Forums

Topic: E3 2009:The Official Topic

Posts 121 to 140 of 197

Adam

Don't give them ideas, Jangonov. Mario has partied all too much already. It's not 1999 anymore, Mario. Get to work already.

I hope it's a game where Mario actually has to do some plumbing. That would be more realistic. And every night after work you'd have a dream where you play a level of Super Mario Brothers only to die at the end of the level and wake up to the cold hard reality of a low-paying, smelly, thankless job that is a bit to labor-intensive for your portly physique. Oh, and at the end of the game you are working on a toilet for Peach who of course is married to a man named Bowser and has no interest in you. Then you have one final dream that is a bit weirder due to having eaten a bad mushroom where you defeat Bowser with your super jumping powers but are told by a mushroom that Peach is elsewhere. Then you wake up and die because the mushroom was poisonous. Thus ends our tragedy.

I think the contrast between his dreams and reality make it especially sad. Since we have so often shared those dreams and believed in them ourselves, it will be instantly relatable. Come on, Nintendo, prove to us that games really are literature.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Adam

Yes! I remember that comic. Poor Mario. Pay attention, children: This is what happens when you follow your dreams.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Knux

New Super Mario Bros.Wii confirmed! 4-player action included and it is coming out this YEAR!

Knux

Don

Is New Super Mario Bros. Wii a remake of the DS version with new features or a brand new game?

Don

Philip_J_Reed

I doubt they'd make such a big fuss over a remake of a game that's only several years old...it's got to be a full, new experience. The 4-player simultaneous feature sort of speaks to that.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

wanderlustwarrior

Come on Nintendo. you're Boring me.

I use the same username on TVTropes and youtube. look me up!

My virginity is one thing, but I can't let the pedophiles have my Wii FriendCode®

Knux

Wii Fit Plus announced,who cares?

Knux

Deadlax

the whole presentation is boring as hell. Wii Sports Island looks awesome and the super mario bros. for Wii will be alright, but everything else is kind of weak.

Deadlax

Knux

Confirmed:Mario & Luig RPG 3 is now called Mario & Luigi:Bowser's Inside Story [LOL]! it will be released this fall!!
Golden Sun DS announced!

Knux

Philip_J_Reed

Wow, am I really missing nothing at all?

Come on, Ninty! At least Microsoft had a gimmick!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Knux

Come on Nintendo show me the games,and stop talking about sales!!

Knux

Knux

Mario VS Donkey Kong 3:Minis March Again on DsiWare announced! It comes out June 8! They also talk about the new WairoWare game. How many Mario game are they going to announce today!?

Knux

Deadlax

I hate to say it but Nintendo is really beginning to lose its touch with reality. They are blowing their oppurtunity to push themselves ahead of Sony and Microsoft as the front runner but instead they push the dsi, some james paterson mystery game and other crappy dsi games. Where is the next new innovative game? I will cry if Super Mario Bros. Wii is the headliner. Stop focusing on the Dsi and make some Wii games dammit or at least announce some worthwhile VC games.

Deadlax

Nintendo64Dude

Re: Deadlax
And don't forget to announce Super Smash Bros.' North American Virtual Console Release Date too.

Nintendo64Dude

jhuhn

Flip Notes Studio (The Free Moving Notepad) will come to DSiWare this summer, and DSi will soon give you the ability to have your photos on the DSi uploaded to Facebook to share with your friends.

I need my puppet princess.

Twitter:

Don

Watching it right now live. So far it hasn't lived up to my expectations at all.

Don

Knux

Wii Vitality Sensor announced,what the!?

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.