Forums

Topic: Your favorite Nintendo Life user?

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 3,363

Lan

i like the ge guys

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

GamerZack87

I kinda miss NintendoPurist and StarBoy...I wonder whatever happened to them...
What's wrong with that statement?

Edited on by GamerZack87

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

komicturtle

You're wrong with that statement.

komicturtle

triforceofcourage

warioswoods
:3 he shares my opinions.

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

TeeJay

PureGamer wrote:

Starboy is PeacefulLuma. And PeacefulLuma is around all the time.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

thebluelight1

I like thebluelight1, I tend to agree with most of what he has to say...

Hey! Listen!

"You know how fads are. Today it's brains, tomorrow, pierced tongues. Then the next day, pierced brains."

Games!Games!!Games!!!

theblackdragon

TeeJay wrote:

PureGamer wrote:

PureGamer is NintendoPurist. You've been had, mang.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TeeJay

theblackdragon wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

PureGamer wrote:

PureGamer is NintendoPurist. You've been had, mang.

lolwut? I wasn't answering the question, I was just saying. :/

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

theblackdragon

@TeeJay: he was making a joke — why would he ask about himself and StarBoy if he didn't already know the answer to both questions?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TeeJay

theblackdragon wrote:

@TeeJay: he was making a joke — why would he ask about himself and StarBoy if he didn't already know the answer to both questions?

Ah, right. My bad.

Hokori

PureGamer wrote:

Your NP

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

GamerZack87

Who do I like best? I like Corbie, James, dragon, StarBuddy, PunnyGuy, Otak, TeeJay, Feenie, TwilightCrow, Aviator, sykotek, bezerker, Alex, Justin, Max, Harper...basically, I like a lot of you the best!

CHINK

turtlelink

PureGamer wrote:

Who do I like best? I like Corbie, James, dragon, StarBuddy, PunnyGuy, Otak, TeeJay, Feenie, TwilightCrow, Aviator, sykotek, bezerker, Alex, Justin, Max, Harper...basically, I like a lot of you the best!

Puregamer

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

bro2dragons

PureGamer wrote:

Who do I like best? I like Corbie, James, dragon...

Awww... thanks, buddy!

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

GamerZack87

PureGamer wrote:

Now that I'm not half-asleep and I can remember names easier...I also like turtlelink, SMEXITINGLE, RoboPeachy, JayArr, Sadsack (you're awesome), DannyBoy, labrat, Zack, Cody, London, Bailey, Woody...if I forgot anybody, I think you're the best as well!

CHINK

rolLTheDice

I don't really want to stress that i prefer someone over another here. If i quote you somewhere or you see your username written by me that should be sign enough for you.

Kid_A wrote:

I've got to add @n0body to my non-existent list of favorite users. He had some really insightful, well-thought-out comments on the Twilight Princess article I wrote this weekend, and I really appreciate that kind of thing.

That's not to beg for attention but i was a bit late with my comment there. Just wanted to let you know i posted there yesterday.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

GameLord08

Machu, Xkhaoz, Otaku, Sadman, Sushi, Terra and TeeJay. Great users, in my opinion. Oh, and SMEXIZELDAMAN. But I want to assassinate Tingle.

To be honest, these aren't favourites, but more or less, users who I find pretty cool or see often enough. Oh, but of course, I don't like anyone over anyone, so I love everyone here. Unless you own a PS3. It takes everybody to make a community, so take pride in yourselves anyhow.

Unfortunate for me, I guess I'm not on anyone's list. Oh, well. I'm okay with that, I guess.

Edited on by GameLord08

GameLord08

GamerZack87

GameLord08 wrote:

I guess I'm not on anyone's list. Oh, well. I'm okay with that, I guess.

That's it! You're on my list now! MWA-HA-HA!!
In actuality, you were already on it...just like every other NLifer!

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

JayArr

2009 - A user named Blaze joined NL.

2011 - Everyone noticed how hot Princess Kate's sister looked.

2014 - Reala wins 69.4 million dollars in the lotto. He then invested a large chunk of winnings into reuniting the 1990's hit soul group En Vouge. Though he had them revamp their style into a Gothic Industrial Dub-Step sound. The group blew up in a big way and he tripled his money.

2016 - Bill Gates is found deceased in his home while dressed entirely in woman's clothing and made-up to look a doll. The mystery of the circumstances surrounding his death were never revealed.

2018 - Reala buys a large island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. He builds a self sustainable utopia and declared the island an independant nation known as RealaLand.

2023 - Word of RealaLand's unique, wonderful, and slightly perverse philosophy and way of life spreads across the world like wildfire. This movement is came to be known as CultunaReala. "Realanites" could be found on every continent.

2028 - Speed Bottom Paddling becomes an official event in the Summer Olympics. Reala takes home the Gold and sets a world record that will never be broken.

2046 - After uniting the entire world under one banner and ushering in a new era of peace, pron, and popcorn for all. Reala becomes the commander of Earth, officially titled Lord Emperor of United Realablic.

2075 - RealaBot, the new form of Reala after his brain was transferred to cybernetic robot, sends a SpyBot back in time to implant a partial telling of history into JayArr's mind.

[The above partailly describes why Reala is one of my top five favorite NL users.......and not just because the spybot told me he was in my favorites]

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.