Forums

Topic: Super Mario!

Posts 181 to 200 of 863

FonistofCruxis

Here are some new details of the game. I didn't read all of it as a lot of it seems to be text walktroughs of some stages of the game and I don't want every little detail of the game spoiled. Some thing that I was pleased to see in that though was that Mario is more acrobatic than I thought he was going to be in this game but the triple jump is still gone so he's not as acrobatic as he is in his other 3D platformers. Something that worries me though is the way that it says Bowser transforms into a racoon-tailed Goomba after the first boss battle which reminds me of the fake Bowsers in Super Mario bros. I know that Boom Boom and his new female conterpart will be bosses but I hope that the end of world bosses aren't just fake Bowsers with the real one as the final boss. Obviously Bowser will still be the final boss but I hope they're more creative with the other end of world bosses.

EDIT: Mariowiki has False Bowsers listed in the villains section so unfortunately my suspicion could be right.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

RoyalBlur

This trailer has increased my hype meter even more!
[youtube:xHI4PNG0lZo]

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

ChaosTheChao

Kid_Crono wrote:

JakeTheChao wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

JakeTheChao wrote:

Terave wrote:

Super Mario, Kid Icarus, StarFox and Mario Kart 7 are all going to be day 1 buys for me.
Bit Trip and Cave Story, along with Paper Mario most likely won't.

No love for Cave Story and Paper Mario 3D? That's gotta hurt.

I'm not excited about them either.

Why not? Paper Mario is the most loved Mario sub-series!

Mario Kart says hi.

The top 3 are: Paper Mario, Mario Kart and Mario Party.

No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
[strong][em]\"It's time to...

Chaoslink1

On 0:44 of the new trailer i saw toad being captured and bowser had a tanooki tail. That means that false bowser and Sorry Mario, but our princess is in another castle will probably return

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

RoyalBlur

Chaoslink1 wrote:

...that means that false bowser and Sorry Mario, but our princess is in another castle will probably return

Oh, that's such a good observation!

Perhaps, P. Ward will pay homage to Super Mario by doing an episode in which Finn attempts to rescue Princess Bubblegum but is told 'Sorry Finn, the Princess is in another castle, snesh, you're no better than a certain plumber!'. Man, that would be the bees knees for us Nintendo fans!!!!!!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Terave

NintyFan wrote:

Terave wrote:

mariofanatic128 wrote:

I don't think the tanooki tail suits Bowser. Has anyone else seen this picture? Untitled
It looks like Boom Boom has a girlfriend now, I would still rather the Koopalings were in it though.

What's that blue flying thing in the right uppercorner, next to Bowser?

It's supposed to be a dragon of some sort that breathes fire at you, which is a little odd because it looks like the dolphin from Super Mario World. However, I'm not complaining at all since it's great that there will be original enemies in this game.

And about Boom-Boom's female counterpart, I would laugh if her name turned out to be Bam-Bam!

Agreed about both.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

pocket_arsenal

The little blue dragon reminds me an awful lot of the Eeries from Super Mario World.

Untitled

I don't always give myself signatures, but when I do, you just read it.

Dynetheous

but he looks more friendly in this game tho :3

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Adam

Good call. I don't remember that bullet bill, but that would make sense.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

RoyalBlur

Zephren wrote:

but he looks more friendly in this game tho :3

Like Lucifer (Devil) that little guy must be a master of deception and guile.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

LordTendoboy

I really think Nintendo went overboard by giving everything Tanooki tails. And that golden Tanooki suit makes the Starman useless now.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

RoyalBlur

@Nintyfan, I saw those videos over on Crunchyroll.com and I was completely impressed. I think this game is going to become an instant classic.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Jamouse

So wait the p-wing teleports you straight to the finish...
Jeez nintendo, stop making your games so hard!

Jamouse

Adam

You say that as if it wasn't essentially what it did in Mario 3 anyway. All they're doing here is wasting less of your time, haha.

It is weird though. P Wing is essentially a level-skip item, but it's still more fun to actually fly through if you're going to skip it. I would of course prefer not to skip a level at all.

I like the opening sequence. Reminds me of NSMBW. SM64 handled the story best though.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Arcanum

check out the frekkin toad in the top right corner at around 0:22 or 0:23 seconds of the video ready to tell us that our princess is in another castle...D:<
[youtube:1HC9DSxAWw0]
If yu still don't see him, try looking inside of that window with the metal bars...you know...on the right side of bowser...and yes our right(Mario's right too) not bowser's right.

Edited on by Arcanum

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

matgr

will be cool if mario used LInk suit what do u think

matthew murdoch alvarado

pocket_arsenal

Just as long as they didn't copy paste Link's costume exactly. It should still puff up in the front and have a bill Like Mario's hat, buut be floppy in the back like Links. Also be based more on classic Link than any of the more recent ones. But what kind of purpose would it serve? Sword swipes already seem covered by the tanooki tail.

I don't always give myself signatures, but when I do, you just read it.

FonistofCruxis

I don't like all the evidence pointing to fake Bowsers. I'd much rather have a variety of end world bosses than Bowser in every one.

RoyalBlur

Arcanum wrote:

check out the frekkin toad in the top right corner at around 0:22 or 0:23 seconds of the video ready to tell us that our princess is in another castle...D:<
[youtube:1HC9DSxAWw0]
If yu still don't see him, try looking inside of that window with the metal bars...you know...on the right side of bowser...and yes our right(Mario's right too) not bowser's right.

That's one great video! At 0:23 if seems as if this game will have the hub system that was used in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.