Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 2,590

Platypus

I finished chapter 9 yesterday. The credits started rolling and I thought how strangely short this game was....then I noticed the names on the credits and I knew something was up.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

e-love

What names were on the credits?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Whopper744

Tech101 wrote:

From chapter 2. Didn't think I would see him again. I'm trying not to post a spoiler.

Love that chapter.
Would love to see more of THAT character.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Platypus

Emaan1 wrote:

What names were on the credits?

Well they weren't full names and there were very few names if I remember. It wasn't quite what was pulled in DKC, but it was sorta odd.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

TheDreamingHawk

I can at least understand that. After all, KIU took forever to get completed. I at least hope Pit will be remembered for years to come.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Spoony_Tech

That doesn't mean there wont be another kid Icarus! Just not a sequel to uprising.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Pit will definitely be on SSB for a long time, if not forever. It's true what Sakurai said though; there is no where a sequel could improve. Where would the story go? Not all the same characters would be there
SPOILERS Pyrrhon, Medusa, Hades, etc.
END SPOILERS and it wouldn't be the same.
If you think about it, KI:U was as close as that game could be to perfect content wise, and would not succeed as much as this one because it would be the same thing. If they went and tried to change it, then it would never be the same series again.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

skywake

Well they could make a prequel or do some sort of alternate timeline thing. Apparently they've already created one with Uprising pretty much ignoring Myths and Monsters (apparently, I haven't played Myths and Monsters). Who knows.

Personally I'd like to see a Kid Icarus on the Wii U. Someone make it happen.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

JohnPhilipSousa

Hey, Medusa's been revived, why can't Sakurai make up some new villain to revive Hades? I do think that they should revive other old franchises instead, and make Kid Icarus games few and far between. Although I love it, the biggest thing it's got going for it is the fact that it's a revival of an old franchise.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

TysonOfTime

I think there is Plenty of room for a sequel; Poseidon, the "thunder god" mentioned several times; the lightning chariot's master.

But it doesn't NEED to happen. I'm fine with just this one amazing, beautiful, godly game.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

HandheldGuru97

Crap, oh well in 25 years (or more I hope not) me and my future children can enjoy a squeal that will truly will be 25 years in the making probably for the Gameboy 6DS. Curse you Hades, you indeed know the future.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

kkslider5552000

Honestly, any time a game is successful and ISN'T ran into the ground, is a cause for celebration. This is a rare moment people, enjoy it while it lasts.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Whopper744

Has anyone got the Palutena Bow yet??
I read online that you can get it by beating Chapter 24 in 11 minutes.
Is that the only way, and is that even true??? How hard is it?

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

BenAV

Joshers744 wrote:

It's easy if you just do it on 0.0 or something.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Whopper744

BenAV wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Ok Good. But if I would do it on a low difficulty, wouldn't the bow kind of suck?

BenAV

Joshers744 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Ok Good. But if I would do it on a low difficulty, wouldn't the bow kind of suck?

Once it's unlocked you can just combine to make a good one.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Whopper744

BenAV wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

oo. I see. Thanks!
Good thing I bought that strategy guide for the AR cards. It has charts on what you need to fuse to make what.

Once it's unlocked you can just combine to make a good one.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic