Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 2,590

BenAV

Joshers744 wrote:

The 6 ones I got with the game (I guess this is the first time I have really seen them in the sunlight) have a dark like tint to them. Like they are old or something, while the other cards are white.

Really? It's the complete opposite here,
The ones with the game are white and the rest are a bit darker.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

I managed to kill Twinbellows before he roared today.
It was hard.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Snagrio

TysonQ7 wrote:

I managed to kill Twinbellows before he roared today.
It was hard.

I did that awhile ago completely by accident, same with defeating Phosphora within 30 seconds. I just used Mega Lazer four times, takes them out quick. But I STILL haven't killed two of Hewdraw's heads at once though, that one has been evading me like crazy. Anyone else know how to best win that treasure hunt challenge?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Birdman

@WingedFish - I'm guessing using the clear screen attack in the lower left-hand corner of the screen. tbh, I can't pull that one off either. Can't accurately manage the damage I deal to each of the heads while also putting his health low enough to be wiped out by the clear screen. Even on 0.0 intensity.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Snagrio

Birdman13 wrote:

@WingedFish - I'm guessing using the clear screen attack in the lower left-hand corner of the screen. tbh, I can't pull that one off either. Can't accurately manage the damage I deal to each of the heads while also putting his health low enough to be wiped out by the clear screen. Even on 0.0 intensity.

First, I do try that, and second, like for you that strategy still doesn't work for me because none of the bosses have a freaking health bar! That fact has got to be my biggest annoyance in this game.

Snagrio

TheDreamingHawk

I keep getting stuck on the one that requires me to defeat hewdraw in crisis mode on intensity 5.0 and above. Besides that, I am doing good with the treasure hunts. After beating that, I will get VERY close to getting 100% on Palutena's treasure hunt! Then I can move on to doing the same to Viridi's.

Edited on by TheDreamingHawk

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Spoony_Tech

Maybe I should try beating this game sometime this year LOL. Still only on chapter 17! I even play this game everyday.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Platypus

I finally got this game and my only disappointment is a terrible instruction manual. One question: Do the AR cards unlock anything in the game?

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Spoony_Tech

Just idols and 100 hearts per card I believe.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Terave

@soccer686 Yes, you can unlock idols with them and receive 100 hearts for every new card you scan.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Whopper744

Playing through parts of this again. And using the players guide ( I mainy bought for the AR cards in) to help me know when a level has a intensity door.
By the way, does anyone know where I can get the soundtrack for this game, or download it safely and legally??

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

HADAA

WingedFish wrote:

But I STILL haven't killed two of Hewdraw's heads at once though, that one has been evading me like crazy. Anyone else know how to best win that treasure hunt challenge?

Easy, use a high valued Cannon (any will do but try it out first, I'm talking over 280) and use the lower-left special attack twice (consecutively) at their heads, while playing at 0.0 intensity. Don't use the special attack until you're battling with the three-headed Hewdraw.

Edited on by HADAA

3DS friend code: 0989 1737 4397

Twitter:

Snagrio

HADAA wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

But I STILL haven't killed two of Hewdraw's heads at once though, that one has been evading me like crazy. Anyone else know how to best win that treasure hunt challenge?

Easy, use a high valued Cannon (any will do but try it out first, I'm talking over 280) and use the lower-left special attack twice (consecutively) at their heads, while playing at 0.0 intensity. Don't use the special attack until you're battling with the three-headed Hewdraw.

Hmm, so the special attack DOES have different strengths depending on the weapon you have. I'll have to try that out when I get the chance. Thank you!

Snagrio

Spoony_Tech

WingedFish wrote:

HADAA wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Hmm, so the special attack DOES have different strengths depending on the weapon you have. I'll have to try that out when I get the chance. Thank you!

Yep that worked for me today! I have a Leo cannon at 294 but I still had to fire a charged shot first before I unleashed both of the power shots. I figured that out on my second try through.

Anyone wondering what in the world that spotpass gem is from the other day. All it is is a ?. Does anyone know what to do with it?

MERG said:

TysonOfTime

@Tech
That means you haven't Unlocked it yet.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Whopper744

TysonQ7 wrote:

@Tech
That means you haven't Unlocked it yet.

Don't feel bad Tech. I dont' have it either.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Spoony_Tech

Thanks guys.

I just finally got around to playing the story again. Just finished chapter 18. Wow!! Nice to see an old favorite back and a bit of a twist to the normal formula! I just might get through this game yet LOL!

MERG said:

e-love

Chapter 18 is one of my favorites for sure.

Edit : Nice to see an old favorite back? Huh?

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Spoony_Tech

From chapter 2. Didn't think I would see him again. I'm trying not to post a spoiler.

MERG said:

e-love

Ohhh! Gotcha

Yeah, that was a nice return of the character. Its weird because ever since chapter 2 I would keep thinking, okay when is he going to show up again?

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic