Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 18,301 to 18,320 of 27,917

DefHalan

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

I don't see much of a difference

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CaviarMeths

Fear not, doubters.

Untitled

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

SparkOfSpirit

For DLC, I'd want Lucas, Wolf, and Ice Climbers (if possible) before anything else.

After that, Dixie, Isaac, and K. Rool would be my most wanted characters.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

MasterWario

SpookyMeths wrote:

Fear not, doubters.

Untitled

If you pedestal someone higher than they truly are, you might end up hurting yourself.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Crimzonlogic

SpookyMeths wrote:

Fear not, doubters.

Untitled

Pikachu should be Kirby or Dedede.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

CaviarMeths

Crimzonlogic wrote:

Pikachu should be Kirby or Dedede.

The original image was actually much larger and had more characters. I just cropped it because it was Too Big For Smash™.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

jariw

Yellowtails wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

@DefHalan - I don't think it's been officially confirmed but I'm pretty sure it'll be local only like Smash Run.

For all of these offline modes, they better make the main online modes as flawless as possible.

It probably will be, but players will still try to play using WiFi (without full duplex), regardless of the advice not to.

jariw

Pootypie

I'm really pleased with online, you can play online two players!!! Even free for all! Going to use online mode WAY more this time.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

skywake

Nintendo6400 wrote:

skywake wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

OK so after YouTube went 60 fps, I started to wonder, why don't any of my TV's seem to display 60 frames? Then I found out that 60 fps only worun on 1080p or 720p, and not 1080i which all my TVs run at. I'm a bit sad now because 60 frames looks so amazing! I wish I my TVs could run at p.

Nothing to do with that at all. The 60fps feature doesn't work with every version of Youtube yet, only the browser one and AFAIK only in Google Chrome. I'm sure they'll update their various apps to support the feature down the road.

I was talking about my television. It doesn't support 1080p and 60 fps.

Spatial resolution has nothing to do with temporal resolution. The reason you can't do 60fps youtube on your TV is because of a lack of updates to the youtube software that would run on your TV. I think it's highly unlikely that you'd have a set that can do 1080i but wouldn't be able to run at 60hz especially if you dropped down to a 720p signal. The only time I've seen <50Hz on a modern set was with some of the early 4K TVs that were stuck on 30Hz.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
An opinion is only respectable if it can be defended. Respect people, not opinions

Azooooz

Speaking of the pic of the day, watch the trophy rush part in the last direct, and see what the male villager did. So surprising!!

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Yoshi_Prime

I like that there'll be non just kill your opponent challenges. It can bring a nice variety.

Yoshi_Prime

Nintendo6400

You know what I'm kinda worried about for smash 4? Weather or not you can us more than one pokeball at a time. I know that 3ds version can only support one at a time, probably due to limitations, but is the wii u version going to follow the same fate for balancing reasons. I remember seeing more than one pokeball from the greninja trailer and e3 demo, but not in recent footage. Maybe 8 player smash is to blame if only one mon can be on the field at a time.What do you guys think?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

doritotriforce

Does anyone have any idea how much space it will take to download? I have to download all my games (disc drive doesn't work) and I'm not getting a harddrive till Christmas which means I may have to delete all my games off my Wii U to make space for this if it takes too much -_-

doritotriforce

Pootypie

doritotriforce wrote:

Does anyone have any idea how much space it will take to download? I have to download all my games (disc drive doesn't work) and I'm not getting a harddrive till Christmas which means I may have to delete all my games off my Wii U to make space for this if it takes too much -_-

It shouldn't be too big, if you have like 5 games then I think you are good

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

Nintendo6400 wrote:

You know what I'm kinda worried about for smash 4? Weather or not you can us more than one pokeball at a time. I know that 3ds version can only support one at a time, probably due to limitations, but is the wii u version going to follow the same fate for balancing reasons. I remember seeing more than one pokeball from the greninja trailer and e3 demo, but not in recent footage. Maybe 8 player smash is to blame if only one mon can be on the field at a time.What do you guys think?

God I hope not. Though it probably won't be as insane as Melee. I would just go to Training for no other reason than to spawn a ton of Pokemon.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

xerneas

If they make Lucas DLC I really hope they fix his moveset. It's such a pity that he was a Ness clone since in Mother 3 he doesn't learn like... any of those moves actually?

xerneas

Joeynator3000

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

God I hope not. Though it probably won't be as insane as Melee. I would just go to Training for no other reason than to spawn a ton of Pokemon.

I'm think it'll be just like Brawl, where you can have 3 at a time. I also notice that a Pokemon and Assist Trophy can be out at the same time again, which isn't possible on the 3DS.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

MegaStoneSmash91

xerneas wrote:

If they make Lucas DLC I really hope they fix his moveset. It's such a pity that he was a Ness clone since in Mother 3 he doesn't learn like... any of those moves actually?

All they'd really need to do is change his Special Moves since Ness has those in his customs. Most of the other moves Lucas had were different from Ness.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic