Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 17,661 to 17,680 of 27,917

KO-Cub

Does anyone actually think Lucas and Wolf are needed? I'm starting to think. 'No.' Because Ness and Fox's specials can be changed into the same specials like Lucas and Wolf. Apart from a different move-set that Lucas and Wolf had and the the fact that you can't use Customized Characters like our Ness-a-likes and Fox-a-likes online so you have to put up with the original specials. I don't see a lot of points to invite them.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Randomname19

MetalK9 wrote:

Does anyone actually think Lucas and Wolf are needed? I'm starting to think. 'No.' Because Ness and Fox's specials can be changed into the same specials like Lucas and Wolf. Apart from a different move-set that Lucas and Wolf had and the the fact that you can't use Customized Characters like our Ness-a-likes and Fox-a-likes online so you have to put up with the original specials. I don't see a lot of points to invite them.

They are needed as alternate costumes like Alph.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Pootypie

Oh my god that took forever to read, anyways the direct really exceeded my expectations! I really can't wait for the game, for sure it will keep me away from playing other games I will post my thoughts when I'm not lazy lol...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Undead_terror

MetalK9 wrote:

I say bring everyone so everyone can be happy, there will be people complaining about clones but they might end up enjoying the "clones" anyways, many want Lucas back so why not and I would personally want Wolf back along with others, both had a different moves from the originals and both had different stats...but at the end of the day I don't care since I'm not picky.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

theWAITisOVER

but Mew?? i would like to see it on SSB!

Stop to hang up on STUPID LITTLE THINGS! Play Wii U! ;-)
ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

The_Ninja

What do you think you guys will create in the stage builder?

I'm gonna create a stage based on my room. A laptop, Gamecube to Wii U, TV, and a desk.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

KO-Cub

The_Ninja wrote:

I'm going to try and recreate as much of the old Smash stages as possible. I miss that massive Sector Z in 64. It takes ages for someone to die. Especially with setting launch on low. Good times.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Azooooz

I applaud Sakurai for responding to some fans by creating Mewtwo. He is a really a hard working man, and I think he should stop doing any sort of development after the game comes out and get himself some rest..

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Grumblevolcano

Don't know if this has been discussed but the Masterpieces part of the stream showed Kirby's Dream Land for Game Boy being one of the games. Seeing as Game Boy games are currently exclusive to 3DS VC, this could mean a true unified account system update for VC where GB/GBC purchases comes to Wii U and SNES to 3DS!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FriedSquid

"Pic of the day. At long last, the Wii U version supports eight-player multiplayer!! It gets pretty hectic watching eight people duke it out at once. For more details, check out 'Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: 50-Fact Extravaganza'"
Untitled
"And here's a stage prepared for a large number of fighters, Big Battlefield!! Fighters can spread out, so it should be easier battling on a stage like this."
Untitled

Interesting, the top image is all the original 8 while the bottom is all newcomers...

Anyways, I'm definitely going to love having 8 Shulks say "I'm really feeling it!" all in unison.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

DreamyViridi

@NintyMan - I think that part references Mario Galaxy and its cutscene of Bowser invading Peach's Castle. Overall, really liked the trailer even if we already knew about the character.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LzWinky

You guys are disappointing. The only matches that should be allowed are 8 player, no items, final destination.

All villager and only special moves.

Too hardcore for you?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NintendoFan64

Azooooz wrote:

I applaud Sakurai for responding to some fans by creating Mewtwo. He is a really a hard working man, and I think he should stop doing any sort of development after the game comes out and get himself some rest..

He doesn't deserve a vacation. He deserves more than just that. He deserves both a vacation and a monument of himself to be erected.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Blast

When a 1st party game outclasses 3rd party games...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

Yellowtails wrote:

I'm still disappointed about the no online for 8 player smash and no voice chat during matches.
And after going through Brawl's masterpieces, I still see it as a waste of space. They should just put demos on the e-shop itself.

Are you one of those Smash fans that are never satisfied? Complain, complain and complain. Voice Chat should be only on for Friends and not strangers and optional.

Master of the Hype Train

SomeBitTripFan

NintyMan wrote:

What would happen if multiple Ganondorfs were played in Home Run Contest?

That's already possible in Brawl (at most 2).

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

MasterWario

The_Ninja wrote:

I'm gonna create a stage based on my room. A laptop, Gamecube to Wii U, TV, and a desk.

I've already got a sketchbook going.
I've got King K. Rool's Ship (the real version [tried to make one in Brawl]), a chemistry set, mushrooms, mushroom forest, more mushrooms, a jellyfish, a cactus, volcanoes, a submarine, a banana, a cell, and a sunken ship. Will think of more later.

The Danger Zones are really nice; you can make a place completely enclosed and people can still get KO'd! That was the biggest problem in Brawl; you couldn't do say, the hull/interior of a ship because then people would get stuck in there and never KO.

@NintyMan nice screens

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

DreamyViridi

Man, I cannot wait to see and hear the Kid Icarus Uprising dialogue! That's probably Pit backing Luigi up in one of those.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Blast

The_Ninja wrote:

Alot of people are gonna remake 64 and other stages then upload them online so I'm excited for that.

Master of the Hype Train

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic