Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 3,363

Punny

I know who I hate on this site - NOBODY! All of you are awesome in your own way!

I'm back (for the moment)!

TeeJay

I like PunnyGuy.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

komicturtle

Eh, at the end of the day, no one should really care if they are 'liked' or hated.

komicturtle

pikku

komicturtle92 wrote:

Eh, at the end of the day, no one should really care if they are 'liked' or hated.

talk for yourself , dude

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

komicturtle

pikmaniac02 wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

talk for yourself , dude

Okay theeeeeen

komicturtle

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Actually my happiness depends on how often my name is mentioned in here. I check nervously in this topic 20 times daily to see if my name has come up. If it is not mentioned I'm crying in the corner. If I am mentioned then I save a poor helpless kitten. So its up to you guys, but if you don't mention how awesome I am, then one more kitten may suffer mercilessly and its all your fault.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

turtlelink

My list: Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Vaynard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard Kainard.

Don't cry, Kainard. You're name came up many times on my list up thar ^

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Robo-goose

Mickeymac wrote:

Okay, for real this time.
Added Robo-Goose, Sushi, Popyman, V8_Ninja, Retro_on_the_go, Emil987, SigourneyBeaver, tealovertoma, Sykotek, Ravage, Weird_adam.

Boy, it sure didn't take me long to break someone's legs.

I gotta say, I'm pretty darn flattered.

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

Hokori

I like that Otaku guy he reminds me of.... well..... me

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

BlackShyGuy

Im not loved...

Currently playing: Tales of Symhonia (again), Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Fire Emlblem Fates, Majora's Mask 3D and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
3DS Friend Code: 0275-1505-4148
Add me? I need Some Friends
Nintendo ID: XLeZekeX
Twitter: @XLeZekeX

pikku

zezzy wrote:

pikmaniac is my favoritest user on here~

not counting all of those on that list I made a few pages back

Hey, mine too~

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

JayArr

Machu's mother boarded a ship while 6 months pregnant for relaxing trip around the Caribbean. However on the way to the islands the ship hit turbulent waters and was torn asunder. His mother woke up alone on a strange and mysterious island. Left to fend for herself she grew and risilient. A short time later she gave birth to Machu......though to her surprise there was another baby as well, twins. As the years past it became clear that Machu's brother had a deep seeded evil inside of him. Whether the evil was spurned from jealousy of his perfect, wise, favored and profoundly good brother, Machu, or whether he was born with a more ancient evil is still up for debate.

Growing up the brothers were best of friends and best of rivals. The hunted together, fought, and even talked about what they thought life was like in the outside world. Then on one fateful day a volcano on the island errupted. the ground shook and split in half. One brother on each side of the chasm. The gave each other a long hard look that they knew would be their last. Machu managed to hastily craft a raft out of trees. His evil brother on the other side of the island slaughtered a giant turtle and hollowed its shell before the lava over took him. Sadly their mother was lost. Machu floated east and after days in the hot scorching sun he was close to death. Just as he was about to give up hope he saw a glimmer on the horizon. It was land, it was his new home, it was England.

On the other end of the ocean his brother had a similiar experience but that land was America and that brother's name was JayArr and that is the story of why Machu is in my top five favorite NintendoLife users.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Hokori

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Retro_on_the_go,

Holy crud,someone added me as one of their favorites on here!?! Thank you Mickeymac!!!!

Me to

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.