Smash Bros. needs Hulk.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tsuchinoko

Rosalina wrote:

On a serious note, the guy posting "SHADDOW SHOUD BE IN TEH GAEM" is apparently 14 years old according to his profile.
So is he a troll, or just too young to get it through his head?

I sympathize, but a 14 year old troll is still a troll. Most 14 year olds are in high school. I teach elementary and my kids would not act like that.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

CapeSmash

A Smash Bros. Fan: They're never happy about anything, and complain about everything.

Smash Fan #1: "They put wii fit dude, but not friggin' mewtwo."
Smash Fan #2: "goku should be in this game"
Smash Fan #3: " if there is no crouch land shield dash 360 wave spin, im not buying it"
Smash Fan #4: "brawl 1.5"
Smash Fan #5: "PAC-MAN IS IN THE GAME???? NOT BUYING (even though I don't have to play as him)!!!"
Smash Fan #6: "i hope captain falken is replaced by ganondorf"
Smash Fan #7: "wii fit girl, peach, rosalina, and plautneta should Not Be In The Game,"
Smash Fan #8: "if naruto isn't in the game, im Not buying../"
Smash Fan #9: "Luigi is a clone of Mario, Rosalina is a clone of Peach, Greninja is a clone of Shiek, and Pit is a clone of Link."
Smash Fan #10: "ANNONCES MORE NEWCOMERS SAMURAI!!!!!"
Smash Fan #11: "SAMURAI, YOUR ANNONING TO MUCH NEWCOMERS!!!! ANNONCE MORE VETERANS!!!! WERES NESS???"
Smash Fan #12: "is link in the game?"

The Smash fanbase is the worst fanbase out there, IMO. I think it's just as terrible as the Sonic fanbase. Yeah, I said it.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

CaviarMeths

SockoMario wrote:

The Smash fanbase is the worst fanbase out there, IMO.

Doesn't even hold a candle to the Chris Nolan fanbase. When Smash fans get an entire comments section shut down indefinitely for death threats levied against critics who give it unfavourable reviews, we'll talk.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

FriedSquid

SockoMario wrote:

The Smash fanbase is the worst fanbase out there, IMO. I think it's just as terrible as the Sonic fanbase. Yeah, I said it.

Yeah, they're almost as bad as the Mario fanbase! /sarcasm

No, in any fanbase, the worst ones are usually the most vocal.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Shiny_Sentret

SockoMario wrote:

A Smash Bros. Fan: They're never happy about anything, and complain about everything.

Smash Fan #3: " if there is no crouch land shield dash 360 wave spin, im not buying it"
Smash Fan #5: "PAC-MAN IS IN THE GAME???? NOT BUYING (even though I don't have to play as him)!!!"
Smash Fan #7: "wii fit girl, peach, rosalina, and plautneta should Not Be In The Game,"
Smash Fan #9: "Luigi is a clone of Mario, Rosalina is a clone of Peach, Greninja is a clone of Shiek, and Pit is a clone of Link."
Smash Fan #11: "SAMURAI, YOUR ANNONING TO MUCH NEWCOMERS!!!! ANNONCE MORE VETERANS!!!! WERES NESS???"

All the people who say these things are either trolls, of just fourteen year olds and younger complaining. Which is saying something because I am fourteen.
I like both Lucario and Greninja each better than Mewtwo.
Search who the worst Melee character is. Mewtwo is usually in the bottom ten of worst (he isn't that good).
Goku is never going to get in. (except as a Mii).
Pac-Man was a great addition. Now we have Pac-Man, the first name in gaming. Mario, the first name in console gaming. Megaman, the first name in 3rd party support. And Sonic, the leader of the first console war.
Ness and Captain Falcon are not getting cut. DUH.
I don't like the whole "clone" thing. In SSBB, I was great as Toon Link, but I sucked as Link.
Tier lists make no sense. My cousin could play as Ike (who is usually near the bottom of the list) and beat the crap out of my brother playing as Meta Knight.
Tier lists are also always wrong. Mr. Game and Watch is the best character. His side special move, judgement, is a potential one hit KO. http://www.smashbros.com/wii/en_us/characters/hidden08.html
This is why I don't like Miiverse.

Most wanted Smash Bros. Characters as of right now:
1. Chrom
2. Bowser Jr. (Probabbly not going to happen, but it would be cool)
3. Sceptile (Same as above)
All the other characters that I have wanted were announced at E3...

HA YOU SEE THAT I TOTALLY CALLED BOWSER JR!...

Shiny_Sentret

You better add me Sakurai!!!!!!- Snake
Still waiting for Ness................- clawz161
ok Link is barely getting any shine. Come on Sakurai show some Link moves- Riley
awesome also please put a demo on the eshop for 3DS OR WIIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT FOR THE FANS PLEASE SAKURAI!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT THE WAY YOU WANT IT BUT PLEASE JUST MAKE ONE FOR THE FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Roel
Dang it! No veteran reveal! What the heck?!- Alex
Some comments on the Picture of the Day, six minutes after post.

Most wanted Smash Bros. Characters as of right now:
1. Chrom
2. Bowser Jr. (Probabbly not going to happen, but it would be cool)
3. Sceptile (Same as above)
All the other characters that I have wanted were announced at E3...

HA YOU SEE THAT I TOTALLY CALLED BOWSER JR!...

Tsuchinoko

SockoMario wrote:

But thats just it. You know why its like that right? We're not just dealing with one fanbase, but nearly any that has seen a release on a Nintendo console. So we see not only Mario fan crazy, or Star Fox or Pokemon fan crazy, but dozens of franchises worth of crazy fans who essentially are fighting over just how much relevancy their favorite game has. Smash Brothers is a celebration of these games and their characters after all.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

bloody_velvet

Tsuchinoko wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

But thats just it. You know why its like that right? We're not just dealing with one fanbase, but nearly any that has seen a release on a Nintendo console. So we see not only Mario fan crazy, or Star Fox or Pokemon fan crazy, but dozens of franchises worth of crazy fans who essentially are fighting over just how much relevancy their favorite game has. Smash Brothers is a celebration of these games and their characters after all.

Very true! This I agree with. I guess all the fan bases have some crazy in them.

Nintendo4life! 3DS FC: 4167-5841-4337 add me. Nintendo Network: ALANZH

Twitter:

Azooooz

Can't wait to try out all characters' special attack variations.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Jazzer94

Storm punch looks mental I'll have to try all these out when the game is released.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Shirma_Akayaku

I want this song in SSB4, but I don't know where it'd fit. I really like this song, it's very atmospheric.

I'm glad they added "Rodent Ruckus" too.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Shirma_Akayaku

@DestinyMan That song should definitely be in the game. Nintendo needs a little bit of heavy metal from time to time.
Some other songs I'd wish they'd add:

High Tide Ride

Busted Bayou
[youtube:95HuSMQSUVo] ^^ lol still love it ^^

Sawmill Thrill

I really like these songs and they might stand out a little if the stage is outstanding.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

NinjaWaddleDee

Nintendo6400 wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Rosealina and paultena shouldn't be in ssb4.They're over powered.And they look ridicouls.

Have you played or had battled with a Palutena/Rosalina player? Ya let's not call anyone overpowered at least until the game is released. OK ?

I for one, am happy that Smash is getting some more female fighters! Samus, Zelda, Peach, and Shiek alone just don't cut it.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

NinjaWaddleDee

Also Zelda and Sheik are the same person, so technically we only have 3 females. Not sure if Jigglypuff counts...

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

mystman12

@Rosalina Oh yeah! High Tide Ride and Sawmill Thrill are some of my top tracks from the game! I also really hope we get Mining Melancholy, Krook's March, (A Castle Crush stage could be cool) Homecoming Hijinks, (Snowmad's Theme) and Seashore War.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

This has probably been said a few times but a Donkey Kong stage based on the Silhouette levels would be quite a sight for Smash. 'Busted Bayou' would fit well in that kind of environment.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

ZurrrrBlattTron

I know this is possibly stretching it but I wanna see more boss character stages I wouldn't mind King K Rool as a boss, also Dark Pit should be a boss for Palutenas Stage!
I would love to see another Wind Waker stage and see a boss from there make a appearance as well

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

MrWalkieTalkie

DestinyMan wrote:

Come to think of it, why hasn't a Donkey Kong stage been revealed yet for the Wii U version?

The only DK stage revealed at all was Jungle Japes from Melee returning in the 3DS version.

Heck, we still don't even have a Kirby stage for Wii U yet. So there's clearly still a lot being kept secret for now.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic