Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,421 to 12,440 of 27,917

JunkosBoobies

So, while we're waiting for the PoTD, what are your predictions?
I predict we'll have Luigi in a tux, Ness eating a potato and Anthony Higgs riding on Ridley.

/Crickets chirping

...Or, y'know, new info. :u

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

MsJubilee

Oh damn there goes another character that's an assist trophy that people wanted as a playable character. And imagine people's reaction to this, but hey at least they can use him in hyrule warrior's.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

19Robb92

Well at least he is in the game. I'll settle for that.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

MsJubilee

Aww man i hope Ghirahim's does his dance before he starts attacking everyone in sight.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Haxonberik

Well, as sad as it is seeing an interesting possible character be disconfirmed, it is always satisfying to be right on your prediction.

www.convectiongames.com

Eel

With most villains it is better to have them as assists. Assists can be overpowered and flashy, like video game villains. They can render then properly and give them some super power that makes them justice.

Playable characters need to be balanced so that everyone has a chance, that's why Jiggs, a pretty useless Pokemon in its own series, can kick Ganondorf's sitter like it's nothing.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MrWalkieTalkie

I never understood the huge appeal Ghirahim has attracted. Sure, he was weird with his strange dances and constant use of his tongue, but I just don't get how he's "far more worthy" to be a fighter than most characters.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MrWalkieTalkie

I think most fan favorite Nintendo villains get assigned to assist trophies because most of the popular villains have just been one off characters, being the main villain only once, and that just doesn't really help boost their chances, no matter how popular they may be. Villains like Bowser, Ganon or Dedede (sort of a villain) have shown up in nearly all of their franchise's games, therefore becoming very major characters.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MsJubilee

@MrWalkieTalkie Well every big name zelda game has one character that people want to be in smash bros or gets a fanbase.Like in majora's mask it's skull kid and in twilight princess it's midna and finally in skyward sword is ghirahim.

Edited on by MsJubilee

Haxonberik

-ALBW SPOILERS FOLLOW-

I'd really love to see a Ravio alt for Link, I don't care if for the normal or the toon one (since retro Link is, and should not, be a thing)

Edited on by Haxonberik

www.convectiongames.com

Tsuchinoko

Ugh, the suspense over the roster is killing me.

And now I'm in twice as much pain since I watched that Anaconda video and now I have a headache.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Haxonberik

@Morphbug Yeah, I remember that, so I suppose the alt would go to Toon Link if they made it. I just meant that there should not be another separate Link in the roster.

www.convectiongames.com

MsJubilee

Now i'm wondering if King K rool is going to get the same treatment ghirahim got from sakurai. Hate me all you i want King k rool too be in this as a playable character.

CaviarMeths

"K lol next I'll show King K Rool, Dixie, Shulk, Ridley, and Marshal as assist trophies, this will be awesome." -Sakurai, right now

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic