutscene for crying out loud.

haha, i thought he was. in my case i was just kidding.

Edited on by Big_L91

put it on.

Big_L91

best ad yet id say, well english ad anyway.

put it on.

Ketchupcat

WingedSnagret wrote:

That's what I was thinking. He's even in the loading screen!
Anyway, this got me thinking. Maybe King Boo could be a boss in 3D World! We've had Petey Piranha in NSMB, this wouldn't be too out there.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

CM30

Captain_Bagel wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

That's what I was thinking. He's even in the loading screen!
Anyway, this got me thinking. Maybe King Boo could be a boss in 3D World! We've had Petey Piranha in NSMB, this wouldn't be too out there.

King Boo being a boss wouldn't be too out there, because he's already been a boss in 2 mainstream Mario platformers; Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario 64 DS.

It'd be cool to see him in this game too.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

WebHead

Ranting Robots Review: 8.9/10. Warning for language.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

playingbelgian

Just a warning, the embargo of this game is still up, so this 'Ranting Robots Review' is not a credible one, otherwise they'd be in trouble. That means they didn't get their hands on the game before the launch date, and are giving a review based on the demo levels and trailers. And it all boils down to 'it isn't a collect-a-thon but it looks fun'

E: That could've been a stretch, but yeah.

Edited on by playingbelgian

playingbelgian

JonnyKong

Has got 9/10/9/10 with Famitsu.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

cookiex

JonnyKong wrote:

Has got 9/10/9/10 with Famitsu.

Same score as 3D Land and Galaxy.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Captain_Toad

The Nintendo direct just released a bunch of spoilers to 3d world. Watch out!

@WingedOne That one was an example....

Edit: @WingedOne @My_Dark_Brother You are forgiven. Just put in a spoiler tag.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

cookiex

!

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Snagrio

@mariobro4 Oops, my bad. I have deleted it promptly. The hype blinded common sense...

EDIT: Too late now apparently.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic