GAME Doubles Up On Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Posted by Damien McFerran

Get both the 3DS and Wii U versions for a slightly reduced price in the UK

As you probably know, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is launching on two Nintendo systems this year - the 3DS and the Wii U.

While the Wii U version offers online play, the 3DS edition has that all-important portable factor - something we can imagine is causing many potential buyers headaches as they decide which one to go for.

Thankfully, UK retailer GAME has your back - it has announced that it will be selling both titles in a bundle set.

At the time of writing the GAME site is down for maintenance, but we can tell you that buying both games separately would set you back £73, while the bundle is being sold for £70.

A small saving perhaps, but every penny counts - especially when you've got a bloodthirsty Azure Rathalos on your tail.

[via game.co.uk, nintendoeverything.com]

Related Games

SanderEvers

SanderEvers said:

I hope they'll do some of these discounts here in the Netherlands as well. As I'm planning to get both :)

edhe

edhe said:

HAHAHAHAHA!

If it's all the same, I'll stick with the Wii U version, thank you very much.

shynra

shynra said:

Wii U shop to (for early street date delivery hopefully) and 3ds e-shop me do!

PinkSpider

PinkSpider said:

Yeah right a new Wii U game in GAME for less than £50 with new 3DS games at £39.99.
If it truly is £70 I'll be very surprised.
If so its a nice £20 saving

ThreeD33

ThreeD33 said:

interested in this game never been into these games but I've heard nothing but good news. btw The Rock is once again WWE Champion !!!! sorry I just had put that out there soooo excited XD

Haywired

Haywired said:

Deciding whether to get the Wii U or 3DS version. As I've never played a handheld MH, can someone tell me, what's the multiplayer like on the handheld games in comparison to the home console versions? As in, is the multiplayer campaign seperate from the single player campaign (as in MH Tri) or can you team up with a friend and beat a monster together in the single player campaign?

PvtOttobot

PvtOttobot said:

I'm buying the digital 3DS version, can you download digital for free after youve bought the card?

erv

erv said:

wiiU version all the way.

This games concept absolutely shines with its online co-op play. They are great games and all, but it's the online multiplayer that really makes it come alive.

Linkstrikesback

Linkstrikesback said:

@Pinkspider.

Nope, they were selling the versions separately for a total of £73.
(Wiiu version, £40, 3DS version £33).

Still, I'm sure I could get them cheaper elsewhere, and don't want both either.

BenAV

BenAV said:

I've been really hoping we get a bundle by at least one retailer here in Australia, because I'll definitely be getting both either way.

gavn64

gavn64 said:

hey ThreeD33 thanks a lot i payed for the rumble on ppv i couldnt watch it last night i was planning on watching it tonight you just ruined my favourite ppv of the year.

cornishlee

cornishlee said:

A further £5 discount is available with the coupon “SVOOJAN13″. Still provably worth shopping around if you're interested in getting both though.

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

You will probably be able to get both on Amazon for £60 without a bundle offer :P

ThreeD33

ThreeD33 said:

gavn64 srry dude didn't realise there were any wwe fans on the site I'll be more carefull about what I post but still you can't say youre not a little excited. still watch it though its a great match. again srry about ruining the rumble.
Have a nice day.

Nardar

Nardar said:

Even though I don't have a Wii U yet I would get this unless the 3DS version gets a good 3DS XL bundle.

CapnPancakes

CapnPancakes said:

That's like a 5 dollar difference :|
If you're going to have a discount, at least make it worthwhile.

Chriiis

Chriiis said:

@gavn64 Trust me, it's going to make it even more annoying when you know who won the Rumble match, haha; I'm not going to spoil that though.

Back on topic, I'm looking forward to some kind of bundle for both here as well because I want both.

CerberusAzdin

CerberusAzdin said:

I'm waiting for a limited edition a la Tri style. Hopefully they will announce it within the next month or so. Chances are that I'll download both

Boo_Buster

Boo_Buster said:

I feel bad because I like to support the genre but, I think I'll be skipping both of these games... even though I would get MH4 for 3DS if they localize that in the future. There are just too many great games coming out this year, and a guy has to spend his money wisely in this day and age!

Jellitoe

Jellitoe said:

I am getting Wii U version, the only game I want right now for the 3DS is animal crossing and with no online multiplayer, the 3ds version is meh

eirikr

eirikr said:

I am totally looking forward to this, I really wish they bring this bundle to America.