Forums

Topic: Super Mario 3D World - OT

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,409

JonnyKong

True, but the racing stages might be a little dull when playing in single player as I will be.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

Captain_Toad

Heh, I like the racing stages.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

MrGawain

JonnyKong wrote:

I can't really get excited about playing as Rosalina, she's a bit of a dull character to me, but nm, everything else in that video excites me. I especially look forward to seeing how crazy and imaginative the Toad Brigade and Mystery Box levels get.

I'm so jealous you Americans get to play this soon.

It would seem odd if you were going to have only one hidden character that it would be Rosalina. Just because Nintendo revealed her doesn't mean she's the only one. I would guess Rosalina is the alternative for Peach. I wonder if there are 3 more alternatives? Wario? Yoshi? Iwata?

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

Jazzer94

@MrGawain Its probably only going to be Rosalina which is still awesome news to me.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

10000mario

There is a video on gamexplain's YouTube channel that shows a screenshot with rosalina in outer space with Lumas and octogoombas.
It is the last screenshot in the video. It's marked with "spoilers"

10000mario

WebHead

I simply cannot wait to play as Rosalina!

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Big_L91

yeah if anything im a little disaponted. id much rather have unlockable yoshi. his abilitys could be flutter jump, tounge and letting other players ride him (good for helping someone through a hard bit). she doesnt really feel like reacurring character material to me.

put it on.

Big_L91

@dman yeah i dont think she'll be a bad character to play as, just she isnt all that interesting i would say.

edit- also her voice sounds wierd

Edited on by Big_L91

put it on.

BenAV

I like Rosalina, so I'm glad she's made the cut as a playable character.
Still plan on mostly using Peach though.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Ryno

That's it, guess I have to get Super Luigi U if for no other reason then to unlock Luigi Bros.!

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Blast

This game is GOTY.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

This game is GOTY.

but Rayman Legends came out this year so...?

LOL I hear you. I'm just so freaking excited for this game. This game definetly shows that a game doesn't need freaking zombies and guns to become a must buy.

Master of the Hype Train

HexagonSun

Does anyone know if this has an assist mode like NSMBU or Mario Galaxy? My wife liked collecting stars and creating platforms in those games. Hoping for something similar.

HexagonSun

kkslider5552000

Blastoise-san wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

This game is GOTY.

LOL I hear you. I'm just so freaking excited for this game. This game definetly shows that a game doesn't need freaking zombies and guns to become a must buy.

much as i love...er...Left 4 Dead I guess, it is always nice to see Nintendo's continued defiance against WHAT YOU ARE APPARENTLY REQUIRED TO DO MAKE SUCCESSFUL AND POPULAR VIDEO GAMES!1!!!1! (somewhere Notch is loling)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

This game is GOTY.

much as i love...er...Left 4 Dead I guess, it is always nice to see Nintendo's continued defiance against WHAT YOU ARE APPARENTLY REQUIRED TO DO MAKE SUCCESSFUL AND POPULAR VIDEO GAMES!1!!!1! (somewhere Notch is loling)

Lol I have nothing against games that invovle zombies or guns but I am absolutlety tired of the zombie genre. It doesn't appeal to me at all.

Master of the Hype Train

JonnyKong

I know this has probably been covered already and I do apologise, but has it been confirmed that you need to turn all the flags gold, much like in 3d Land, to 100% the game?

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.