Showing 141 to 160 of 209
141. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 17:46 BST
Mario & Luigi:Bowser's Inside Story
That is indeed very funny.
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
142. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 17:49 BST
Mario VS Donkey Kong 3:Minis March Again on DsiWare announced! It comes out June 8! They also talk about the new WairoWare game. How many Mario game are they going to announce today!?
firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [12:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
143. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 17:51 BST
I hate to say it but Nintendo is really beginning to lose its touch with reality. They are blowing their oppurtunity to push themselves ahead of Sony and Microsoft as the front runner but instead they push the dsi, some james paterson mystery game and other crappy dsi games. Where is the next new innovative game? I will cry if Super Mario Bros. Wii is the headliner. Stop focusing on the Dsi and make some Wii games dammit or at least announce some worthwhile VC games.
144. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 17:54 BST
Re: DeadlaxAnd don't forget to announce Super Smash Bros.' North American Virtual Console Release Date too.
Nintendo of America's Downloadable Services are DEAD.
To prevent that from happening... Join Operation Spritefall!Coming Soon
145. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 17:57 BST
Flip Notes Studio (The Free Moving Notepad) will come to DSiWare this summer, and DSi will soon give you the ability to have your photos on the DSi uploaded to Facebook to share with your friends.
146. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 17:58 BST
Watching it right now live. So far it hasn't lived up to my expectations at all.
147. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:00 BST
Wii Vitality Sensor announced,what the!?
148. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:01 BST
For cripes sake just announced Pikmin 3 and the DSi VC and be done with it!
149. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:03 BST
Super Mario Galaxy 2! Hell yeah!!!!!!
150. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:04 BST
Super Mario Galaxy 2 announced,Yoshi is in the game,WOOT!!
Edited on Tue 2nd June, 2009 @ 18:06 by Knux
151. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:05 BST
Galaxy 2 with yoshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
152. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:06 BST
asdjakl;dfj ;gj alsdfjg;ldfkgjklajf;lsdakfjasdfm
That's a...hell of a nice bonus there, Nintendo. Wow. SMG2...I'm officially satisfied.
153. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:07 BST
Thank god for the announcement of Super Mario Galaxy 2
154. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:10 BST
nice new metroid
155. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:10 BST
New Metroid =D
156. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:11 BST
Edited on Tue 2nd June, 2009 @ 18:11 by VGM
157. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:11 BST
Metroid:Other M announed,WOOT!!
Edited on Tue 2nd June, 2009 @ 18:12 by Knux
158. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:12 BST
Holy barf, I did not expect a new Metroid either. (Wanted it, yes, but didn't expect it. ) Any idea on format/style?
159. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:13 BST
looks awesome, I could never get into the first person shooters of Metroid Prime 1& 2 but I heard they were amazing from friends and reviews. Finally glad to see it going back to action/platformer, cant wait
160. Posted: Tue 2nd Jun 2009 18:14 BST
BEST E3 EVER,WOOT!!!!