Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 2,590

BenAV

Joshers744 wrote:

oo. I see. Thanks!
Good thing I bought that strategy guide for the AR cards. It has charts on what you need to fuse to make what.

Sweet as, good luck!

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Whopper744

So I guess no body knows where I could find the soundtrack for this game in the US yet. I'm not willing to play 80 bucks on ebay to get it from Japan.
Really like Magnus theme, along with most of the other music in the game.
By the way, anyone have a favorite voice actor in the game? Not nessicarliy favorite character, but who you think had the best voice over.
Personally, I think the guy who did Hades voice did a great job! I love the sarcasm he has sometimes. Honestly though, I still don't know if I can say that's my favorite. There is a lot of good ones to choose from.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

e-love

I really liked Viridi's voice actor, she did a good job.

And about the sequel that has been shot down by Sakurai, its disappointing to say the least. I really want to see what they could have done with an Uprising style game on the Wii U, it would've been amazing. I also really loved the characters, so its really hard for me to think this could be the only game they'll get

Yes, another Nintendo team could work on the sequel, but I highly doubt that will happen. Plus, if it does, I don't think it'll be nearly the Uprising level of a game.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

mushroomer

Joshers744 wrote:

So I guess no body knows where I could find the soundtrack for this game in the US yet. I'm not willing to play 80 bucks on ebay to get it from Japan.
By the way, anyone have a favorite voice actor in the game? Not nessicarliy favorite character, but who you think had the best voice over.
Personally, I think the guy who did Hades voice did a great job! I love the sarcasm he has sometimes. Honestly though, I still don't know if I can say that's my favorite. There is a lot of good ones to choose from.

why dont you just go to youtube and listen to them? and there's all those plugins that allow you to download youtube as mp3's

mushroomer

Whopper744

mushroomer wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

why dont you just go to youtube and listen to them? and there's all those plugins that allow you to download youtube as mp3's

I have listed to them on Youtube, but that's not very handy in the car
You say there is a plugin I can use to download the MP3??

Edited on by Whopper744

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

Scary_Old_Lady

If they don't release another uprising there will BE an uprising.

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

Whopper744

Unlocked the Paultena bow last night. Now I'm trying to find ways to fuse the right weapons (I have a chart so I know what makes what) to make a really great one. Mine is only valued at about 202. I want to add like 100 to that.
It's tough when no matter how hard you try, you just aren't very good at the high intensities...and even the mid ones on some levels.

Edesto

Joshers744 wrote:

Unlocked the Paultena bow last night. Now I'm trying to find ways to fuse the right weapons (I have a chart so I know what makes what) to make a really great one. Mine is only valued at about 202. I want to add like 100 to that.
It's tough when no matter how hard you try, you just aren't very good at the high intensities...and even the mid ones on some levels.

Try this calculator: http://my.cs.utsa.edu/~rcscott/kiufusioncalc.html

Its a bit difficult to understand at first, but it shouldn't be that hard to figure out eventually. It's quite a handy tool.

Whopper744

Edesto wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

Try this calculator: http://my.cs.utsa.edu/~rcscott/kiufusioncalc.html

Its a bit difficult to understand at first, but it shouldn't be that hard to figure out eventually. It's quite a handy tool.

Cool. Thanks!
Kind of reminds me of my Chao breeding days in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, leading up to the ultimate light, hero, and dark chaos I have.
Where that took more patience this, this takes some skill that I don't always seem to have!

Platypus

I'm so bad at this game.....every time I do intensity 4 or above I die and lose my hearts

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Whopper744

soccer686 wrote:

I'm so bad at this game.....every time I do intensity 4 or above I die and lose my hearts

Kind of know how you feel. I've beat a few on 6. The first level on 8.
This game can get really though though!

e-love

I only have gotten to intensity of around 5. I do fine in the flying sections, but once I get on land "IM FINISHED!"

Finished the last chapter on intensity 2.0...yeah.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Spoony_Tech

I've completed all chapters up to 19 (since that's where I'm at) at intensity 6 or more. I will usually start at 6.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

OK so I've been trying to beat chapter 13 on level 7 intensity now for like over a week. I've been using a really good bow ranked 308 but it wasn't getting the job done. Tonight I decided to switch it up for a change. I used a crusher arm ranked 314 with a five star range and only one star melee. It also has overall defense +3 poison +4 shot range +2 and dash cont. Fire +4. Not only did I finally finish that board I did it rather easily. I defeated arlon and only got hit twice. I think I've found my new offline weapon for a long time. Not to mention you just run faster with an arm weapon! Now I can move on. Got two puzzle panels with that run!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Terave

Wow, today I've had a lot of disconnections. Doesn't happen that much, usually.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

LordJumpMad

Ask a guy who beat ch1-8 on 9 intensity anything.
I found Claws and Staffs the most help on these levels, and the GunBuillet on Ch 3

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Went to GameStop and bought the GuidebBook. Got 3 new AR cards...

Worth it.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

CowLaunch

A tip for beating Hade's Heart: If you stand in a corner facing the corner, you can roll towards the corner as the heart goes past you, and you won't get hit. Difficult to explain, and it's a bit odd, but it works. Still have to keep an eye on where the Bomberman style blast is going though.

CowLaunch

Terave

Aw yeah! Online: 2335 points, 8 kills, 1 death. Doing this with Pit with very little life left.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic