Forums

Topic: 3DS themes!

Posts 261 to 276 of 276

TheMONADO36

Webby-sama wrote:

Just a thing of beauty. Today is nice.

Untitled
Untitled

Oh boy am I glad you showed that picture. I thought I already had the Xenoblade 3D theme but I've only just cottoned on that the pre-order theme was different to this.

Now I have two Xenoblade themes. Happy days 😍😍😍

TheMONADO36

3DS Friend Code: 1306-8212-3438 | Nintendo Network ID: TheMONADO36

DefHalan

What time does the theme shop normally update?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

What_Sthat

Well it's not a terrible theme but I don't care much for it either.

All the way left...
Untitled
Untitled

Scrolled a bit...
Untitled
Untitled

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

Freelance

I think it's pretty cool. I like the music and crazy weapon designs. Yay I now have a total of 3 themes.

Freelance

Grumblevolcano

I'm still waiting for the 2nd Xenoblade theme (the one with Gaur Plains music) and Codename STEAM.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Freelance

Themes are a rip now. First they were 99 cents, which isn't bad at all. Then they went up to 2 dollars. Still not too bad.Then they went up again to $2.49. Now it's getting pretty iffy, and I thought that'd be the limit for themes. NOPE. They went up again today (the two Pikachu themes) to $3.09. If you add in the tax (for me, obviously), they're $3.49 each!! Wow. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they kept going up until we get $10 themes.

Freelance

Spoony_Tech

@Freelance: Lousy Canadian tax there I see. Is there at least a bundle option for both. For us it's 3.99 for both and 2.49 for one. I personally won't pay over 1.99 for any. I have already bought too many as it is. Probably spent over 30$ thus far in them. Almost the price of a 3ds game for me.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

to get both of them it's 4.99 with tax in canadian, but the mewtwo theme is still $2.49. I'm not a big fan of them being that price either but I still buy the occasional one. Not getting these ones because I want to get the Animal Crossing New 3DS bundle.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Freelance

Luckily I don't like most of the themes that have been released so far (I only have a few) and I don't want those new themes either. At that insane price, I'd get one IF I really really really like it. I'm hoping for a good Bowser-based theme, and any Pokemon themes featuring any of these guys: Raichu, Totodile, Furret, Spheal, normal-Charizard. Charizard is probably the biggest chance of getting a theme, but the other guys are so unpopular/nobody cares that I doubt they will ever become themes. I love the Halloween Black cat theme. I wish they made more of those generic-non-game themes.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Eel

I have bought maybe a bit too many themes. To be fair, four of them are the harvest Moon bundle which is actually relatively cheap.

Other than that, the Chao theme is still my favorite. I even rebought it for my 2DS.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bezerker99

The SEGA Genesis theme is awesome! Scroll right and the SEGA CD comes into view.

Untitled

This theme contains the startup music from the SEGA CD, model 2.

Also, when you open a game or application it plays the classic "SAAAAY-GUUUH" sound effect.

Edited on by bezerker99

Klimbatize

That Genesis one will be the first theme I've ever bought. I love that it has the SAAAAAAAAAYGUUUUUUUH intro. Plus, I like that it's a dark background.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

LaserdiscGal

bezerker99 wrote:

The SEGA Genesis theme is awesome! Scroll right and the SEGA CD comes into view.

Untitled

This theme contains the startup music from the SEGA CD, model 2.

Also, when you open a game or application it plays the classic "SAAAAY-GUUUH" sound effect.

You had me at "SAAAAAY-GUUUH"

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

C-Olimar

Has anyone downloaded the new Adventure Time or Snoopy themes? Do they have original sound effects and music or is it just the standard 3DS home sounds?
(I assume not as it doesn't mention any on the Theme Shop).

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

Freelance

Still waiting for SEGA to make themes based on their other 3D Classics. Would love one for After Burner II and Out Run.

Freelance

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.