Forums

Topic: E3 2009:The Official Topic

Posts 1 to 20 of 188

Knux

This is an official topic about E3 2009,and all the Nintendo related games [Wii,Nintendo DS,Virtual Console,and WiiWare] announced before and during E3.
To start it off,I heard that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days's western release date will be announced at E3 [it was released TODAY in Japan]. I cannot wait to get my hands on that game!!
I put this in the Wii section because it is the most popular section of the forum.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

RabidPikachu

Oh I love Kingdom Hearts even though Sora dies in 3. But thats for the PS games!!! The only KH game I thought was out by Nintendo was Chain Of Memories. But I guess it's bound to be released by Nintendo again.

3DS Friend code 4425-2142-6328

RabidPikachu

No... Sorry....

brandonbwii

pre-e3 has been incredible so far, atleast for Wii (I don't know of too many DS announcements). This is all 3rd party stuff I'm hearing about too, so if Nintendo themselves only have 2 worthwhile games annouced their lisencees will actually pick up the slack this time.

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

Knux

RabidPikachu wrote:

Oh I love Kingdom Hearts even though Sora dies in 3. But thats for the PS games!!! The only KH game I thought was out by Nintendo was Chain Of Memories. But I guess it's bound to be released by Nintendo again.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days makes Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories look like child's play.
It's going to be on the Nintendo DS,and it will be out by Fall 2009. I have been waiting around 2 YEARS for this game. I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan,so this a MUST-BUY for me!
Sora dies in 3? What are you talking about,Sora never died in any Kingdom Hearts game.

Knux

RabidPikachu

I saw a clip of Kingdom Hearts 3 on YouTube where Sora is battling this evil dude and he gets grabbed, daggled over a cliff, hit in the face with a Blizzaga attack, and tossed like a toy to his death. It was scary. His face... Sora's face was frozen. He looked like a dead fish. Mickey Mouse looked POed too, like he would kill to bring Sora back.

retired_account

I really hope Nintendo delivers this year. I'll be watching it via IGN's live blog.

retired_account

Knux

RabidPikachu wrote:

I saw a clip of Kingdom Hearts 3 on YouTube where Sora is battling this evil dude and he gets grabbed, daggled over a cliff, hit in the face with a Blizzaga attack, and tossed like a toy to his death. It was scary. His face... Sora's face was frozen. He looked like a dead fish. Mickey Mouse looked POed too, like he would kill to bring Sora back.

I know what trailer you are referring to,but that's NOT Kingdom Hearts 3,that's Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep. Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep is a new Kingdom Hearts game coming out for the Playstation Portable. It takes place 10 years before the first Kingdom Hearts game,and has 3 main new characters. The Sora look-alike is actually Ven,a new character. I CAN'T wait for this game also!

Knux

ItsFuzzyPickles

Man, I cannot wait for Nintendo E3 2009. Imagine the possibilities. Sadly, most of the hardcore gamers will still not be please if Nintendo announces every franchise they got there to have a sequel, plus add intresting new ones. Hopefully, they'll be pleased thought. And it's almost here. By the way, I live in America, so on June 2, what time does E3 start on Central Time USA? I really want to know.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Adam

MICROSOFT: Monday, June 1st, 12:30AM CST
NINTENDO: Tuesday, June 2nd, 11:00AM CST
SONY: Tuesday, June 2nd, 1:00PM CST

I'll be playing The After Years during Microsoft's presentation, but I'll be glued to my computer for the other two. I suppose I'll probably see most of you around here at those times, too.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

warioswoods

Oddly enough, I'll be giving a presentation at a different conference unrelated to gaming at the moment when Microsoft is holding theirs. So, I'm just warning you that their turnout may be low.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Adam

Will yours have a live feed for us to watch?

Come on, friends,

warioswoods

Aw dang, they've beaten me again. I should have thought of webcasting it. Maybe I'll have one of my coworkers who will be in attendance live-blog for you.

Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Knux

I will be around mainly at Nintendo's and Microsoft's presentation,but Sony's is a different story.

Knux

Adam

warioswoods wrote:

Aw dang, they've beaten me again. I should have thought of webcasting it. Maybe I'll have one of my coworkers who will be in attendance live-blog for you.

Are you going to be announcing a lot of new games?

Come on, friends,

warioswoods

Nice try, but you won't drag any spoilers out of me.

Objection

RabidPikachu wrote:

You're talking about the secret ending cutscene from KHII: Final Mix+ (Japan only). As far as most people can tell, the 3 good guys fighting the wizard dude are different Keyblade-wielders from the Keyblade Wars era (the theme of KH3 whevever that comes out) and so the one that "died" was almost certainly not Sora. (In fact, he looked more like Roxas anyway.)
As for the DS KH game, 358/2 it has a REALLY stupid name but I can't wait to play it. I heard it will have a summer N.A. release.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Knux

warioswoods wrote:

Nice try, but you won't drag any spoilers out of me.

Tell you what warioswoods:I'll tell you a secret about me,and you tell me what the spoilers are!

Knux

Adam

Terranigma wrote:

What is the conference for, exactly?

Every year game developers get together to show of their wares. Usually the companies that produce home game consoles get a large conference where they unveil new stuff.

Come on, friends,

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.