Newest Code of Princess Trailer is Packed With Features

Posted by Shaan Joshi

It had us at co-op

Code of Princess is an RPG brawler due out next week on 3DS in North America, and publisher Atlus has taken the opportunity to release another trailer for the game that shows off a good mix of gameplay and cutscenes.

With over 50 playable characters, more than 100 quests, and separate versus and co-op modes, Code of Princess is looking better than ever. You can check it out for yourself when it releases on 9th October in North America. Unfortunately, there's been no announcement regarding a European release.

So, will you be picking this up?

[via siliconera.com]

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

I could tell that Solange's voice actress was Laura Bailey (Marta Lualdi in ToS: Dawn of the new world) while watching that trailer. I hope this gets released in Europe at some point, it looks awesome!

Rect_Pola

Rect_Pola said:

Ah brawlers. You'd think there'd be more. It's always been a logical step from fighting tournament games. They have a cast unifying story besides 'deciding to attend'; there's a goal besides beat the other dudes; plenty of enemies of varying flavors to master your awesome moves on.

Reala

Reala said:

Can't say this about many 3DS games, but do want, hope it does come Europe I loved Guardian Heroes.

McHaggis

McHaggis said:

Agatsuma said they were planning to bring the title to Europe, so it should only be a matter of time. Personally speaking, I'm in no rush for the game; it looks decent but not amazing.

scrubbyscum999

scrubbyscum999 said:

Already fully paid for and pre ordered. This game looks good and at least looks decent at WORST. I think this is going to be good game.

Void

Void said:

We still don't know how she can even lift that sword or take more than one hit being so thin and having no armor whatsoever.

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

@Void: the 'battle-thong' is a time-honored tradition in the RPG world; the most revealing items somehow protect you from the worst of damage. she's probably damn near invincible in that outfit u___u

grimbldoo

grimbldoo said:

Did anybody else instantly think Tales of Symphonia Dawn of a New World? Eesh, I hated Marta >_>.
Looks cool though

Birthday_Boy

Birthday_Boy said:

I pre ordered it. If anyone else preordered it I'd love to play Co-op when the game releases.

ajcismo

ajcismo said:

You betcha! Takes me back to the days of old with the 90s arcade classics Simpsons, X-Men and TMNT. A good, button-mashing brawler, is always fun.

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo said:

Preordered around a month ago. Really looking forward to this. With Pokemon Black 2 only 2 days before this October is going to be amazing!

TysonOfTime

TysonOfTime said:

Code of Princess Pre-Order and Black 2? Dear gosh, can someone point me to the best way of cheating my parents out of their money?

SMEXIZELDAMAN

SMEXIZELDAMAN said:

It's too hard to lift that heavy sword as well as wear armour so she decided not to wear anything for maximum movement range and sword skills.
Also, I claimed Solange as mine so stay away otakus! :O >__<

shonenjump86

shonenjump86 said:

Glad I pre ordered this. Been a good while since I played my 3DS. This game will make me come back to it.

Void

Void said:

@TBD Well I was going to say magic from the sword which lets her also lift and swing it... But that makes sense too. ;)

BenAV

BenAV said:

I'd buy this day one... if it ever comes out here.
I think Nintendo of Europe/Australia has realised I need to keep saving for the Wii U, because they seem to be insisting that I don't spend any money on my 3DS.

Madmanonfire

Madmanonfire said:

Well, this awesome looking game snuck up on me. I'll definitely get this day 1.
Edit: And it's by Atlus!? Even better!

GreenDream

GreenDream said:

Guardian Heroes was/is awesome, and this probably has no chance of living up to it's awesomeness. But maybe it'll come somewhat close. Definitely looking forward to reviews.