- Release Date
- 28th Dec 2009, 800 points (USA)
- 21st Aug 2009, 800 points (UK/EU)
- 6th Apr 2010, 800 points (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 29th May 2013, ¥800 (JPN)
- 4th Jul 2013, £5.49 (UK/EU)
- 4th Jul 2013, $7.99 (USA)
- 14th Apr 2016, £7.19/€7.99 (UK/EU)
- Controller Support
- Classic, Gamecube
About This Game
Welcome to Pilotwings Flight Club, where your career can really soar! Produced by the legendary Shigeru Miyamoto, this Super Nintendo classic wowed audiences by putting a fun new spin on flight simulation.
Pilot a range of flying machines as you earn your wings and advance through the ranks. Jump into a biplane and soar through the floating rings, before bringing it in for a pinpoint landing. Perform a precision skydive on to a distant ground target. Soar silently on a hang-glider and catch the thermals. You can even test the experimental Rocketbelt!
If you're very skilled, you can unlock bonus stages for extra challenges; the best graduates will be called on to pilot a helicopter in a daring rescue mission. With Pilotwings, the sky's the limit!