Cypronia Reveals New Wii U eShop Games, Including "Physics-Based Demolition" Title Angry Bunnies

Posted by Damien McFerran

UPDATE: Angry Bunnies also confirmed for 3DS eShop release

Slovakian developer and publisher Cypronia has announced four new titles for the Wii U eShop.

These include puzzler Color Zen, art package My Style Studio: Notebook and "hairdressing app" My Style Studio: Hair Salon.

However, the most interesting release has to be Angry Bunnies — "a challenging physics-based demolition" which sounds a lot like the popular Angry Birds to us.

The game features 150 levels to beat and a cast of "comical" characters, each of which has a different skill — many of which sound very similar to the ones seen in Rovio's title.

Stereoscopic 3D is also mentioned, although how this will be achieved on the Wii U remains to be seen. It's possible that Cypronia is also releasing it on the 3DS and simply got carried away in the press release. Needless to say, we've reached out for clarification. [UPDATE: Cypronia has confirmed to us that the game is coming to the European 3DS eShop in November.]

You can find more information on these titles by visiting Cypronia's official site.

[via cypronia.com]

Related Games

antdickensAdmin

antdickens said:

Angry Bunnies, seriously? That's the best you can come up with Cypronia? ... Sigh.

DarkCoolEdge

DarkCoolEdge said:

Hey, WiiU must be recovering, shovelware is always a sign of success.

Go away crappy games! Don't you have enough flooding the 3DS?

GamerZack87

GamerZack87 said:

When I read the title and tagline of this article, my first thought was of a quirky card game called Killer Bunnies and the Quest for the Magic Carrot rather than Angry Birds.

WiiLovePeace

WiiLovePeace said:

My Style Studio: Notebook seems interesting. For the right price it can't possibly go wrong, can it? :p

Banker-Style

Banker-Style said:

I got a good title Cypronia, Angry Lawyers, that's what Rovio will get knocking at your studio door.

MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie said:

The only advantage that this "Angry Bunnies" actually has over Angry Birds is that you can actually download this instead of only being able to buy a physical version for the price of $40-$50.

Squid

Squid said:

Ah, so maybe Nintendo fans will realize that the Wii U can have smartphone-quality shovel ware, too?

Joygame51

Joygame51 said:

He he he Love the artwork... bucktoothed ticked off bunnies...he he he ! What the heck, the bunnies should get a shot at it.... however I think " Bunnies" should have the little fur balls catapulted off teter- toter type thingies..I mean that would at least be different... ahhhhhhh... NOT MUCH!

Morpheel

Morpheel said:

Yeah, after their Cake Ninja xmas contest fiasco I don't think i'll be supporting this developer anymore in... Like never.

Morpheel

Morpheel said:

@rayword45 hehe I guess their solution to having a random winner giving up on his prize and two people wanting the first place prize was... Forgetting everything and pretend nothing happened at all.

Tasuki

Tasuki said:

If Rovio don't go after these guys I am sure that PETA will.

These type of trash games need to stop now seriously they are just like the trash games that lead to the video game crash of 83.