Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 501 to 520 of 5,198

Sherlock

How long will nintendo continue to offer games for coins?

3DS FC: 4940-5445-6226

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5445-6226 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Mok

I'm disappointed with what you can buy with the stars. Many of the categories are plain empty and the other ones are a bit ... meh. Saving up 7-8000 will take a very long time, but that's what the most interesting things cost.

Current 3DS games: Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 3D Land, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Ridge Racer 3D.

Current Switch games: Too many to mention.

brooks83

I'll probably cash in my coins on Majora's Mask and/or Dr. Mario online, but I still wish Nintendo would have released the SNES classic controller in NA. I have most of the first party VC and WiiWare titles I am interested in, so I'm not really worried about Nintendo releasing something next month that I want more.

brooks83

Gamesake

Untitled
My 18 flashcards are going to look awesome in this.

...in my pants.

EvilLucario

Gamesake wrote:

Untitled
My 18 flashcards are going to look awesome in this.

Oh my god, I need that. It looks so cool!

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

sykotek

Gamesake wrote:

Untitled

I just ordered it, the case...and although it is undoubtedly cheap to manufacture, it looks pretty darn cool. I'd almost say it's the best item offered up for coin redemption so far (taking into account coin value and use).

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I just ordered the 3DS case myself. I've been looking into a case myself. I have more 3DS games than my 3DS case can hold.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Undead_terror

since black dragon locked my thread,im posting the message of the thread here,it should get a nice few comments:

they just released a new reward on to club nintendo which is a 3ds game card case for 250 coins,seems really good for its price and it could hold up to 18 3ds games or ds games and you can change the looks of the case with either a zelda inserter,mario,none or custom(make on your own),but theres been a reward there from the very beggining when club nintendo started and thats the ds game case,its 600 coins can hold only 9 ds games not 3ds,you cant change its looks but it does come with a few ds styluses ,does this seem like a rip off to anyone?

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Eel

Well, it includes a 7 styli (which is a lot), and it seems to be made of a much more resistant and softer material.
I bet the new one would break if you sit on it by accident.

I ordered one of the new ones, btw.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bonesy91

Well I broke down and bought Mario party 2. My nieces and nephews loved that game on the N64. But the N64 gave out

so my one nephew was very happy to be able to play it again. just wish it was Mario party 3. That one has got to be my favorite of the N64 titles.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Wait, so the case includes styluses? Lovely. That means I'll have even more of them.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Tasuki

Weird_Fox wrote:

Wait, so the case includes styluses? Lovely. That means I'll have even more of them.

I think he meant the DS case came with syluses the 3DS case does not.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

k8sMum

i received my star messenger bag last week: it's is brilliant! i am using it as a purse and some little kid about squealed with excitement at seeing it. i'll probably go for that case next.

Edited on by k8sMum

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Philip_J_Reed

k8sMum wrote:

i received my star messenger bag last week: it's is brilliant! i am using it as a purse and some little kid about squealed with excitement at seeing it. i'll probably go for that case next.

How is the quality on that? I want to order it, but I'm afraid it'll be flimsy or tear easily.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

shinesprite

@Chicken_Brutus Actually, when I was on vacation last summer, my friend showed the one he ordered. It wasn't Swiss-Gear tough, but it was certainly better than your average $5-$10 bag (say equivalent to a $25-$30 bag). He also told me it smelled awful when he received it-best to let it air out for a few days.

shinesprite

Dynetheous

YES! the bag smells when you get it, so best to leave it out a awhile. and its cheap but cool

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

sykotek

@Chicken_Brutus: I saw one in the wild when I was travelling to Los Angeles. It belonged to a couple from Texas who were going to the Zelda concert. It looked well traveled and worn, like a pair of jeans. What I'm trying to get at, despite what I'm writing, is that it seemed like it was sturdy and built to last.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

SamuraiShyGuy

I finally received my set of Limited Edition 25th Anniversary The Legend of Zelda posters. They are absolutely marvelous! I already have three frames ready for them. I tried to get gold frames but the closest I could get was "antique silver." It looks kind of like gold, though. I can't wait til they're hanging up in my room.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.