Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 5,441 to 5,460 of 8,464

kkslider5552000

Classic series almost entirely because Megaman 3 is only slightly below my favorite Megaman game (Legends 1) and because it's the only series I've played the majority of the games of except for X (and every game after either 3 or 5 sucks in the X series)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Tasuki

The original series hands down for me. Although I really havent played much of the other series but they just didnt grab my attention like the original series did. The X series was ok too but I only play the first one and that was many years ago on the SNES.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TeeJay

Favorite QOD ever.

Definitely the X series, though I've only played up until X4.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Link977

Question #5/#296: Have you caught'em all?

My Answer: Nope, sadly, I've already got WoW to play, attempting to catch them all would just be a whole nother' thing, to do, as well as pokemon like Darkrai... wait, were you talking about Digimon? Oh...

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Drawdler

Haven't even bothered. Yellow was the closest I came in terms of percent.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

JustAnotherUser

I've been meaning to but since there are sooooooooooo many now, it's going to take some time.

JustAnotherUser

rolLTheDice

Nope, there are still some sicknesses i've yet to get. Pokémania's one of 'em.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

RevolverLink

Not once, although I've really tried to build up my Pokedex every time. I got really close during the R/B/Y and G/S/C generations, but now there are just way too many monsters for me to wrap my head around.

But it's not a big deal for me, really. I'm more into the Pokemon games for the adventure, rather than the collecting and competitive battling (not that I don't enjoy those as well).

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Eel

Not even when they were 150...
I never really liked the idea of just catching them in big numbers when I won't even train most of them.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HandheldGuru97

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I tried in Diamond, but I just can't.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Noire

I've been able to fill my 'Dex as much as possible in Red and I also did it in Sapphire, but that was just the Hoenn 'Dex. Was there even a National Dex in Ruby/Sapphire? Because I don't remember seeing it.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Retro_on_theGo

Phoenixborn wrote:

I've been able to fill my 'Dex as much as possible in Red and I also did it in Sapphire, but that was just the Hoenn 'Dex. Was there even a National Dex in Ruby/Sapphire? Because I don't remember seeing it.

There was. If I'm right there was a part where you could even pick one of the Johto starters.

Noire

I looked it up out of curiosity, lol.

Bulbapedia wrote:

In Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, the Pokédex is upgraded to National Mode after the game trades with Pokémon FireRed, LeafGreen, or Emerald. Trading with Pokémon Colosseum or Pokémon XD will not unlock National Mode.

That's why I never saw it. I do remember getting it in Emerald along with the Johto starter, so ... yeah. I guess I only caught them all once.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.