Forums

Topic: Ubisoft States That The Wii U Couldn't Handle AC Unity, You Would Feel Cheated By A Lesser Version

Posts 121 to 140 of 173

renaryuugufan92

After playing Unity on my recently acquired Xbox One (Nick kun13 if anyone wants to add btw) I can see why it didn't come to the Wii U, like really can see why. However, when it comes to AC: Rogue... i would have got that on the Wii U~ darn it Ubisoft~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Blast

I woulda laughed so hard if this hit Wii U and the Wii U version had the least bugs.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

NintendoFan64

Blast wrote:

I woulda laughed so hard if this hit Wii U and the Wii U version had the least bugs.

Now THAT would be funny!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Dave24

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Blast wrote:

Now THAT would be funny!

And it turned out best-seller. Now THAT would be funny.

Dave24

DefHalan

Blast wrote:

I know that was the case for Batman Origins (before the patches came out for the other versions)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Vash_Visionz

They can hardly get it running right on the XB1/PS4. Ubisoft clearly has garbage optimization skills.

Vash_Visionz

NintendoFan64

Dave24 wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Blast wrote:

Now THAT would be funny!

10/10! GAME OF THE YEAR! OVER A BILLION WII Us SOLD!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DefHalan

So, Sonic Boom or Assassin's Creed unity for buggiest game?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

unrandomsam

Spacebase DF-9 is worse than either. (And its abandoned). Chances are those two at least will get slightly better.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

skywake

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

That Metacritic score for Unity vs. the consumer score is basically the same as Mass Effect 3 was for awhile (the consumer scores for ME3 are trending up, though). When I see such disparate scores, I tend to believe that the truth is somewhere in between. So a 79 from critics (PS4), a 4.5 from users (even worse on XB1). It's probably somewhere in the 50s. I wouldn't call that "swell".

I think part of the difference is that with a game like this where there are massive high points but huge problems a professional game reviewer will give it a 7/10. Docking 10% or so because of performance issues before launch that can be patched out. A user review? User reviews tend to devolve into either 0s or 10s. For a game like this? It gets 0s.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

kkslider5552000

Yeah it's probably a solid game if you can get past the issues, but my problem that I predicted months ago, is that it's a downgrade from recent games for the most part and is just the least interesting game Ubisoft could've put out for the series.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

kereke12

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Dave24 wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Blast wrote:

Now THAT would be funny!

10/10! GAME OF THE YEAR! OVER A BILLION WII Us SOLD!

Lmao that would hilarious!!

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

skywake

It gets worse for this game. Apparently the PC version of it has significantly lower quality textures than the XBOne and PS4 versions, for no apparent reason. At this point I think they've burned the gaming community enough that I'm going to make a point of not buying any of their games. Not until they've had a few years of decent performance after this.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

shingi_70

Bet it still makes NPD top five. My mom ended up getting me the game for Christmas and a lot of people in my store came and bought it. Twas the mainstream perfection when a guy bought the AC Xbox One along with Call of Duty, and Madden.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

MikeLove

ITT: Nintendo fans nitpicking and criticizing a game that is not coming to the Wii U in an attempt to make themselves feel better

MikeLove

MsJubilee

MikeLove wrote:

ITT: Nintendo fans nitpicking and criticizing a game that is not coming to the Wii U in an attempt to make themselves feel better

Nah it makes me feel better knowing this game was rushed and it turned Assassins Creed into a glitch fest piece of crap @Beetlejuice or whatever the hell your name is now.By the way this game is next gen, the Wiiu can't handle these amazing glitches.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Justlink

midnafanboy wrote:

MikeLove wrote:

Nah it makes me feel better knowing this game was rushed and it turned Assassins Creed into a glitch fest piece of crap @Beetlejuice or whatever the hell your name is now.By the way this game is next gen, the Wiiu can't handle these amazing glitches.

Hit it right on the dot! Even if it came to Wii U, i wouldn't get it. I don't enjoy series that have rushed sequels. They feel...rushed shivers

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.