Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 8,781 to 8,800 of 27,917

2Sang

Aww man, but snake had gun and was first party

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

I'm still convinced we are getting a third dk rep. My guess would be dixie, but K Rool or even cranky are viable as well.
My guess is dixie will be an unlockable.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

The_Ninja

Expecting Toon Link to get his items with customization. Deku Leaf,Skull Hammer, Whip etc.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

DreamyViridi

NintendoMonkey wrote:

Expecting Toon Link to get his items with customization. Deku Leaf,Skull Hammer, Whip etc.

Don't. Not for specials anyway, the customisations consist of variations of existing moves. Only Mii Fighters and Palutena (oddly) get completely new moves.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

SparkOfSpirit

2Sang wrote:

I'm still convinced we are getting a third dk rep. My guess would be dixie, but K Rool or even cranky are viable as well.

I think a third DK rep is likely. I really hope its either Dixie or K. Rool. Honestly, those are the only DK characters I really want to see added.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

e-love

If anything, Rhythm Heaven should get its own stage. I'd love to see that. Always has been one of my favorite Nintendo series <3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Shirma_Akayaku

DreamyViridi wrote:

NintendoMonkey wrote:

Don't. Not for specials anyway, the customisations consist of variations of existing moves. Only Mii Fighters and Palutena (oddly) get completely new moves.

Well Palutena's moves are basically from Kid Icarus Uprising, but since there's so many, they decided to make her moves customizable.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Shirma_Akayaku

“With Smash Bros., because the two games have the same gameplay and the same controls, that game in particular is designed where you’ll want to start playing on the 3DS first and build up your characters there, and then transfer that character data over to the Wii U and play with them there.”

Read more at http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-teases-wii-u3ds-communication-plans-including-unannounced-projects-mario-and-donkey-kong/

This is what I was hoping what would happen. Transfer the 3DS data over to Wii U and unlock all the characters at once. It's better that way so when 4 people play, they can pick who they want from the start.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Kewlan

@Rosalina It sounds like their talking about customized characters though, and not your unlocked characters/trophies etc. Bleugh.
I hope I'm wrong.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Shirma_Akayaku

Kewlan wrote:

@Rosalina It sounds like their talking about customized characters though, and not your unlocked characters/trophies etc. Bleugh.
I hope I'm wrong.

I don't see why it can't be both.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

KO-Cub

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

2Sang wrote:

I think a third DK rep is likely. I really hope its either Dixie or K. Rool. Honestly, those are the only DK characters I really want to see added.

Dixie would be good for another character with the floating ability like peach, but King. K I don't see working. I know even Sakurai can even make any character do a snap kick. We know, we saw Pacman. Still, I'm not convinced that King. K might not be able to be balanced enough to stand up to other characters. With that much weight which is twice the size of King Dedede. I see power, but I also see another under-sped Bowser.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

OdnetninAges

Rosalina wrote:

“With Smash Bros., because the two games have the same gameplay and the same controls, that game in particular is designed where you’ll want to start playing on the 3DS first and build up your characters there, and then transfer that character data over to the Wii U and play with them there.”

Read more at http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-teases-wii-u3ds-communication-plans-including-unannounced-projects-mario-and-donkey-kong/

Huh, I was just thinking about if they'd implement that or not just the other day.

Emaan wrote:

If anything, Rhythm Heaven should get its own stage. I'd love to see that. Always has been one of my favorite Nintendo series <3

Agreed.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

2Sang

MetalK9 wrote:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Yeah I see Dixie as the obvious third rep. If there was a fourth rep, I would like to see K. Rool though. I'm convinced he'd be similar to dedede.
Dixie would be good for another character with the floating ability like peach, but King. K I don't see working. I know even Sakurai can even make any character do a snap kick. We know, we saw Pacman. Still, I'm not convinced that King. K might not be able to be balanced enough to stand up to other characters. With that much weight which is twice the size of King Dedede. I see power, but I also see another under-sped Bowser.

Sleepingmudkip

2Sang wrote:

MetalK9 wrote:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Yeah I see Dixie as the obvious third rep. If there was a fourth rep, I would like to see K. Rool though. I'm convinced he'd be similar to dedede.

plz no more DK reps....

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

@DestinyMan Cause it would be too many Kongs....(No hate on donkey kongs family), i would rather see characters from other games(i vote for pandora or hades from KI:U or impa from Zelda or a Space pirate/an human from metroid)

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

DefHalan

I still want Krystal from Star Fox... but I don't expect her

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Shirma_Akayaku

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

@DestinyMan Cause it would be too many Kongs....(No hate on donkey kongs family), i would rather see characters from other games(i vote for pandora or hades from KI:U or impa from Zelda or a Space pirate/an human from metroid)

I think we have enough representation from KI:U. As for Zelda, it's 50/50. Metroid I don't know.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Arminillo

Scanning wrote:

@sleepingmudkip It wouldn't have to be a Kong, as others have stated earlier K. Rool would be a fantastic addition to the roster. Pandora isn't as significant as several other Kid Icarus characters like Medusa or Hades, space pirates are just generic enemies, and there aren't really any humans from the Metroid series that are deserving of playable status.

What about the insecticide guy from donkey Kong 3?

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

UGXwolf

@DestinyMan As I've stated before, it seems likely that the skins at E3 will not be the full set of skins. Notably, we see only two Male and two Female Wii Fit Trainer skins. Considering that Nintendo doesn't seem keen on limiting the options for player that weren't quick enough to get what they actually wanted, I REALLY doubt this will be the case. I also couldn't help but notice that Rosalina only appeared to have three skins, which wouldn't make any sense, in the final version. While I admit, I may have been mistaken, I still don't think that Dark Pit not being in the skins really means a whole lot. He could still be a recolor, or maybe he'll be an alternate, as you suggest. But maybe he WILL be a stage boss.

The reason I think this is possible is because it seems odd to tease Dark Pit only to later be like "he's not really that much different, but he has his own voice! Aren't you excited!" I can't imagine they'd lay out that kind of bait without some form of pay off at the end. I doubt he'll be his own character, though. I would think Viridi would be the most likely third rep, considering you can hear her voice in the trailer and we already know Magnus isn't playable. I dunno. Maybe I'm looking too far into things, but it just seems odd to tease Dark Pit when the other alt costumes were always in PotD's.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MrWalkieTalkie

What are your thoughts on Fossil Fighters representation? It's a fairly overlooked franchise, and I feel Smash Bros. would be the perfect opportunity to give it some recognition!

It would be awesome if you could actually play as a dinosaur!
Untitled

Of course I'm not getting my hopes for that, that may be too much. My best bet for a possible representation would be an assist trophy. Imagine a dinosaur just storming the battlefield attacking your opponents! I hope for at least that!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic