Forums

Topic: E3 2009:The Official Topic

Posts 161 to 180 of 197

kokiriboy99

Where was Miyamoto to announce all new Zelda and kid Icarus? >.<
Metroid and Galaxy 2 looked BLOODY AWSOM

kokiriboy99

hobbes

Nintendo's conference didn't blow me away... though I guess with their current market share, they didn't need to blow anyone away really. But it still seems they are going to be catering to newer gamers more than core gamers. I am interested to see what Sony does... Of the three, they are the ones that really need to blow people out of the water.

http://www.backloggery.com/hobbes543

Adam

I did not think they could top NSMB Wii, but man, Other M looks amazing. About time they let someone do a real Metroid game in 3D. Suck it, Prime!

Also, for all those who kept saying DSi VC was going to be in E3, in your face! Actually, in mine, too, because though I doubt it, I wanted it.

Oh well, easy decision for me now. PSP Go it is!

I can't wait to saddle Yoshi again.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

EsnelPla

I'm impressed, but whoo, MicroSoft's conference was REALLY hard to follow. I like all the new games, I was really surprised to see 2 Mario titles and that Metroid title just blew me away.

EsnelPla

Nintendo Network ID: EsnelPla | Twitter:

Adam

The Metroid trailer alone outdid Microsoft's presentation. Motion control gimmicks and a virtual boy are nifty, but show me an actual game, and I'll really be pumped. Nintendo's done that... though they oddly didn't show any software at all for that ridiculous vitality thing... still, I'm sure they'll do something with it based on their successful history with odd products, just an odd way to present it.

Come on, friends,

Philip_J_Reed

weirdadam wrote:

The Metroid trailer alone outdid Microsoft's presentation. Motion control gimmicks and a virtual boy are nifty, but show me an actual game

Microsoft is bringing back the Virtual Boy!?

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Deadlax

ya i dont know what you guys are smoking but Nintendo's presntation was nothing special. New super mario bros. wii is nothing innovative and quite frankly not that appealling. Everybody knew about super mario galaxy 2 and the new metriod does look awesome and I cannot wait, but overall nothing that great.

Deadlax

Teppo_Holmqvist

Here is few titles that Nintendo has announced via their press room:

Wii

Endless Ocean™ 2 Q1 2010
Sin and Punishment™ 2 Q1 2010
Monado: Beginning of the World™ TBD
Span Smasher™ TBD
Line Attack Heroes™ TBD

DS

The Legendary Starfy™ June 7, 2009
Fossil Fighters™ Aug. 10, 2009
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box™ Aug. 24, 2009
Pokémon™ Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Fall 2009
Glory of Heracles™ 2010
Picross 3D™ TBD

Pretty nice additions.

Teppo_Holmqvist

RockMan9

I love mario but that didnt get my hopes up. Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid were the only good ones.

James (as usual!)

Edited on by James

I Dont wanna rub anything the wrong way

theblackdragon

omg, I slept through it! Damn you, Nintendo, having your conference so early in the day! DDDDD:

here's hoping G4TV.com isn't swamped yet.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SwerdMurd

at least you have enough free time to watch them...i gotta wait til Thursday. Damn Master's program....

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Terra

wait, what's happening/happened with the Sony conference?

Terra

Twitter:

Rapadash6

Nintendo redeemed as far as I'm concerned. To announce not one but TWO Mario platform games, unheard of and both look promising. They could've ended the conference right after the Galaxy 2 trailer if they wanted but then to give us a look at a new Metroid game, completely out of nowhere, well that was just awesome. Nintendo, we love you again.

Future Wii purchases:
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid: Other M
Zelda Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Sin and Punishment 2

theblackdragon

Rapadash6 wrote:

Nintendo redeemed as far as I'm concerned. To announce not one but TWO Mario platform games, unheard of and both look promising. They could've ended the conference right after the Galaxy 2 trailer if they wanted but then to give us a look at a new Metroid game, completely out of nowhere, well that was just awesome. Nintendo, we love you again.

this, and Flipnote Studio/Moving Memo is coming this summer! w00t!

i figured we'd get another NSMB game, but i didn't think they'd put it on the Wii. It looks like fun with four-player action like that. i wonder if we'll be able to play with friends via wi-fi?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Adam

According to an interview with Reggie, Miyamoto is at E3. He was not in the presentation because they needed time to show all their games, but he will be doing some sort of "round table" later this week. There are hints that a new game, possibly Pikmen 3, could be shown during this time. It's not unreasonable. Remember Brawl was introduced at the very tail end of E3 long after anything else had been revealed, and this will be with Miyamoto, who certainly wants to make a splash himself.

I'm not sure when this round table takes place though. Anyone care to shed more light on this? I wonder who else is in the round table.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Kizzi

Maybe Miyamoto will announce a new Zelda!!!!!!!!

3DS: 4081-5713-4255
wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359
Brawl: 3866 8155 2677
MK: 4167 4898 3288
excite bots: 1848 9258 6300

SpentAllMyTokens

weirdadam wrote:

According to an interview with Reggie, Miyamoto is at E3. He was not in the presentation because they needed time to show all their games, but he will be doing some sort of "round table" later this week. There are hints that a new game, possibly Pikmen 3, could be shown during this time. It's not unreasonable. Remember Brawl was introduced at the very tail end of E3 long after anything else had been revealed, and this will be with Miyamoto, who certainly wants to make a splash himself.

I'm not sure when this round table takes place though. Anyone care to shed more light on this? I wonder who else is in the round table.

Wish they had replaced Iwata's million year long talk about market share and his pulse sensor (...zzz), then they would have had plenty of time for Miyamoto and the games. I honestly don't know why you guys are always inviting Iwata over.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

ItsFuzzyPickles

weirdadam wrote:

Maybe Masahiro Sakurai with announcement of Super Smash Bros. DSi and the creators of Pokemon. Wait, E3 still isn't over for Nintendo?

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.