Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,521 to 15,540 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

Nintendo6400 wrote:

One thing i have really admired in smash 4 are all the character move rebuffs for certain fighters like Bowser, ZSS, etc. Its really a shame they failed to apply this too the character that needed it the most being Gannondorf. Ganondorf has so much potential for his own moveset, yet he still plays like C. Falcon. Not only are those two fighters completely different, but some of those moves make Ganondorf look so awkward like his up and neutral a air attacks. Also his running animation makes him look like a mid day jogger. I haven't seen his custom moves yet, but I hope they make him feel less of clone. But other that the rest of the game look terrific (minus no Wolf).

I just wanted to get this of chest.

Ugh...I freaking hate playing as Ganondorf. Captain Falcon's moves just do not work for him. Like many I was hoping for him to get changed even just a little.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Nintendo_Ninja

I really hope this rumor is true.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

MsJubilee

I hope the rumor isn't true because i would have to give back all the money to everyone i sold those jars of Ridley's fanboy's tears.And i would lose alot of money,but good thing i still have those jars of Mewtwo and Wolf fans tear,they sell rather quickly.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

ZurrrrBlattTron

Wolf fanboy tears are a delicacy in the Smash community but I prefer Ice in my fanboy tears (pun intended)

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

IceClimbers

torotoid64 wrote:

Wolf fanboy tears are a delicacy in the Smash community but I prefer Ice in my fanboy tears (pun intended)

What you did there, I see it. Better toss the Burn Heal, cause I'm gonna need a Full Restore after that one. Tears that are too big are among the finest fanboy tears you can find though

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

UGXwolf

@GuitarDude7 I am 99.999% certain the 3DS can handle Lucas and Wolf and still about 70% sure it can handle I've Climbers (though I could see them having to choose between the Climbers and RosaLuma, in which case, I agree with their decision.) If characters other than the Climbers were cut, it was sure to licensing issues or self-imposed time constraints. If the problem was time constraints, I restate my point that they could easily be added in later, perhaps via connection to the Wii U version.

Also, them having trophies doesn't prove anything. In fact, it just sends up more red flags for me. Last time, these characters were important enough to be playable. Now they only deserve a single trophy and a recolor, in Wolf's case. It doesn't seem right to me.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LzWinky

torotoid64 wrote:

And no one cried for Snake. Go figure

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MsJubilee

Yes Wolf fanboy's tears taste rather good, but some reason they taste like denial making up stuff saying their character is coming back in DLC and stuff like that.But everyone knows that dude ain't coming back ,so that sucks time to move on and sell jars of this stuff.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Undead_terror

I will never understand people saying that drinking tears is good...even Miyamoto is thinking what's wrong with these tear drinking creeps!
Untitled
While I am disappointed he is not in the game it's nothing to cry over...if you come licking at my face you will be swarmed by hungry zambies that rip you limb from limb...who will be crying then?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I see tears, because I tear you up in Smash, like a phone book!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

NintendoFan64

I never drink people's tears...except for the tears of people who wanted Goku in and didn't want Pacman.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

I drink tears cause it keeps young and alive.

Undead_terror

midnafanboy wrote:

I drink tears cause it keeps young and alive.

That's blood of a virgin! also you must soak in it...don't drink it....might get the persons disease if he/dhe has one!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CapeSmash

2minyTears

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Tsuchinoko

SuperMalleo wrote:

Watching fanboys moan and complain about Lucas and Wolf is like watching little children bickering over a beach ball.

Different people have different tastes in games. Making fun of people is more childish than being disappointed in a character you like being cut.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

CapeSmash

Take this with extreme grain of salt, but someone apparently found these characters in a ROM dump on Smash 3DS:

Protoman
Dixie
Ice Climbers
Lucas
Marshal
Mewtwo
Wolf

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

CapeSmash

SuperMalleo wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Take this with extreme grain of salt, but someone apparently found these characters in a ROM dump on Smash 3DS:

Protoman
Dixie
Ice Climbers
Lucas
Marshal
Mewtwo
Wolf

Source?

Untitled

Btw, nice icon!

Smash Mains: