Nintendo of Japan Showcases Wii Line-up in New Video

Posted by Zach Kaplan

Includes footage of (presumably) a new Rhythm Heaven game

As part of their recent conference, Nintendo of Japan's just released a video showcasing some hotly anticipated games in the upcoming Japanese Wii line-up.

Everything from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword to Super Mario Collection Special Pack and Mario Sports Mix and even Babysitting Mama is on display, as well as some surprises – most notably what looks like a Wii adaptation of the popular DS title Rhythm Heaven, set for release in 2011.

Go watch the video and get excited! You can see it in high or low quality.

[via nintendo.co.jp]

Odnetnin

Odnetnin said:

I hated Rhythm Heaven enough to get rid of it, so...

But that's good news for fans, of which I'm sure there are quite a few.

pikku

pikku said:

Last Story, Zelda, and RH were the only ones I'm interested in.

DannyBoyTheDude

DannyBoyTheDude said:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! RHYTHM HEAVEN WII FTW! I have no idea how anybody could want to get rid of that game, but to each his own.

PSICOffee

PSICOffee said:

I didn't know Japan doesn't have NMH 2: DS yet. Its a shame it was pretty much the same footage of DKCR and ZSS though. Also Last Story looks good, and I love how the creator likes "final" things with a sort of "fantasy" element to them.

FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis said:

Last story is my most anticipated wii game. Many others looked great too though like kirby's epic yarn, sonic colours, skyward sword, mario sports mix and rhythm wii but what was that rpg shown after babysitting mama?

she_gamer

she_gamer said:

Anyone know what was after the Mario Collection pak? And after baby-sitting mama?

SuperMarioFan96

SuperMarioFan96 said:

That video was so awesome. :) Right now I'm more focusing on what will be out this year but looking ahead there's a lot of other games I'll probably want as well.

Emme3

Emme3 said:

/me is waiting for Last Story and Rhythm Heaven!

@TLink9: LOL I also noticed OVER 9,000 fitness games XD

kurtasbestos

kurtasbestos said:

That TTLY is Rhythm Tengoku! Nice! Also, why does the new Fatal Frame (temporary title) look suspiciously a lot like the second one? I guess it doesn't matter since chances of it coming out in the States are pretty slim.

TKOWL

TKOWL said:

Kirby for me, though Rythm Heaven looks interesting. This is coming from someone who adores the WarioWare series, but hasn't played the RH series yet.

WaveBoy

WaveBoy said:

Rythem Heaven! Nice! And was that a clip of Fatal Frame? Will it ever see the light of day outside of Japan?lol

TheBaconator

TheBaconator said:

Sweet. Rhythm Heaven is one of my favorite DS games and having it on the big screen with a louder volume and no accidental tapping of the screen is awesome.