Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,461 to 12,480 of 27,917

19Robb92

Aww.. I was hoping it was because the WiiU version would have more content

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Budda

Azooooz wrote:

Sakurai explains why Wii U version of Smash Bros. takes longer than 3DS version in his latest famitsu column. Translation can be seen from this link:
http://kotaku.com/smash-bros-creator-explains-why-wii-u-users...

Didn't he said that in another interview already? :3
I can remember him saying this some time ago, just with other wording.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Azooooz

Oops, guess I need to look twice before posting anything

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

2Sang

This pretty much deconfirms the trophy theory, which i don't think too many people honestly believed anyways.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

DefHalan

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Haxonberik wrote:

@Morphbug Yeah, I remember that, so I suppose the alt would go to Toon Link if they made it. I just meant that there should not be another separate Link in the roster.

They said they won't make any clones anymore, so I'm assuming toon link will have different moves than link. I'm fine with that.

Do you have a source for this? I remember people saying that for Brawl but I never heard anything offical.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Tsuchinoko

Morphbug wrote:

I'm pretty sure toon link is unchanged from brawl

I love Toon Link, but I do wish they'd change him up a bit.

At least Lucina appears to have a unique final smash.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

The_Ninja

Do you guys think there will be a Smash Wii U bundle? Cause I'll be buying a Wii U very early next year, and it would be nice to have the game with it.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

SparkOfSpirit

DestinyMan wrote:

Oh, K. Rool is most assuredly not going to be just a trophy again. He'll be at least an assist trophy, but he could be a boss too, if not a newcomer.

The DK series needs more attention. As anyone seriously noticed the absolute lack of new DK stuff since the Smash Bros. Direct? Makes me wonder if they're hiding something big.

It gets surprisingly shabby treatment for being such a high selling and historically important franchise for Nintendo. No idea why they don't already have 4 reps as it is, Dixie and K. Rool are enough that nobody would whine for more. But so far nothing Donkey Kong has been announced outside of one retro stage for the 3DS version.

And if you believe that leak of the 3DS version, then the only Donkey Kong stage is a retro stage from Melee. Which means Donkey Kong gets nothing new at all.

I really do hope they're hiding something, because the series hasn't really gotten much of anything so far.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

TeeJay

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

The only noticeable change to Toon Link that I noticed is that his Down A move no longer pogo-sticks.

Also do you have a source for Lucina's final smash being different? I've been hoping her Final Smash would differ from Marth's ever since she was revealed.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tsuchinoko

TeeJay wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

The only noticeable change to Toon Link that I noticed is that his Down A move no longer pogo-sticks.

Also do you have a source for Lucina's final smash being different? I've been hoping her Final Smash would differ from Marth's ever since she was revealed.

Oh, I forgot about Marth. I just figured hers would be different from Robin/Reflet. Plus that one pic with her and Luigi didn't remind me of anyone elses final smash.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

MegaStoneSmash91

19Robb92 wrote:

Aww.. I was hoping it was because the WiiU version would have more content

Do you honestly believe that it won't? The Wii U version may not have anything announced for it, but it's on a fully capable HD home console. There will be plenty of content for it. In fact, I'm loving the amount of content we have in the 3DS version. There's no way the Wii U version will feature less.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

TeeJay

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

Oh, I forgot about Marth. I just figured hers would be different from Robin/Reflet. Plus that one pic with her and Luigi didn't remind me of anyone elses final smash.

...She's a confirmed clone of Marth. I thought for sure that's what you would be talking about. Now you got my hopes up for nothing.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DefHalan

If there is DLC for Smash, I hope we get something Splatoon related. If a character, I could see some really cool moves coming from that.

MsJubilee

Dlc characters? I hope not cause sakurai want's too release this game as the finished package with everything already in the game.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DefHalan

midnafanboy wrote:

Dlc characters? I hope not cause sakurai want's too release this game as the finished package with everything already in the game.

He can do that and have DLC

MsJubilee

But characters? I don't think he will try, but DLC costumes and stages and maybe songs for some stages will be great.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DefHalan

midnafanboy wrote:

But characters? I don't think he will try, but DLC costumes and stages and maybe songs for some stages will be great.

Stages would be hard to implement online, characters would be easier.

Sir_Diabeetus

DefHalan wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

He can do that and have DLC

I know it's from the fake leak, but then Sakurai-dono would probably put Ice Climbers as dlc for both of the systems, even though Wii U might not have issues with the Ice climbers... I'm not even sure if Sakurai-dono is having issues with Wolf.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

2Sang

I noticed nobody's even talking about Ghiriam but rather that leak. Come on, give Ghiriam some love, even if he wants us all within an inch of death.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic