Forums

Topic: 3DS themes!

Posts 181 to 200 of 276

Shirma_Akayaku

I still want this theme... but I don't think it'll ever come out though...
Untitled

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

chiefeagle02

I think I'm happy with my free blue theme, though I wouldn't mind switching to a free one if there is one I like.

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

So we are getting 2 new themes that might just be exclusive if you buy the games, Ultimate NES Remix is getting a theme that you can get by buying the game and if you buy Nintendogs + cats digitally you can get a theme of that!.
Also the Shovel Knight theme is out in Europe and in the future we will get a Sonic Boom theme, don't know if it will be exclusive or just a normal paid one.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

I just got one of the games and it seems that each game gives you a unique Nintendogs theme...I could be wrong but the one I got "Golden Retriever" seems to give you a Golden Retriever theme...

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

Ohhh my daughter would love that. I am getting two of the Nintendogs game (1 for me & 1 for my daughter). I am seriously thinking getting that NES Remix game a little earlier than planned because I want that Famicom theme.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Undead_terror

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

Ohhh my daughter would love that. I am getting two of the Nintendogs game (1 for me & 1 for my daughter). I am seriously thinking getting that NES Remix game a little earlier than planned because I want that Famicom theme.

Well with the games at $15, get a special theme and Club Nintendo coins/stars, I think it`s worth it.

GAMEandASH

is the famicom theme only limited time ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3BcrQyt22c&feature=youtu.be
Check out my first video about the New Nintendo 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1080-4519

Eel

Darn you're making me want to download the game and transfer the data from the retail version. >_>

How do the themes look, anyway? Is there some video that shows them off?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GAMEandASH

Just a question, in europe they haven't mentioned the famicom theme for 3ds, and the game is already out.
Did someone get it after purchasing nes remix ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3BcrQyt22c&feature=youtu.be
Check out my first video about the New Nintendo 3DS

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1080-4519

Undead_terror

Morpheel wrote:

Darn you're making me want to download the game and transfer the data from the retail version. >_>

How do the themes look, anyway? Is there some video that shows them off?

Well it's only $15, besides you can get another version.

Eel

Well, I'd rather have just one.

It's painful enough knowing I'm neglecting one group of virtual pets

I am leaning towards getting it actually, because it is pretty cheap (surprisingly for nintendo) and the retail one was free anyway... I could always give that one to my mom or sell it.

Edit: darn it, I bit. I downloaded the golden retriever one (the same one I had), I'll give the empty cartridge to my mom. Hopefully, having it on the system at all times will mean I won't neglect them as much.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Freelance

Cute Nintendogs theme, especially the bottom screen but it sucks since I have the physical version of it, so I shall miss out. Ah well I'm not too bothered. I love German Shepherds and the theme doesn't show any

Freelance

Eel

The theme shows only the main three dog breeds.

I assume the bulldog one is blue and the poodle one is pink.

The music is the walking theme and it makes a "arf arf meeeew" sound when you open the system.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Undead_terror

I assume the others are just the other box art and probably different colors on the touch screen...wouldn't mind getting the others for collector purposes but that would mean using $30 more.

Eel

I think just one theme is ok. I love the color scheme on the Labrador one.

Oh haha I still have US presidents visiting my nintendogs. I just found Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Freelance

The Nintendog theme makes sounds after sleep mode? How cute. I'll stick to the black cat and it's MIAOU

Freelance

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.