Video: Bravely Second Gameplay Footage Revealed

Posted by Alex Olney

The second time around

The first footage of gameplay from Bravely Default's sequel has emerged. The gameplay was broadcast during Square Enix's live stream earlier today and shows the same beautiful watercolour art style we saw in the original.

The video also shows off some of the jobs that will be available in the sequel as well as the outfits that come as part of the previously mentioned jobs which we have covered recently.

Be sure to check out the video below for the footage taken directly from the live stream!

Are you looking forward to the next iteration in the widely acclaimed JRPG from Square Enix? Let us know in the comments below!

[via ecumenicalnews.com]

Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech said:

Looks more of the same which isn't a bad thing I guess. Beautiful towns and good gameplay! Let's see how many more jobs will be on offer. That will be the big difference.

Gelantious

Gelantious said:

Loved the first game so gonna get this no matter what, but damn the quality of the video was bad...

yuwarite

yuwarite said:

This is how you make a jrpg, and not like that designed for westerners debacle that was FF13.

Yrreiht

Yrreiht said:

Really should finish the first one. I just can't find the right job combinations...

SphericalCrusher

SphericalCrusher said:

That looks amazing! I beat the first one hardcore. My wife just picked it up and started playing it also. Such a good series.

Frank90

Frank90 said:

The first one was a perfect game until the awful second part (repetitive until the death) 8,5/10 in my book. But I'll buy the second entry for sure!

Nareva

Nareva said:

The ending of the first is so repetitive it kind of killed it for me. I've gone through the loop like three times and I just lost interest. I mean, seriously, you want me to do this again?! So fun until that point.

TheJebou

TheJebou said:

If the game has a good story, I can't even imagine how it could be bad. I have really high hopes for this game as the first one was amazing. Hopefully it comes to the west soon after japan.

Luna-Harmony

Luna-Harmony said:

Stunning looking forward to this :) The art style is simply amazing.
I hope one day nintendo make a 3DS player for the wii u so people can play 3DS games on a wii u system.
much like in the same style gamecube and gameboy player did.

DarkKirby

DarkKirby said:

I was already going to buy this game.

I just hope they don't run the same repeat world gimmick again.

Tiberius29

Tiberius29 said:

480p looks so bad! Hype train stalled at the station until I see it in 1080p HD... And why only 3DS? (sigh) My Wii U connected to my 60" inch TV would be so cool. Big screens Nintendo, BIG SCREENS... Anyway, how about you don't censor it this time.
CENSORED = NO BUY

Windy

Windy said:

I thought the Video looked great. That town looks great. I'm more interested in online co-op play for the second version if its in there at all. With Fantasy Life and Monster Hunter now coming pretty quickly this actually maybe a pass for me depending on what online functions the game has. I was so put off by the second half of Bravely Default 1. It just felt so Lazy. Don't get me wrong the first Half of the first game was awesome. I did enjoy the first game.

Darkness3131

Darkness3131 said:

The city has depth. Way better.I just hope the same thing doesn't happen as in the last half of BD. You all know what I'm talking about -.-

Sonicman

Sonicman said:

I had no problem with the last half of Bravely Default, I enjoyed fighting the same characters, seeing them flesh out their personalities a bit. This will be a day one buy for me (NTSC version.)

JellySplat

JellySplat said:

Beautiful! The first game's town background artwork was amazing, but this id twice as good!