901. Posted:

???
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo, Dillon, Mallo, Wonder-Red, and Duck Hunt Dog for Smash!

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

902. Posted:

Playable Rosalina?
#1: Rosalina's emblem
#2: Little Rosalina
#3: Rosalina
#4: No idea

Edited on by DestinyMan

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

903. Posted:

#4 Looks like Mega Man.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

904. Posted:

Is it just me or do the graphics in the newest trailers look a lot better than the E3 Direct trailer? :o

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

CM30

905. Posted:

Mega Man as playable is exactly what I thought when I saw the fourth icon above. Probably won't ever happen though.

I'm a bit skeptical of the first one being Rosalina though to be honest. I mean, look at the other character icons. They're the character's face/next/chest in a circle, not just their face directly on the background. That doesn't look like a character icon at all to be honest.

P.S. The Mega Man like face is likely not the Toad Captain guy as some people imagine it to be. Why? Here's why:

Untitled

He appears as playable in these levels, but his icon is merely Toad's icon, not a special one.

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

906. Posted:

The fourth icon might be Rosalina's old home. You know, that little planetoid where you first meet her in Galaxy.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

CM30

907. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

The fourth icon might be Rosalina's old home. You know, that little planetoid where you first meet her in Galaxy.

That's a very interesting point actually. Good guess!

Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!

AuthorMessage

WebHead

908. Posted:

....maybe if you collect all the green stars, you unlock special worlds or something as well as Rosalina as a playable character ???

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

luke17

909. Posted:

I still can't get used to the name "3D World". Super Mario 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy 1-2 were all "3D world" games....so it seems pointless and boring. It's not something that jumps out at you. I doubt anyone is going to hear the name and think "OH WOW a Mario game that takes place in a 3D world??? How cool and novel!" Nintendo has a serious issue naming things...cough Wii U cough, or anything with "New" in the title. Guess what? The game isn't "new" anymore!

Edited on by luke17

luke17

AuthorMessage

Ryno

910. Posted:

luke17 wrote:

I still can't get used to the name "3D World". Super Mario 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy 1-2 were all "3D world" games....so it seems pointless and boring. It's not something that jumps out at you. I doubt anyone is going to hear the name and think "OH WOW a Mario game that takes place in a 3D world??? How cool and novel!" Nintendo has a serious issue naming things...cough Wii U cough, or anything with "New" in the title. Guess what? The game isn't "new" anymore!

This made my laugh. Not that it is a big deal in the grand scheme of things but if I could pile on for a moment I would like to add that I think its silly to have 3D in the title when stereoscopic 3D is not an option. What else has 3D in the title but isn't stereoscopic 3D or require the use the cool red and green 3D glasses? I'm excited for this game but the name is lame and the white boxart background is plain.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

911. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

luke17 wrote:

This made my laugh. Not that it is a big deal in the grand scheme of things but if I could pile on for a moment I would like to add that I think its silly to have 3D in the title when stereoscopic 3D is not an option. What else has 3D in the title but isn't stereoscopic 3D or require the use the cool red and green 3D glasses? I'm excited for this game but the name is lame and the white boxart background is plain.

i think it does make perfect sense really its a sequel to the handheld game 3d land.... this home console game is 3d world. it does what it says on the tin. also if youve played 3d land youll probably have noticed that it was basicly taking all the elements of the 2d games and converting them into 3d gameplay. same again here, its a 3d super mario world.

put it on.

AuthorMessage

dumedum

912. Posted:

It's a terrible name. But then again so is NSMB Wii and that game is still selling and was such a success, so Nintendo knows things about which names sell.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

913. Posted:

Check out the official Super Mario 3D World strategy guide collector's edition.
Untitled
Untitled
There's even a calendar included with the guide.
Untitled

1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Miiverse

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

914. Posted:

Nice, pre ordered.

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

CM30

915. Posted:

That looks pretty nice! Unfortunately, it's a hard sell in this day and age (with the internet and all), so I doubt I'll be buying it.

AuthorMessage

Blast

916. Posted:

@DestinyMan Oh my gosh... Thats beautiful

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

WebHead

917. Posted:

I can't wait to play as peach. Bowser always capturing her has gotten pretty old. I think I'll beat the 8 worlds by beating 2 worlds with each character.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

918. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

I can't wait to play as peach. Bowser always capturing her has gotten pretty old. I think I'll beat the 8 worlds by beating 2 worlds with each character.

The idea of Peach fighting Bowser has really grown on me lately. I may actually have her defeat Bowser in the final battle. If she was the one to defeat Bowser, it would be sweet payback for all those years of him kidnapping her and using her like a toy.

1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Guitardude7

919. Posted:

Is anyone willing to make predictions on how the final battle is going to play out?

Guitardude7

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5439-2641 | Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

920. Posted:

Guitardude7 wrote:

Is anyone willing to make predictions on how the final battle is going to play out?

cat pajamas

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407