Forums

Topic: 3DS themes!

Posts 161 to 180 of 276

Tobiaku

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Just checked the theme shop now for new theme's. Aren't the halloween theme's nintendo is giving to europe for free via club nintendo? Why do we have to pay $1.99 over here for the same halloween theme's? I'll buy the acnl theme later...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I think the one with the creepy cat is the only CN exclusive. And its not for sale in the theme shop

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Grumblevolcano

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Just checked the theme shop now for new theme's. Aren't the halloween theme's nintendo is giving to europe for free via club nintendo? Why do we have to pay $1.99 over here for the same halloween theme's? I'll buy the acnl theme later...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

No, Europe CN gets an exclusive Cat Halloween theme whereas the NES LoZ and Animal Crossing themes are still only paid.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Pokefanmum82

No the cat one is on the NA theme shop only we have to pay $0.99 for it while you guys get it for free.
I have 6 themes now. The ALBW, Spinner Peach, Spinner Rosalina, Yoshi, NES Halloween Link and the Halloween Jack one. I love having a choice.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

May_Nyan

Tobias95 wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

I think the one with the creepy cat is the only CN exclusive. And its not for sale in the theme shop

It's not exclusive, just not available for purchase yet...
From the email:

This code will expire at 23:59 UK time on October 30th 2014. You can re-download the theme without charge, if needed, from October 31st 2014, 11:00 UK time, when it becomes available as paid content to the general public.

May_Nyan

Eel

Awesome!

Hopefully, other indie and 3rd party games will get themes too.

Come on developers, Nintendo won't make these for you.

I'd specifically love some themes from capcom, level 5, Atlus and natsume.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

@Morpheel Some Megaman themes would be really good, especially if they aren't all to do with Megaman 2.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Freelance

I only have the black cat theme, It's really cute, and I love the MIAOU it makes :3

Freelance

Drawdler

In case anyone was wondering, Aus members can get a free black cat theme as well, so you should check your email for the code before it's expired at midnight.
It's cute and I like how the cat looks around when you move in the home screen, still sticking to Spinner Bowser though.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Eel

Donjwolf wrote:

I only have the black cat theme, It's really cute, and I love the MIAOU it makes :3

I really like the cat theme.

The music and "MEOW", love them.

I can say I enjoy the super contrasting background of the top screen, though.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DefHalan

Morpheel wrote:

A bunch of of Animal a Crossing themes has been added to the theme shop.

I might buy 1 for my wife. I already have the Link Between Worlds Theme

EDIT: I think I am going to get her the Animal Crossing: New Leaf: Bulletin Board one

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Arianabtd

I decided to wait until the animal crossing themes came out to get a theme, but there were so many to choose from!
I ended up getting the Isabelle city hall one and it is so adorable! I'm glad I got that one.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

sevex

Arianabtd wrote:

I decided to wait until the animal crossing themes came out to get a theme, but there were so many to choose from!
I ended up getting the Isabelle city hall one and it is so adorable! I'm glad I got that one.

I got that one too, but no matter what I do, the game icons cover Isabelle so she's not even visible. Do you know if there is any way to fix that? In the preview on the shop it had the game icons above her, but that's not how it appears on my 3DS.

sevex

Yoshi

sevex wrote:

Arianabtd wrote:

I got that one too, but no matter what I do, the game icons cover Isabelle so she's not even visible. Do you know if there is any way to fix that? In the preview on the shop it had the game icons above her, but that's not how it appears on my 3DS.

The way they show it is by having the grid at two rows and no games in the bottom row. That's the only way to recreate it.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Wouwter

Can anyone from the EU see the Animal Crossing themes? I wanted to get one, but they're not showing up in the Theme Shop for me.

Edit: Well, they're in the Theme Shop now, yay.

Edited on by Wouwter

Forum Signature

Socar

How about some DK, Kirby and Star Fox themes Nintendo hmmm?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

sevex

brewsky wrote:

The way they show it is by having the grid at two rows and no games in the bottom row. That's the only way to recreate it.

Thanks! I actually figured it out at 3 am last night while lying in bed unable to sleep. I got up and spent 20 minutes rearranging all my icons to get the right look. Only after finishing this was I able to fall asleep, so weird.

sevex

Freelance

I'd get an AC theme if it had Totakeke in it. I thought he'd be popular enough to appear in a theme. The music could be one of his songs.

Freelance

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.