Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 8,741 to 8,760 of 27,917

SleepyCrossing

I'll be maining The Villager and Zero Suit Samus. As for Rosalina and Palutena, there is no reason they shouldn't be included. They actually look quite nice and we cannot possibly say they are overpowered right now. Their gameplay footage was focused on them so they obviously appeared to be overpowered but the same could be said for any reveal.

Edited on by SleepyCrossing

3DS (Playing): Bravely Default, Conception II, DKCR, SMT:IV
3DS Wishlist: Kirby TD, Smash, Pokemon AS, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, Etrian Odyssey Untold
Wii U (Playing): Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Monster Hunter 3U, DKCTF, Zombi U, Shovel Knight
Wii U Wishlist: Bayonetta 2, Hy...

Nintendo6400

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Rosealina and paultena shouldn't be in ssb4.They're over powered.And they look ridicouls.

Have you played or had battled with a Palutena/Rosalina player? Ya let's not call anyone overpowered at least until the game is released. OK ?

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Shirma_Akayaku

Nintendo6400 wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Rosealina and paultena shouldn't be in ssb4.They're over powered.And they look ridicouls.

Have you played or had battled with a Palutena/Rosalina player? Ya let's not call anyone overpowered at least until the game is released. OK ?

sigh...
Untitled
Just leave that person alone. They keep posting nonsense.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

turtlelink

Nintendo6400 wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

I actually hear that Rosalina is really good in 1 v 1 in the beta demo and Palutena just looks ridiculously good.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

2Sang

Rosalina wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

sigh...
Untitled
Just leave that person alone. They keep posting nonsense.

I refuse to ignore someone who brings such a high level of entertainment and lols to me. Rosalina and Paluteuna both are terrible because they're tthird parties and rosalina doesn't even use gun.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Plus ridley can not be playable.He is a boss charachter,and he's too big!

Ridley doesn't even use gun. No gun is a dealbreaker. I wanted John lennon in, but he didn't use gun, so he's not good enough. My main will probably be Jack Ruby now. He use gun the best and is first party.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

2Sang

Nintendo6400 wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

I played a match as rosalina, and can safely bet that she's going to have a huge learning curve, but will probably be towards the mid-high to high tier once she's mastered. She's very floaty and light and easy to hit, but her combos are crazy.

Besides like I said earlier she don't use gun

ShadowforSSB4

Still,there many better characters than rosealina,for example,Waluigi,K.rool,Paper mario,toad,didde kong,Geno,mallow,Mr.L,Yarn Yoshi,Shadow Mario(From super mario sunshine.),Fawful,etc.

Hello!

Nintendo6400

2Sang wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Ridley doesn't even use gun. No gun is a dealbreaker. I wanted John lennon in, but he didn't use gun, so he's not good enough. My main will probably be Jack Ruby now. He use gun the best and is first party.

Thanks to the Mii Fighters John Lennon can join the fight and use a gun! XD

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

2Sang

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Still,there many better characters than rosealina,for example,Waluigi,K.rool,Paper mario,toad,didde kong,Geno,mallow,Mr.L,Yarn Yoshi,Shadow Mario(From super mario sunshine.),Fawful,etc.

I'll actually give you that k. rool, diddy kong, and geno could all have been better characters than rosalina, but they needed another mario character. Only geno could have been a better option, but geno is legitimately not making fun of you third party.

2Sang

Nintendo6400 wrote:

2Sang wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Thanks to the Mii Fighters John Lennon can join the fight and use a gun! XD

John Lennon...Fights the power
Jack Ruby...Kills the competition

MrWalkieTalkie

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Because women fighters are SCARY! What the heck is women? We need a REAL fighter, like a dark, brooding, cartoon hedgehog with a gun!

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

2Sang

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Because women fighters are SCARY! What the heck is women? We need a REAL fighter, like a dark, brooding, cartoon hedgehog with a gun!

You said it not me. Guns are first party. Rosalina is not.

Shirma_Akayaku

2Sang wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

HEY GUYS!! LET'S ADD JAMES BOND!! HE HAS A GUN, RIGHT?!?!

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

CrimsonFire

Rosalina wrote:

2Sang wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

That's what the Miis are for.

Joeynator3000

comes in, sees silly posts still going on, slowly backs away out of thread

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Shirma_Akayaku

CrimsonFire wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

2Sang wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Nope. Mii's are for Reggie and Reggie only.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Arminillo

Rosalina wrote:

CrimsonFire wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

2Sang wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Nope. Mii's are for Reggie and Reggie only.

James Bond was considered for Smash 64

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Shirma_Akayaku

On a serious note, the guy posting "SHADDOW SHOUD BE IN TEH GAEM" is apparently 14 years old according to his profile.
So is he a troll, or just too young to get it through his head?

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic