Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,541 to 15,560 of 27,917

CapeSmash

SuperMalleo wrote:

Thank you. Yours is nice too. Yakuman DS, i presume?

Yep.

Morphbug wrote:

It seems Villager can cancel Link's Final Smash by pocketing it at the right time lol

WUT. Video please!

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Tsuchinoko

SuperMalleo wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

Untitled

Is that from a Twilight Zone episode?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

MsJubilee

Well i guess we found our new Metaknight.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Nintendo6400

SockoMario wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Take this with extreme grain of salt, but someone apparently found these characters in a ROM dump on Smash 3DS:

Protoman
Dixie
Ice Climbers
Lucas
Marshal
Mewtwo
Wolf

Source?

Untitled

Btw, nice icon!

I'm not so sure about this. I'd like to be true, but protoman being a character? That sorta kills it for me.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Crimzonlogic

I'd be down to play as Protoman.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

C-Olimar

SockoMario wrote:

SuperMalleo wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Take this with extreme grain of salt, but someone apparently found these characters in a ROM dump on Smash 3DS:

Protoman
Dixie
Ice Climbers
Lucas
Marshal
Mewtwo
Wolf

Source?

Untitled

Btw, nice icon!

The bit where it says "fitblues" is a typo. It's supposed to read "fitblue", meaning Blue Pit.
Blue Pit confirmed.

On a serious note, I think "fitzapper" is Duck Hunt, since DH is missing and it uses attacks from other NES Zapper games.

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

UGXwolf

SockoMario wrote:

Protoman
Dixie
Ice Climbers
Lucas
Marshal
Mewtwo
Wolf

I don't doubt this. It confirms a number of things that just make sense to me. Among those, I suspect Proto (and mauve done of these others) were planned to be assist trophies. It also would confirm that Gematsu wad, in fact, based on outdated information.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

The ROM dump leak is so fake. LOL

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TuVictus

The only thing suspicious is the reserved space on the game. That does point towards something being done in the future. But like I said it's better to keep expectations down and just treat the current game as the full thing

TuVictus

LzWinky

Oh come on. The stinkin' game is already out and we're still having leaks.

Mario sucks at his job >:[

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Henmii

So it seems there are 49 characters in total. That isn't that bad, though I am not 100% happy. Because of no King Rool, no proffesor Layton, no Rayman and not even Bayonetta?! To much Fire emblem characters, and did we really need Dr Mario again and Bowser junior? And where are the Ice climbers?! I know you can't satisfy everybody or add every character made, but I guess they could have done a better job!

Henmii

Undead_terror

Henmii wrote:

So it seems there are 49 characters in total. That isn't that bad, though I am not 100% happy. Because of no King Rool, no proffesor Layton, no Rayman and not even Bayonetta?! To much Fire emblem characters, and did we really need Dr Mario again and Bowser junior? And where are the Ice climbers?! I know you can't satisfy everybody or add every character made, but I guess they could have done a better job!

And where is the thing to satisfy all? I mean it's just a game right?, remember! while you play this game, many kids can't...or don't have a home, etc etc.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic