Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 3,363

TeeJay

JayArr wrote:

Machu's mother boarded a ship while 6 months pregnant for relaxing trip around the Caribbean. However on the way to the islands the ship hit turbulent waters and was torn asunder. His mother woke up alone on a strange and mysterious island. Left to fend for herself she grew and risilient. A short time later she gave birth to Machu......though to her surprise there was another baby as well, twins. As the years past it became clear that Machu's brother had a deep seeded evil inside of him. Whether the evil was spurned from jealousy of his perfect, wise, favored and profoundly good brother, Machu, or whether he was born with a more ancient evil is still up for debate.

Growing up the brothers were best of friends and best of rivals. The hunted together, fought, and even talked about what they thought life was like in the outside world. Then on one fateful day a volcano on the island errupted. the ground shook and split in half. One brother on each side of the chasm. The gave each other a long hard look that they knew would be their last. Machu managed to hastily craft a raft out of trees. His evil brother on the other side of the island slaughtered a giant turtle and hollowed its shell before the lava over took him. Sadly their mother was lost. Machu floated east and after days in the hot scorching sun he was close to death. Just as he was about to give up hope he saw a glimmer on the horizon. It was land, it was his new home, it was England.

On the other end of the ocean his brother had a similiar experience but that land was America and that brother's name was JayArr and that is the story of why Machu is in my top five favorite NintendoLife users.

Amazing story. But you don't look like you have it in you to slaughter a turtle.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Machu

@TeeJay: Don't stick your nose where it's not wanted. And seriously, I've seen him do much worse than slaughter a turtle. I'd share with you, but this is a family site.

@JayArr: Beautiful dude! I don't deserve that kind of effort but thank uuuu~ Untitled Omega BroForce!!!

@All: I has an awesome Bro huh? If you disagree, I kill you.

Rawr!

LordJumpMad

You do know, this is only the beginning of Jayarr and Machu story.
The next part, is when they meet The Mad one!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SwerdMurd

@JayArr - if it were a bit more sound spelling/grammar/plot-wise, I'd sign.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

TeeJay

Machu wrote:

@TeeJay: Don't stick your nose where it's not wanted.

...what? That was totally uncalled for. I was just saying that in a light-hearted manner. I wasn't insulting JayArr. Quit being so sensitive.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Machu

@TeeJay: Haha, I wasn't being serious, ya noob. Quit being so sensitive.

Rawr!

TeeJay

Machu wrote:

@TeeJay: Haha, I wasn't being serious, ya noob. Quit being so sensitive.

Edited on by TeeJay

Odnetnin

theblackdragon wrote:

Murd's just jealous he didn't get a story of his own :3

The story of Murd:

Once upon a time, it was a quiet, peaceful day in the labs of Aperture Science. Everyone was just doing what they must because they could, minding their own business, when company treasurer TBD was exposed to mercury and suddenly decided to redirect all of Aperture's resources toward creating GLaWCC (Genetic Lifeform and Writing Convention Criticizer), designed for the express purpose of finding fault in the writing conventions of JayArr's post (#1988) on May 10, 2011 in the "Your favorite Nintendo Life user?" thread at 15:27 MDT. That's all.

So, the moral of the story is that Murd's not jealous; he's a robot, and now he has a story so he's like anti-jealous.
hurray for anti-jealousy!

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

bro2dragons

And here I was thinking everyone done forgot about me. Awww. Thanks, Wavey, Mac, turtles, Dragoon, and whoever else mentioned me.

Also, I'm scared to think what the stories behind Feenie and lz might be...

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

Turnip

ROBOPEACHY IS MY FAVORITE USER BECAUSE SHE HAS A ACE ATTORNEY ICON!!!

Cringing is really fun.

Kid_A

I've got to add @n0body to my non-existent list of favorite users. He had some really insightful, well-thought-out comments on the Twilight Princess article I wrote this weekend, and I really appreciate that kind of thing.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

LordJumpMad

TokyoRed, and Jadegirl

They make the best threads

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

sykotek

checks recent posts, sees this topic
Not this topic again...
Untitled
Seriously this is one of the absolute stupidest and most pointless threads in all of history!

Mickeymac wrote:

• Sykotek

...wha? You mean..., I'm actually one of someone's favorite NL users!?
Untitled
Thanks @Mickeymac! ;D

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Sadsack_Awesome

mariosmyhero wrote:

no one likes me. but i like all the users with shiny gold sheilds next to their names

Same

Sadsack_Awesome

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.