Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,441 to 12,460 of 27,917

MegaStoneSmash91

So that makes 31 assist trophies so far. I love that there's so many! Ghirahim seems to fit better as an assist trophy than a playable character, and it's nice that he's in there at all.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

kkslider5552000

meh, you can just get Hyrule Warriors if you want to play as (insert beloved Zelda character here)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Undead_terror

Eye still believe wii may get Shrek & Shadow N smash cuz I believe with my <3!
Untitled
Untitled

kkslider5552000 wrote:

meh, you can just get Hyrule Warriors if you want to play as (insert beloved Zelda character here)

There are a few characters I would like to play...but they are not in the game!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Pootypie

Haxonberik wrote:

@Morphbug Yeah, I remember that, so I suppose the alt would go to Toon Link if they made it. I just meant that there should not be another separate Link in the roster.

They said they won't make any clones anymore, so I'm assuming toon link will have different moves than link. I'm fine with that.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

Sorry for double posts, but why doesn't it show Lucina as newcomer in the smash website?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Undead_terror

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Haxonberik wrote:

@Morphbug Yeah, I remember that, so I suppose the alt would go to Toon Link if they made it. I just meant that there should not be another separate Link in the roster.

They said they won't make any clones anymore, so I'm assuming toon link will have different moves than link. I'm fine with that.

Well Lucina is a clone of Marth, she is more balanced or whatever then Marth but she still got if not all Marth's moves then most of his.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Inkling

If there's one more Mario rep it should be E. Gadd. He made the Polterguist and the Paintbrush, so he could use attacks with those.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Pootypie

Undead_terror wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Haxonberik wrote:

Well Lucina is a clone of Marth, she is more balanced or whatever then Marth but she still got if not all Marth's moves then most of his.

I hope not, would be weird if she is. Sakurai said they were done with clones... strange

Pootypie

Jazzer94

Well at least Ghirahim made it into the game in some form, though I really think he could make an awesome fighter.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

ZurrrrBlattTron

What's killing me is that if that leak is real, we just went up 3 new Mario characters (Rosalina, Bowser Jr., and Dr Mario he's new to anyone who hasn't played melee ) yet NOT A SINGLE ZELDA NEWCOMER!? nope nope nope not fair

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

There seems to be a bit too much representation from Skyward Sword compared to other Zelda games, even the Pirate Ship returning from Brawl and maybe adding a character from Wind Waker as an assist trophy (Tingle doesn't count) would be a nice change. Nevertheless I think Groose will appear in some form as well as being a DLC character for Hyrule Warriors.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

The_Ninja

I really want Tetra as a playable character, or Toon Zelda. I think Tetra would be more awesome though, since Toon Zelda would just be a clone.

And why don't the retro Zelda's get any love? Minish Cap, which is the best top down Zelda ever IMO (I actually prefer it over OOT) , deserves a stage. Vaati could be an assist trophy.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Nintendo6400

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"'No, I'll just beat you within an inch of your life!' Demon Lord Ghirahim makes an appearance in Smash Bros!! He's an Assist Trophy, so he could conceivably back up Link, too."

http://i.azcentral.com/i/5/1/9/L169_CIFR013f7bfab9908868507eb...
Waaahh I wanted him to be playable!

But in all seriousness, I had a feeling he wouldn't be playable. I'm just happy he made it into the game, and as an assist trophy too!

At least I can play as him in hyrule warriors.

Also I a agree with destinyman, king k (and hades please) can't receive the same treatment as the demon lord. We need more villain newcomers and king k rool is one of the best canidates.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Sir_Diabeetus

Nintendo6400 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"'No, I'll just beat you within an inch of your life!' Demon Lord Ghirahim makes an appearance in Smash Bros!! He's an Assist Trophy, so he could conceivably back up Link, too."

http://i.azcentral.com/i/5/1/9/L169_CIFR013f7bfab9908868507eb...
Waaahh I wanted him to be playable!

But in all seriousness, I had a feeling he wouldn't be playable. I'm just happy he made it into the game, and as an assist trophy too!

At least I can play as him in hyrule warriors.

Also I a agree with destinyman, king k (and hades please) can't receive the same treatment as the demon lord. We need more villain newcomers and king k rool is one of the best canidates.

Well, at least Ganondorf might still be an hidden characters for the Smash Bros. 4.

I also hate how people keeps complaining about Ness and Jigglypuff returning. First of all, both of them are OBVIOUSLY RETURNING! Second of all, Ness and Jigglypuff are one of the original 12. (even though Ness was originally going to replaced by Lucas in Melee.) Third of all, Ness does have an 25% (Or 0%?) of returning as an default character. Jigglypuff have 0% chance of returning as an default character.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

ZurrrrBlattTron

King K Rool is unnecessary, pretty sure all he's getting is a Trophy at most let's leave the DK series at Donkey and Diddy,

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

NintendoFan64

And it looks yet another requested character is an assist trophy...oh well. He wasn't really one of those characters that I really wanted in the game, so this doesn't really affect me.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Grumblevolcano

DestinyMan wrote:

Oh, K. Rool is most assuredly not going to be just a trophy again. He'll be at least an assist trophy, but he could be a boss too, if not a newcomer.

The DK series needs more attention. As anyone seriously noticed the absolute lack of new DK stuff since the Smash Bros. Direct? Makes me wonder if they're hiding something big.

Outside of Captain Falcon reveal, absolutely nothing F-Zero related has been announced.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

May_Nyan

Samurai Goroh was shown before Captain Falcon was revealed.

May_Nyan

Inkling

I love the main theme for this one.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic