- Release Date
- 30th Apr 2007, 800 points (USA)
- 30th Mar 2007, 800 points (UK/EU)
- 13th Mar 2007, 800 points (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 4th Sep 2013, ¥800 (JPN)
- 5th Dec 2013, $7.99 (USA)
- 16th Jan 2014, £5.49 (UK/EU)
- 7th Jul 2016, $7.99 (USA)
- 25th Aug 2016, £7.19/€7.99 (UK/EU)
- Mystical Ninja
- Controller Support
- Classic, Gamecube
- Also Known As
- Ganbare Goemon: Yukihime Kyuushutsu Emaki
About This Game
A curse has stricken the village of Horo-Horo. Their beloved princess has vanished. And without her powers, a plague of giant locusts will ravage the helpless.
All hope rests on the village's two ninja guardians, Kid Ying and Dr. Yang. Ying is a daring young mystical ninja, and Yang is his all-powerful mentor, and master of the invincible spirit transformation. Together they must overcome ten Levels of the Dragonbeast, until they find the princess or die trying.
You'll need to perform dozens of attack moves and solve magical problems before advancing. And talk about enemies! There's the Carp Meister, who stuns victims with poisonous fighting fish; or the Sumo Tag Team, kings of the unbeatable belly buster crunch. But that's only the tip of the volcano. Which is why your ultimate strength must come not from your might - but from your mind.